General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Required Crafting Station to Craft

UI element that shows the required crafting station to craft an item like the default UI.

eg. requires alchemy lab ---> craft flasks,
    requires moonwell ---> craft mooncloth

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Order post auction list

After the post auction is done scanning items to post, it would be quite useful if it could sort the list, grouping by BelowMinPrice, NormalPrice then AboveMaxPrice. This way we can quickly sell batch of NormalPrice, while being more careful with decision about BelowMinPrice and AboveMaxPrice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. TSM Application not updating data after computer wake from sleep

After computer wake from sleep, TSM application will not update data for several hours. So every time I wake my computer, I have to quit TSM and restart it before I enter WoW, which is quite annoying.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Integrate "Last Sold" into a value source for use in auctioning operations

Currently, "Last Sold" is tracked and its value is listed on the tooltip of an item you have previously sold. I am a fan of degenerating functions for items I want to sell for the highest amount that may take up to a month. Currently I utilize the "numExpires" value source for this with my transmog sales, where cancel scanning isn't a thing I do so that value works fine.
    However, I would like to get more aggressive with my old world enchant sales and would like to cancel scan without the "numExpires" value inflating which would drive my price…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Postal like mail feature

Hi can you implement a feature from postal addon. When Send mail interface is open left clicking an item when pressing down ctrl automatically adds similar items. clicking a heb automatically adds herbs etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add stacksize as a price source

I'd like to be able to include the stack size of an item when calculating crafting volumes. E.g an item with dbregionsoldperday of say 10 but has a stacksize of 200 means people probably aren't that into it. However an item with dbregionsoldperday of 10 and a stacksize of 1 (weapons, armor etc) is probably still relevant.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. `Sell All` confirmation or 12 item limit

Confirmation window or 12 item limit for sell all button. I accidentally hit it and sold most of my items. Blizzard is being a real stinker

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add number of auctions for item on detailed tooltip

During the auction phase I am interested in knowing how many times a particular item has been auctioned already. Right now I can find this information in the Failed Auctions screen, but I want to make a real time decision while deciding whether to auction an item again or not. Not having this right now forces me to switch back and forth between the screens, find the item, look at it, and track it. In effect, I've started just using a separate spreadsheet to keep track of this, but it's incredibly time consuming and difficult to keep track of.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Purchasing Blacklist

ability to remove certain players showing up while browsing auctions to purchase. Similar to your Whitelist option where you do not undercut certain players. Reason: avoid buying items of known bots/scammers as help prevent database skewing. Example: seller sadgechan putting up fadeleaf for 30s but a buy out of 711g on a classic server. This allows people to 1, get scammed with a TSM bug out error when trying to purchasing lowest cost (but exact opposite happens) and 2, it starts to skew your database for crafting and what is actual average/market price. If the seller posts multiple of this…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Disllay Price over time in a new tsm tab

Some items will have expected values at given moments. especially Raidresources. It should be very useful to display the average value per Hour/ per day. And the data is already there. how neat!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add totals to "Ledger-> Revenue -> OTHER" view.

Add totals to "Ledger-> Revenue -> OTHER" view.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Show Stack size in classic

In Classic we cannot see the stack size and so have no idea how much we are really buying of trade goods. So we have to go to the classic WOW interface to see that .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Estimated % Profit

First off, thanks for this addon, it is excellent.

Right now TSM allows us to see Estimated Gold Profit. For example, 1%dbmarket = 1400g for a feast, and smart average material cost = 1000g, we can see 1400-1000=400 estimated profit.

However, I would prefer the ability to present the metric of 400/1400 = 28.57% profit.

Or both next to each other.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A way to choose operations based on how you acquired the item

If there were a way to allow TSM to register how many items you acquired through crafting vs how many you acquired through purchasing on the AH. And to apply different operations when you go to sell one of those items.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Value source for "soulbound or not"

Currently, the destroy settings can use a string as a threshold, and not display an item in the destroy list if its value is above that threshold. But this logic ignores soulbound BoEs.

For example, I set Settings > Destroying > "Only show items with disenchant values above this price" to dbmarket. I have a BoE (not yet equipped) in my inventory whose price is above dbmarket. It does not appear in the destroy list, as expected.

But if I equip the BoE (making it soulbound), I can no longer auction it. Thus I would want it to appear in…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Destroying  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. "Reports" tab: Setting the number of crafts without clicking multiple times.

Since the restock option seems to not work properly with legendary crafting, I started using the "reports" tab to queue my items, so I can track how many I have on my bag and on the AH. However, I noticed that if I want to queue crafts through this report tab, I gotta click multiple times to queue multiple items. It would be nice if I could shift/ctrl click to queue packs of 10 for each craft. or straight queue the exact number of crfts that I want.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow conditions (similar to auctioning and vendoring) for posting operations.

For example [if destroy > dbmarket send to DE-alt].

I would use this to send transmog items for DE, herb for milling, ore for prospecting, but ONLY if the destroy value was higher than the value of the item itself. If the item is higher value I would send to my bank/AH alt instead.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. More efficient contact management on Send UI

I have lots of alts and some of them have similar starting letters, e.g. Fredwar, Fredlock, Fredbank.

However, is there a way to show a drop down of matches when typing with the most recent at the top? So if all chars send to Fredbank regularly, he would be top of the list when I press F. I can just press Enter to select him.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Focus on contact name when selecting Send

I would expect to click Send on the mailing menu and be able to type the name of the contact. Instead I have to click on the recipient name box and then type. This is inefficient and inconsistent with the blizzard UI.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Price Warning

Price Warnings to avoid scams with price jumps! Just lost 600g on classic buying an item worth 50s ...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base