General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Delete alts not used in accounting.

Have the ability to delete an alt toon from the accounting tab.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Additions to the TSMAPI

• What shortfall are you trying to solve in the current functionality of the addon?

There's a few things I'm trying to do with TSM that requires me to scan the SavedVariables since TSMAPI doesn't support what I'm trying to do.

• What new functionality do you hope to attain with the addition of this feature?

• A table of items put up on the auction house with their stats (last sold, ammount sold, ammount expired, ammount expired since last sold,...) similarly to TSM:GetAuctionStatsSinceLastSale(itemString) and TSM:GetAuctionStats(itemString, lastSold) wich we can't use.
      I am currently splitting, iterating and analysing through: TradeSkillMasterAccountingDB["r@"..GetRealmName().."@csvSales"] and TradeSkillMaster

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show Region Avg Daily Sold for battlepets

Would help to know the avg demand for battle pets and make ranks/ave an accurate idea on what to sell to get quick gold.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Introduce time-based ledger price sources

Many people use avgBuy(itemString) in order to determine their cost price of some crafted items. The current avgBuy(itemString) is not very useful in long term. Take my only 2 months old data for 1 item as an example: https://i.gyazo.com/cee4242245f1cc154250f72b85949304.png

you can already see even with 2 months of data that using avgBuy will quite inaccurate results for more recent crafts, whereas avgBuy7 or avgBuy30 (or potentially avgBuy(itemString [, days])) would give a much higher control.

Similarly, avgSell7(itemString) and avgSell30(itemString) should be added.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a toggle to always open bankui when opening a bank/gbank

Similar to the "Open all bags with auction house" option.
    (Would love to see the above option applied to opening a bank/gbank as well)

Sometimes I accidentally close the bankui, either misclicking when closing my bank or just simply not paying enough attention.

I personally never ever want the bankui closed if I'm actually viewing it. Currently, if you close it, it will stay closed until you run the command again. An option toggle to make it always appear when opening a bank/gbank would be great.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add price sources for most recent sell price (lastSellPrice) and most recent post price (lastPostPrice)

I would love the ability to reference the last successful sale price and the last price at which I posted an item. In low-volume/sparse markets, my own sales records are more useful information than the market/realm/region/global aggregate prices. When I'm posting, I'm often the only person to have posted the item in days or weeks.

In this situation, I find myself wanting to implement one of two very simple strategies:

1. Start with an intentionally high price and slowly lower it each time I post

2. Start with an intentionally price and slowly raise it each time I post

I favor (1)…

48 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base