General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Historic momentum

Hey guys, love your addon. I'm a data scientist and find the value this addon brings extremely useful.

There are two simple features I would suggest including to make the pricing recommendations more meaningful:

1. Standard Deviation: most data scientists look at the avg price, along with the standard deviation to understand not only whether the current price is good, but how much it can deviate. (e.g. something that is priced at 10g, and has an average price of 15g, and a STD of 50s is WAY more attractive)

2. some way to notate price momentum or a change in historical avg…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add '%DBMarket' Column to Shopping Scan Results

My idea is to add a "%DBMarket" column to shopping scan results. Currently, the % column shows the percentage of a users maximum auction price as stipulated in the Shopping Operation. However, I think that there should be separate columns for this information.

My suggestion is to rename the current '%' column to '%MaxPrice', and add an additional column called '%DBMarket'. Users like myself can toggle the columns they are interested in seeing on or off, and sort by the one that is most useful to them.

Regarding why this is being suggested: it is very helpful to see what…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Include Guild Bank Gold in the Gold Summary + tooltip

Currently the gold summary in the top right of all TSM windows does not include gold from guild banks, this is frustrating for those of us that store excess gold in there, as it makes it difficult to see my overall gold.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow capitalization and/or underscores in custom sources / custom prices

This is a relatively minor suggestion, but one that would still be appreciated greatly!

• What shortfall are you trying to solve in the current functionality of the addon?

The current UI seems to force both the source name and any sources within the source to lowercase automatically, and does not allow for any non-alphabetic characters, thus causing difficulty in the readability of both the source names and sources within the custom formulas.

• What new functionality do you hope to attain with the addition of this feature?

First and foremost, I would like to see the custom source UI not force…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Blacklist for TSM tooltip

The TSM tooltip is incredibly useful and is highly customizable. That being said there are some items that you don't want any tooltip info about like the Hearthstones and random trash items. My Hearthstone tooltip is 25 lines long. There is the Simple Inventory option but then you loose all the useful information about the items you want to keep track of.

What I would really like to see is an option to blacklist items and select a minimum item quality to show the tooltip for.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow conditions (similar to auctioning and vendoring) for posting operations.

For example [if destroy > dbmarket send to DE-alt].

I would use this to send transmog items for DE, herb for milling, ore for prospecting, but ONLY if the destroy value was higher than the value of the item itself. If the item is higher value I would send to my bank/AH alt instead.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hide auctions posted by specific player name

Is it possible to hide or not display auctions posted by certain players?

We have a person who continually posts auctions designed to benefit from people's mistakes. ie He posts one item with cheap Bid and a enormous Buy-out price.

People for example have bought 1 4g Heath Potion for 1500g.

I'd like to hide all the auctions posted by this person.

Thanks

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. SmartAvgCraft value function

Store the value of crafted items as per the cost of when they were crafted. Similar to how SmartAvgBuy works.

This will then allow items that were crafted cheaply, reflect more accurate profits when matprices increase over time. Same vice versa

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add Pathreon as payment method

i'm bigg fan of TSM. And really do want to support your project and get some premium features as well. But (it could sounds crazy 😝 ) paypal works not all over the world. So i simply can not top up premium subscription.

It would be great, if you add either direct credit card payments, or Pathreon support. Thanks in advance

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Price Warning

Price Warnings to avoid scams with price jumps! Just lost 600g on classic buying an item worth 50s ...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add Time Functions

I need the ability to change operation parameters based on the date and time.

For example, I normally post 1 legendary during the day when sales are slow and I will be able to restock frequently. At night, I want to post my entire stock.

Another example is that I want to post more items on Tuesdays when sales volume is greater than usual.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add new Value Source ‘SoldPerDay()’

I’d like to recommend a new value source named Sold PerDay() that uses accounting info to generate a personal SoldPerDay value. Much like SaleRate was added in 4.10 to generate a personal SaleRate instead of relying only on DBRegionSaleRate, SoldPerDay() would allow a user to generate a value based on how many they sold over the last X days. For example, if the user had sold 2 of an item every day for the last month, SoldPerDay(30) would return 60, SoldPerDay(7) would return 14, and SoldPerDay(3) would return 6.

As an example, suppose I like to craft at least 3…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow different price sources for % Market Value column of Auctioning tab

I find that the dbmarket prices are often wildly inflated and unreliable as a source for determining whether I can turn a profit on resale. I flip many items daily and find that using the region average sale price as my benchmark allows me to turn more items quickly. The tedious part is that I have to visually compare the auction price to the region average sale price in the tooltip. It would be handy to be able to set the source price for the %MktValue column to something other than the easily-manipulated dbmarket. I could then get a quick…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fix: The Tasklist will not prompt you to collect materials from your bank in order to craft.

I'm a developer so I spend a couple of hours fixing this bug. Here is how I fix it:

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please, get the prices accurate.

I apologize if this is wrong place to post this.

I love using tsm but the prices are so far off I really cant use it like I would like to. sometimes it shows an accurate min price but most of time its way off. it will show prices, at 1200g , then I will use blizz ah and theres 25 ppl selling the item at 150 gold. so I end up with it not selling it using tsm. Im on US Zuluhed realm

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Addon UI appearance in blizzard style

Hello, big fan of your addon. Thank you for your wonderful work.
    After many many years of using the addon, I always was bummed how the UI looked very "elv-UI"-ish. I like to use default blizz UI as it keeps it feeling like Warcraft in my eyes. This is why I tend to use addons that dont modify it.
    I cant live without TSM though, so im hoping if theres ANY possibility to all to add another skin to TSM to match blizzard UI (like buttons and parchment background, etc.)

I know a bunch of my friends who would love…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add totals to "Ledger-> Revenue -> OTHER" view.

Add totals to "Ledger-> Revenue -> OTHER" view.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Show Stack size in classic

In Classic we cannot see the stack size and so have no idea how much we are really buying of trade goods. So we have to go to the classic WOW interface to see that .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Estimated % Profit

First off, thanks for this addon, it is excellent.

Right now TSM allows us to see Estimated Gold Profit. For example, 1%dbmarket = 1400g for a feast, and smart average material cost = 1000g, we can see 1400-1000=400 estimated profit.

However, I would prefer the ability to present the metric of 400/1400 = 28.57% profit.

Or both next to each other.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. A way to choose operations based on how you acquired the item

If there were a way to allow TSM to register how many items you acquired through crafting vs how many you acquired through purchasing on the AH. And to apply different operations when you go to sell one of those items.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base