General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change Maximum restock quantity field so that 0 means "do not restock" instead of "no restock limit"

In the current build of TSM, the Shopping operation can have a "Maximum restock quantity" parameter; if the user doesn't want to limit their shopping operation to a maximum restock quantity, the field takes the value 0.
    I would like to make the following change:
    - Add "Set Maximum restock" question which is a Yes/No question toggle; when "Yes", the Maximum Restock Quantity field is enabled; when "No", the Maximum Quantity field is disabled and this Shopping operation will be interpreted as "no restock limit" during shopping scans
    - Maximum Restock Quantity = 0 is treated as "never restock" rather…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let me add specific mats to the task list

I would like to purchase the mats for a recipe I do not have. I would like to add the mats with /tsm tasklist add [Primal Water] 2 and then it appears in the task list along with the other items on the task list that I do have recipes for.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Total quantity available column in Shopping Scans

My suggestion is to add a total quantity available column to the shopping scan results in the browse tab. Currently, the results only show the quantity available at the lowest price point. This “total qty” would be useful to see at a glance what the total quantity on the auction house is, as this helps to indicate upcoming price changes based on supply (high supply could indicate an upcoming price shift downward, and vice-versa). This would also match the functionality in the default AH UI which allows a user to see how much of a commodity is available directly from…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hide auctions posted by specific player name

Is it possible to hide or not display auctions posted by certain players?

We have a person who continually posts auctions designed to benefit from people's mistakes. ie He posts one item with cheap Bid and a enormous Buy-out price.

People for example have bought 1 4g Heath Potion for 1500g.

I'd like to hide all the auctions posted by this person.

Thanks

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Macro-able 'back' button on browse

I already implemented it (just changing 1 line of code) but it would be nice if I dont have to constanly edit it whenever TSM updates.

All it does it make the "back" button you see when searching for items in browse be macro-able, just a QOL change so press backspace for example (set on macro) would return back and I can view the next item on my favourites without moving my mouse back and forth with precision (since the button and favourites line are so small)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base