General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix the TSM_API.GetProfiles() function to return an array of all profiles.

Fix the TSM_API.GetProfiles() function to return an array of all profiles. Fixing this API function will allow a more simple macro to be built to cycle through profiles.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. German server Everlook name change needs to be addressed

The German server previously called Everlook has had its name changed to Ewige Warte (a kinda accurate German translation.) TSM has not recognised the change and so gives no price data for the realm. Everlook needs to be changed to Ewige Warte.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New Buttons

I think that it will be very helpful to have a button "Mark all" in Auctioning and then button "Post all" when posting. It will be faster to post all than the scrolling macro.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Custom price allow zero

Hi,

I see support for “allowZero” in the custom source getvalue function, but it’s not obvious how to trigger it.

It might be better to have nil values and values < 0 be “invalid” and values >= 0 be “valid”, instead of treating a 0 value as a Boolean false (and thus making the first condition on the if statement true).

I’m happy to help if needed and can mock up what I’m referring to if it will help.

Thanks,
    Derrick

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

There’s not enough info here on the feature you’re suggesting. You need to describe what you’re trying to accomplish with TSM which isn’t currently possible, and how any suggested change in functionality would help you accomplish that workflow. Specifically, the “nil” and “allowZero” terms you’re referring to do not describe any current feature of TSM. Feel free to create a new suggestion with this extra info.

5. Tooltip for Average Cost of current inventory only (bank and bag inventory)

The current TSM tooltip shows average purchase price of any given item, however for commodity items like herbs this becomes skewed heavily as we pay high amounts at the beginning of an expansion/patch.

A more relevant figure would be Average of current inventory, so if I'm proactively buying herbs (example) during dips but don't have the full set to craft a given item (flasks for example) and bank them while I wait for other herbs to come down, then I forget what I paid for those in the bank by the time I get around to crafting. Knowing that average…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bug report because you purposely hide ability for players to report bugs (or make it harder to)

Interacting with Ve'nari spams "interface action failed because of an AddOn"
    happens even after /reload each time
    disabled each addon 1 by 1 until i found out its TSM
    please fix this, extremely frustrating
    happens after /console cvar default and full UI reset + WTF/interface folder deleted with only TSM kept
    I know how to test if an addon is throwing up errors properly
    no errors in bug sack

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Enchanting crafting

In classic, it appears like enchanting does not have the ability to set up functional crafting and shopping operations for consumables like elixirs, wands, oils, enchanted leather, and enchanted thorium bars. It would be very nice to have this so I could set up operations that allow me to have a constant supply on the AH at all times with the “restock TSM groups” button. I understand that “crafting multiple” doesn’t work in classic for enchanting, but crafting one at a time is still far better with an operation (shopping, gathering, etc).

(I’ve scoured all the forums/Reddit/YouTube and cannot find…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Change mailing from Groups to Operations

In the TSM mailbox, currently it only sees Groups but not operations. This presents a problem for example when more than one character uses the same mats. Sometimes I want to send 100% of my ore from my banker to my Jewelcrafter, and other times I want to send 100% of it to my Blacksmith. This is easily set up in Mailing Operations, but impossible to do without separate profiles because the mailbox only sees groups. Since items are restricted to 1 group only and devs don't want to change that, then it makes more sense to have the mailbox…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Easier entry point to set Custom Mat price

Currently, the only entry point to set a custom Mat price is:
    1- Open a profession
    2- Click "Crafting Reports"
    3- Click "Materials"
    4- Search for item, click it
    This is painful when we need to set the price of lots of mats that change frequently (e.g. Herbs)

It would be amazing to have a shortcut to set the Mat price of a specific item starting from its icon.
    Suggested scenario is:
    1- Alt+Right-Click an icon of a crafting material (anywhere you can Shift+Click to link to chat; Bags, Crafting, Chat link, .. etc)
    2- The dialog of custom price…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Import to existing group using import strings

It is currently difficult to add items to an existing group that are not currently in inventory. I would like to be able to use import strings to import items to an existing groups instead of a new group. (I have worked around this by creating a new group, moving it to a subgroup, and then moving to parent, but this is very cumbersome.)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Translate in french

A translation in french for find items price on other realm.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Undercut quantity needed

When I run a cancel or post scan, I need to see how many of a given item have been posted to undercut me. If it's a high volume item like herbs or ore and I'm undercut with just a few items, I'm rarely going to cancel my post. In addition, if there's a significant price drop in the undercut, I may choose to buy out the items to keep the price higher. I can't find visibility of that without going to the wow UI.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Directly credit Card subscription (without paypal)

Can you add directly credit card subscriptions? My country not allow Paypal and i stucked, i cannot get premium subscription

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Show profit by profession in crafting

I'd love to know which profession (or which character?) would make me the most gold, so I know which profession to do first if I only have a few minutes.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Improve TSM Desktop Application

I don't really know if this is technical possible to do but I would very much like to have TSM Desktop Application notify me for sold, expired or undercutted items that I have on the AH, even if it is not 100% accurate and only done on a hourly basis.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. A shopping list based on materials missing for queued crafts

It would be nice if I could queue a handful of crafts and go to the AH to purchase any materials I am missing with one shopping scan.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Shortfall to bags and mail box warehousing

In the bank UI Auctioning tab, the 'Shortfall to bags' button is not ignoring items that are on the mail box thus making it not to move said items. I'd like that it only took into account items that are posted on the AH.
    As for the mail box it would be nice to have warehousing-like options there like 'Shortfall to bags'.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. cancel low duration auctions with a custom threshold

Can we have an option to cancel low durations auctions when performing a 'cancel scan' where we could set an exact duration threshold for the auctions we want to see cancelled?
    Currently there is no criteria to cancel low duration auctions when you perform a 'cancel scan' on the AH. You need to go to the My Auctions tab and select the filter for the group and the filter for the duration of the auctions you want cancelled for it to show and then you may cancel.
    I just think it would be more practical to have the cancel scan…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. ignore our own auctions

When we have an item on the AH which we are the only seller can we have an option to ignore our own auction when our current price is bellow the normal price (because beforehand we posted at a lower price to undercut an item from another seller that is no longer there)?
    So if I post the same item again on the AH it will ignore my current price and post at normal price, it will also ignore the post cap limit and post the item anyway at normal price.
    Of course you could 'Run a Cancel Scan' with…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Give TSM automatically(logic) features that generate groups/operations

I know that with the changes to the AH, stacks are gone. What I am about to ask is a different approach of what it used to be. For the sake of inventory, space and auctioning managing it would be nice to have an option to post a specific amount of items based on the stack limit of the item itself.
    For instance if I have an item that do not stack with itself (example: gear) I'd like to only post 1 item at a time on the AH regardless of how many more of those items I have. If…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 69 70
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base