General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Historic momentum

Hey guys, love your addon. I'm a data scientist and find the value this addon brings extremely useful.

There are two simple features I would suggest including to make the pricing recommendations more meaningful:

1. Standard Deviation: most data scientists look at the avg price, along with the standard deviation to understand not only whether the current price is good, but how much it can deviate. (e.g. something that is priced at 10g, and has an average price of 15g, and a STD of 50s is WAY more attractive)

2. some way to notate price momentum or a change in historical avg…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Required Crafting Station to Craft

UI element that shows the required crafting station to craft an item like the default UI.

eg. requires alchemy lab ---> craft flasks,
    requires moonwell ---> craft mooncloth

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Purchasing Blacklist

ability to remove certain players showing up while browsing auctions to purchase. Similar to your Whitelist option where you do not undercut certain players. Reason: avoid buying items of known bots/scammers as help prevent database skewing. Example: seller sadgechan putting up fadeleaf for 30s but a buy out of 711g on a classic server. This allows people to 1, get scammed with a TSM bug out error when trying to purchasing lowest cost (but exact opposite happens) and 2, it starts to skew your database for crafting and what is actual average/market price. If the seller posts multiple of this…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Mailing contact groups, perhaps guild rank

Guild bank management is rough, we have a 24 player roster and we send out 60 health/stat pots, armor kits, weapon oils to everyone every week. The framework is there for operations to send x number of items to a player, but I don't want to make 24 mailing operations. I would love to select a target group instead of character for mail operations. Please let this get realized!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add '%DBMarket' Column to Shopping Scan Results

My idea is to add a "%DBMarket" column to shopping scan results. Currently, the % column shows the percentage of a users maximum auction price as stipulated in the Shopping Operation. However, I think that there should be separate columns for this information.

My suggestion is to rename the current '%' column to '%MaxPrice', and add an additional column called '%DBMarket'. Users like myself can toggle the columns they are interested in seeing on or off, and sort by the one that is most useful to them.

Regarding why this is being suggested: it is very helpful to see what…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. SmartAvgCraft value function

Store the value of crafted items as per the cost of when they were crafted. Similar to how SmartAvgBuy works.

This will then allow items that were crafted cheaply, reflect more accurate profits when matprices increase over time. Same vice versa

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Include Guild Bank Gold in the Gold Summary + tooltip

Currently the gold summary in the top right of all TSM windows does not include gold from guild banks, this is frustrating for those of us that store excess gold in there, as it makes it difficult to see my overall gold.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow capitalization and/or underscores in custom sources / custom prices

This is a relatively minor suggestion, but one that would still be appreciated greatly!

• What shortfall are you trying to solve in the current functionality of the addon?

The current UI seems to force both the source name and any sources within the source to lowercase automatically, and does not allow for any non-alphabetic characters, thus causing difficulty in the readability of both the source names and sources within the custom formulas.

• What new functionality do you hope to attain with the addition of this feature?

First and foremost, I would like to see the custom source UI not force…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Blacklist for TSM tooltip

The TSM tooltip is incredibly useful and is highly customizable. That being said there are some items that you don't want any tooltip info about like the Hearthstones and random trash items. My Hearthstone tooltip is 25 lines long. There is the Simple Inventory option but then you loose all the useful information about the items you want to keep track of.

What I would really like to see is an option to blacklist items and select a minimum item quality to show the tooltip for.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow conditions (similar to auctioning and vendoring) for posting operations.

For example [if destroy > dbmarket send to DE-alt].

I would use this to send transmog items for DE, herb for milling, ore for prospecting, but ONLY if the destroy value was higher than the value of the item itself. If the item is higher value I would send to my bank/AH alt instead.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Change Maximum restock quantity field so that 0 means "do not restock" instead of "no restock limit"

In the current build of TSM, the Shopping operation can have a "Maximum restock quantity" parameter; if the user doesn't want to limit their shopping operation to a maximum restock quantity, the field takes the value 0.
    I would like to make the following change:
    - Add "Set Maximum restock" question which is a Yes/No question toggle; when "Yes", the Maximum Restock Quantity field is enabled; when "No", the Maximum Quantity field is disabled and this Shopping operation will be interpreted as "no restock limit" during shopping scans
    - Maximum Restock Quantity = 0 is treated as "never restock" rather…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ignore Alts in Crafting Queue

Hello,

The crafting queue lists all items by profession, by characters capable of crafting them, and then by profit.

Unfortunately, some professions are split into several parts due to many useless alts having those same professions, but at lower levels.

For example, my "mining" queue is split into 6 groups instead of 1, because some alt can craft some things, but not others.

Removing the professions from the alts does not change anything, neither does ignoring them in every place I could find.

I'm therefore currently not able to have my crafts sorted by profit in a single profession group…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add new Value Source ‘SoldPerDay()’

I’d like to recommend a new value source named Sold PerDay() that uses accounting info to generate a personal SoldPerDay value. Much like SaleRate was added in 4.10 to generate a personal SaleRate instead of relying only on DBRegionSaleRate, SoldPerDay() would allow a user to generate a value based on how many they sold over the last X days. For example, if the user had sold 2 of an item every day for the last month, SoldPerDay(30) would return 60, SoldPerDay(7) would return 14, and SoldPerDay(3) would return 6.

As an example, suppose I like to craft at least 3…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Hide auctions posted by specific player name

Is it possible to hide or not display auctions posted by certain players?

We have a person who continually posts auctions designed to benefit from people's mistakes. ie He posts one item with cheap Bid and a enormous Buy-out price.

People for example have bought 1 4g Heath Potion for 1500g.

I'd like to hide all the auctions posted by this person.

Thanks

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Foldable profession screens

I would love to have the option to fold the profession screen while I'm crafting so it continues to work normally but I can in the meantime check out my map for dailys, or watever; basically have an unobtrusive way to let the screen be "open" and operational without blocking part of my screen

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Groups evolve into categories or tags and items can be added to multiple groups

To summarize, I'd like to have permanent groups that don't "leak" items, like profession or material groups, and also temporary groups, like selling lists or sales groups, which I can just delete altogether & start new temporary ones instead easily from the new items in my bags (which again may exist in permanent groups). And obviously those two types of groups must sometimes overlap, as an item can belong to a profession (and shouldn't be removed from it) and also belong to a current sales list (to be removed from it once sold). And I do hope that we can…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Let me add specific mats to the task list

I would like to purchase the mats for a recipe I do not have. I would like to add the mats with /tsm tasklist add [Primal Water] 2 and then it appears in the task list along with the other items on the task list that I do have recipes for.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add Pathreon as payment method

i'm bigg fan of TSM. And really do want to support your project and get some premium features as well. But (it could sounds crazy 😝 ) paypal works not all over the world. So i simply can not top up premium subscription.

It would be great, if you add either direct credit card payments, or Pathreon support. Thanks in advance

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Addon UI appearance in blizzard style

Hello, big fan of your addon. Thank you for your wonderful work.
    After many many years of using the addon, I always was bummed how the UI looked very "elv-UI"-ish. I like to use default blizz UI as it keeps it feeling like Warcraft in my eyes. This is why I tend to use addons that dont modify it.
    I cant live without TSM though, so im hoping if theres ANY possibility to all to add another skin to TSM to match blizzard UI (like buttons and parchment background, etc.)

I know a bunch of my friends who would love…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Order post auction list

After the post auction is done scanning items to post, it would be quite useful if it could sort the list, grouping by BelowMinPrice, NormalPrice then AboveMaxPrice. This way we can quickly sell batch of NormalPrice, while being more careful with decision about BelowMinPrice and AboveMaxPrice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base