General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add '%DBMarket' Column to Shopping Scan Results

My idea is to add a "%DBMarket" column to shopping scan results. Currently, the % column shows the percentage of a users maximum auction price as stipulated in the Shopping Operation. However, I think that there should be separate columns for this information.

My suggestion is to rename the current '%' column to '%MaxPrice', and add an additional column called '%DBMarket'. Users like myself can toggle the columns they are interested in seeing on or off, and sort by the one that is most useful to them.

Regarding why this is being suggested: it is very helpful to see what…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add new Value Source ‘SoldPerDay()’

I’d like to recommend a new value source named Sold PerDay() that uses accounting info to generate a personal SoldPerDay value. Much like SaleRate was added in 4.10 to generate a personal SaleRate instead of relying only on DBRegionSaleRate, SoldPerDay() would allow a user to generate a value based on how many they sold over the last X days. For example, if the user had sold 2 of an item every day for the last month, SoldPerDay(30) would return 60, SoldPerDay(7) would return 14, and SoldPerDay(3) would return 6.

As an example, suppose I like to craft at least 3…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Total quantity available column in Shopping Scans

My suggestion is to add a total quantity available column to the shopping scan results in the browse tab. Currently, the results only show the quantity available at the lowest price point. This “total qty” would be useful to see at a glance what the total quantity on the auction house is, as this helps to indicate upcoming price changes based on supply (high supply could indicate an upcoming price shift downward, and vice-versa). This would also match the functionality in the default AH UI which allows a user to see how much of a commodity is available directly from…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. SmartAvgCraft value function

Store the value of crafted items as per the cost of when they were crafted. Similar to how SmartAvgBuy works.

This will then allow items that were crafted cheaply, reflect more accurate profits when matprices increase over time. Same vice versa

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add another setting for Cancelling Options

Would love to have "Cancel undercut auctions" - yes/no, divided into "Cancel auctions undercut by others" and "Cancel auctions undercut by yourself".

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make custom sources / custom prices searchable

• What shortfall are you trying to solve in the current functionality of the addon?

Finding a specific custom source without having to scroll down the list to find it.

• What new functionality do you hope to attain with the addition of this feature?

Adding a search bar to the top of the list of custom sources to filter them. Either similar to the one found at the top of the "Operations" tab, or using something more along the lines of the "Group Filter" UI.

• How would you or others use this feature?

As mentioned, this would make it easier to…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow capitalization and/or underscores in custom sources / custom prices

This is a relatively minor suggestion, but one that would still be appreciated greatly!

• What shortfall are you trying to solve in the current functionality of the addon?

The current UI seems to force both the source name and any sources within the source to lowercase automatically, and does not allow for any non-alphabetic characters, thus causing difficulty in the readability of both the source names and sources within the custom formulas.

• What new functionality do you hope to attain with the addition of this feature?

First and foremost, I would like to see the custom source UI not force…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Move or duplicate the "Add a new custom source" button for custom sources / custom prices

The "Add a new custom source" button placement is inconvenient for users who have/use several custom sources.

I would like to see the "Add a new custom source" button either moved to the top, duplicated to the top, or ideally, if possible, have a "fixed" position on the UI, so it is visible no matter where you scroll in the list.

• How would you or others use this feature?

This feature would…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Use group filter interface for linking/linked operations

Following the guidelines for making a suggestion, here I would like to suggest an improvement to the UI for linking (parts of) operations.

The interface used to link parts of one operation to another is still very small and difficult to navigate from a UX point of view, especially as the number of operations grows.

My suggestion is to use something similar to the "Group Filter" (used in the "My Auctions" tab, as well as the "Base Group" item assignment interface) to link operations.

If possible,…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sniper Results '%' Column

Please change the display of the Sniper results such that the percentage displayed in the '%' column of the results is the same price market value percentage displayed in the rest of the app.

Currently, the percentage displayed in the '%' column of the Sniper results seems to be the percentage of the number that the 'Maximum price' formula spits out under Sniper Operations. This is quite confusing. It should display the same price percentage as is displayed in the rest of the app. This should be a pretty easy fix.

To be clear, I want the '%' column in…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sniper  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Opacity Slider/Selectable Option

A simple Opacity slider for the Settings > Appearance section. When running from the AH to the Mailbox, I usually leave my crafting window open and a lot of the time, my ledger as well. It would be nice to set the windows to 75% or so while doing that. It would be even better (though more complicated) if there was a setting for them to default to say, 50% opacity, until I mouse-over that window. Thanks for the amazing program guys, keep up the great work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Cosmetic

I may be missing it but i dont currently see that it tells you under and item if you have collected the Transmog look for it. So to maybe add something that tells you if you have or have not collected it yet.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. buyout competitor's items, when below min() threshold

[EDIT: Screenshot]
    Sorry if it already exist and im just blind...

Most of the time, its just that the bid-price lowers, so that you are on top. But a few times i had someone, who put a Darkmoon card for 30% regional market price in and i had to search for it and by the time i found it, it was already gone.

it would be easier to just buyout when you make a scan for auctioning and something is below the min() threshold of your ops

I know it in german, but im talking about, when the text on…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Upper and lower case letters in "Custom Sources"

Are you planning to introduce the possibility of using upper and lower case letters in "Custom Sources"? This feature would improve readability

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Include Guild Bank Gold in the Gold Summary + tooltip

Currently the gold summary in the top right of all TSM windows does not include gold from guild banks, this is frustrating for those of us that store excess gold in there, as it makes it difficult to see my overall gold.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Hide auctions posted by specific player name

Is it possible to hide or not display auctions posted by certain players?

We have a person who continually posts auctions designed to benefit from people's mistakes. ie He posts one item with cheap Bid and a enormous Buy-out price.

People for example have bought 1 4g Heath Potion for 1500g.

I'd like to hide all the auctions posted by this person.

Thanks

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make Last Purchased Date a Value Source

Last Purchased Date would be a handy value source to have. Say you want to shop for materials you frequently use, but you don't want to filter your groups manually. Like... you have all BFA meats in a single group, but you only actually use a few of them on the reg (say the ones for feasts, since those currently still sell well, along with a couple of buff foods). You'd like to assign a shopping operation to that BFA Meats group, but you want to filter out stuff you haven't bought in the last two weeks. Being able to…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Improve compatibility with other auction addons

Many people use Auctioneer and Zygor with TSM for their unique features, like "Auc-Advanced-Searcher-Pawn" plugin.

The problem is that GetAll scan works only for Auctioneer when all three are installed (or sometimes it does not work at all, even for the later). For example, if I scan with TSM - the scan will finish immediately, saying there are zero items in auction house. So my current solution is to never do full scan with TSM, and use data from TSM App, which is often stale.

Could you, please, make GetAll scan work for all three addons without conflicts? In such…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Right click listing in AH

TSM needs the ability to right click an item in my bags and manually list on the AH the same as the WOW interface.

For current content items, I usually manually list since the prices change so fast and you can only pull MinBuyout from the API every so often. I typically list at real time MinBuyout on competitive items, or they'll never ever sell.

Because TSM doesn't have right-click listing, I just consumed a flask accidentally because I was cancelling with TSM (far better than WOW interface) but forgot to switch back. I'm so used to right clicking an…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base