General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Order post auction list

After the post auction is done scanning items to post, it would be quite useful if it could sort the list, grouping by BelowMinPrice, NormalPrice then AboveMaxPrice. This way we can quickly sell batch of NormalPrice, while being more careful with decision about BelowMinPrice and AboveMaxPrice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add number of auctions for item on detailed tooltip

During the auction phase I am interested in knowing how many times a particular item has been auctioned already. Right now I can find this information in the Failed Auctions screen, but I want to make a real time decision while deciding whether to auction an item again or not. Not having this right now forces me to switch back and forth between the screens, find the item, look at it, and track it. In effect, I've started just using a separate spreadsheet to keep track of this, but it's incredibly time consuming and difficult to keep track of.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Purchasing Blacklist

ability to remove certain players showing up while browsing auctions to purchase. Similar to your Whitelist option where you do not undercut certain players. Reason: avoid buying items of known bots/scammers as help prevent database skewing. Example: seller sadgechan putting up fadeleaf for 30s but a buy out of 711g on a classic server. This allows people to 1, get scammed with a TSM bug out error when trying to purchasing lowest cost (but exact opposite happens) and 2, it starts to skew your database for crafting and what is actual average/market price. If the seller posts multiple of this…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Estimated % Profit

First off, thanks for this addon, it is excellent.

Right now TSM allows us to see Estimated Gold Profit. For example, 1%dbmarket = 1400g for a feast, and smart average material cost = 1000g, we can see 1400-1000=400 estimated profit.

However, I would prefer the ability to present the metric of 400/1400 = 28.57% profit.

Or both next to each other.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please, get the prices accurate.

I apologize if this is wrong place to post this.

I love using tsm but the prices are so far off I really cant use it like I would like to. sometimes it shows an accurate min price but most of time its way off. it will show prices, at 1200g , then I will use blizz ah and theres 25 ppl selling the item at 150 gold. so I end up with it not selling it using tsm. Im on US Zuluhed realm

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A value source for the assigned auction post duration, eg "AuctioningOpDur"

What: A dynamic value that would be derived from the item's auctioning operation's post duration.

Why: For as long as there have been goblins people have been implementing different ways of including deposit fees into their calculations when investing. AFAIK Blizzard does not allow a direct price source for deposits so this is as close as we can get.

Applications:
    -A more accurate calculator to figure out the deposit cost of an item.
    -Improve BilisOnyxia's expecteddepositcosts calculator by having the deposit cost scale off of the post duration instead of defaulting to 48 hours. This way dedicated goblins wouldn't have…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Additional fields/columns in posting/cancel tab: qty posted at lowest price & next higher price

It often happens that someone resets some items on AH and then someone else is posting a very low qty at a much lower price. if that price is still above your minimum price you would post always at that low price and there's no way to be able to see such scenarios( adjusting minprice just isn't viable in all cases)
    If there would be an additional field in posting scans showing the total qty at the price point you would post and in best case another field showing next higher price you would have much more insight to prevent…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add another setting for Cancelling Options

Would love to have "Cancel undercut auctions" - yes/no, divided into "Cancel auctions undercut by others" and "Cancel auctions undercut by yourself".

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Use group filter interface for linking/linked operations

Following the guidelines for making a suggestion, here I would like to suggest an improvement to the UI for linking (parts of) operations.

• What shortfall are you trying to solve in the current functionality of the addon?

The interface used to link parts of one operation to another is still very small and difficult to navigate from a UX point of view, especially as the number of operations grows.

My suggestion is to use something similar to the "Group Filter" (used in the "My Auctions" tab, as well as the "Base Group" item assignment interface) to link operations.

If possible,…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. buyout competitor's items, when below min() threshold

[EDIT: Screenshot]
    Sorry if it already exist and im just blind...

Most of the time, its just that the bid-price lowers, so that you are on top. But a few times i had someone, who put a Darkmoon card for 30% regional market price in and i had to search for it and by the time i found it, it was already gone.

it would be easier to just buyout when you make a scan for auctioning and something is below the min() threshold of your ops

I know it in german, but im talking about, when the text on…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow different price sources for % Market Value column of Auctioning tab

I find that the dbmarket prices are often wildly inflated and unreliable as a source for determining whether I can turn a profit on resale. I flip many items daily and find that using the region average sale price as my benchmark allows me to turn more items quickly. The tedious part is that I have to visually compare the auction price to the region average sale price in the tooltip. It would be handy to be able to set the source price for the %MktValue column to something other than the easily-manipulated dbmarket. I could then get a quick…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base