General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ignore Alts in Crafting Queue

Hello,

The crafting queue lists all items by profession, by characters capable of crafting them, and then by profit.

Unfortunately, some professions are split into several parts due to many useless alts having those same professions, but at lower levels.

For example, my "mining" queue is split into 6 groups instead of 1, because some alt can craft some things, but not others.

Removing the professions from the alts does not change anything, neither does ignoring them in every place I could find.

I'm therefore currently not able to have my crafts sorted by profit in a single profession group…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Required Crafting Station to Craft

UI element that shows the required crafting station to craft an item like the default UI.

eg. requires alchemy lab ---> craft flasks,
    requires moonwell ---> craft mooncloth

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. "Reports" tab: Setting the number of crafts without clicking multiple times.

Since the restock option seems to not work properly with legendary crafting, I started using the "reports" tab to queue my items, so I can track how many I have on my bag and on the AH. However, I noticed that if I want to queue crafts through this report tab, I gotta click multiple times to queue multiple items. It would be nice if I could shift/ctrl click to queue packs of 10 for each craft. or straight queue the exact number of crfts that I want.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Fix: The Tasklist will not prompt you to collect materials from your bank in order to craft.

I'm a developer so I spend a couple of hours fixing this bug. Here is how I fix it:

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bug in restock_help command

Seems to be a bug in restock_help command (wow classic):
    when there are crafted items on ignored chars, this command will report that "You already have your max restock quantity", while normal crafting operation will queue the item correctly.

Reason: in TradeSkillMaster\Core\Service\Crafting\Core.lua
    this line: local neededQuantity = TSM.Operations.Crafting.GetRestockQuantity(itemString, private.GetTotalQuantity(itemString))

GetTotalQuantity() returns count of an item on all characters, it does not take ignored chars into account, unlike the crafting operation. You need to substract quantity from ignored chars as it's done in Crafting\Queue.lua::RestockItem().

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fix cooldowns in classic

This patch fixes bugs in cooldown checking for Classic; add cooldown time remaining in crafting window.

You could easily split it and apply the fix without the display of the time if you don't want to deal with localizing time display...

70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base