General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back ctrl+click to move all like items to outgoing mail

We used to be able to ctrl+click on one item in the backpack, for example I have 12 of pattern: xyz, I ctrl+click on one pattern and they all go into an outgoing "letter".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Button lock TSM frames

I use multibox and this causes inconvenience when windows are shifted on some characters. really need an option to lock frames. All frames, not only auction that was in tsm3

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. BACK Button

I'd like to bind a macro to the BACK button(<) on the shopping results and posting results screen. Unfortunately, this is not a button and I can't create a "/click" macro to it.

Because this button is in such an awkward position, I'd just like to bind the button to my mouse's "back" button.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. disenchantinfo.lua needs more love in TSM4

There are gaps in required level and item level in the lua itself.
    We often get no destroy data because of this. The actual % of outcome is not the issue TBH, those we can modify. All items lvl 25 to lvl 50 are not in the lua. Some ilvl conditions are overlapping too within certain reqlvl's.
    TL:DR please update disenchant.lua so at least it gives us the Type of mats disenchant gives, imo the correct "amountOfMats" is a bonus.
    Thank You for listening and for a great community.
    have a nice day ;-)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Destroying  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Keep in guild bank in auctionning rules

Existed in TSM3 and was very usefull.

Basicly imagine you want to have 200 health potion in your GB at anytime.

You create a restock operation of 200 (as of today this will not count the GB. TSM3 was doing that)

If i want to craft 300potions and go to the AH, TSM3 used to apply the rule so if the GB would be empty, TSM3 would post only 100 potions.

Because i needed to restock the potions in the GB. This was very usefull as you could sell some plants or ore when the guild bank was full but…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Select the craft you are making in the UI

Just a quality of life but in TSM3 when you clicked "Craft next" or just click to craft something. It would auto select it on the left of the ui. Which does not happen in TSM4.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Select the craft you are making in the UI

Just a quality of life but in TSM3 when you clicked "Craft next" or just click to craft something. It would auto select it on the left of the ui. Which does not happen in TSM4.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Create fully linked operation copy

When I create a new operation, I often want to make a sub-operation of an already existing operation, treating a subset of items slightly differently in one field (lower restock quantity for slower moving items for example), and then I end up wanting to link every other field, as I want the operations to be the same apart from that one field. Currently I have to do that manually, it would be nice to be able to create a clone of an operation and have all the fields linked, and then break the link for the operation you want changed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ignore price if only X auctions posted

Hi, I want to suggest a new Auctioning filter feature. The filter would basicly help out with huge operations by ignoring the lowest price if there is only X auctions posted at the lowest price.

Say I want to post 100 Tidespray Linen Bracers. Post scan goes through the AH and suggests me to post at 100g. Now, I go and scan the item manually and I find out that there is only one auction that is listed for 100g and rest of them are listed for 150g. Please add some workaround for that.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Variation (Range, Quartile, Std Dev, etc.) Source for Flipping

Let's say you're flipping stuff on the AH. You buy stuff at or under 75% DBMarket, and post with a min post value of 80% DBMarket. If that 5% difference is too small you might end up loosing gold, if it's too large you'll miss opportunities.

Some items have a much smaller variation than others. That 5% difference for a Chaos Crystal might be 5 Gold, but 5% for a rare battle pet could be 5,000 Gold. The Chaos Crystal might have a fairly steady price, but the battle pet might vary wildly.

If there were a "DBStdDev" for instance,…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Enable TradeSkillMaster to Follow Symbolic Links

This applies to the desktop application on the current version of Windows 10 (as of 02/15/19).

I have, at least once a month, completed a clean install of Windows on my desktop PC, often forgetting to backup my addons before doing so. In light of that, I have placed by addons (Interface & WTF) within a Google Drive disk that is consistently being synced to the 'cloud,' and I created symbolic links to point those directories towards the typical WoW installation.

Unfortunately, the TradeSkillMaster application does not remember the directory location when symbolic links are used, as it asks me…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. professions filter by expansion

It would be fine if you could implement profession filter by expansion. Now you can choose only "Have material" and "Have skill up". And to keep the filter option even after the profession window is turned off and on again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow users to select what items go into the tasklist

It would be very nice to disable certain items in the tasklist. For example, I have yet to see the "expired auctions" notification work in a meaningful way. I would love to be able to disable that notification.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Change the bar for sending gold/money.

While sending gold between characters, i always have to redo how many gold i want to send, because i have to write several zero's from copper and silver. Maybe make 3 bars, one for each? The same could work on the AH when you post an item from the shopping window, is hard to hit the excat place where you determine what you want to sell your item for.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. What happened to COD quicksend from TSM3?

In TSM3 there was an option to send all you had of an item to another character with a COD option. I.E. I was selling Heavy Junk boxes for 500g each. The easiest way to unload 100+ boxes was to use TSM3's quick send... put in the item I wanted to sell, and the price of COD per box, and then hit send. This would automatically send all 100 boxes to the customer at 12 boxes per mailing, 6000g each until my inventory was depleted. Now, unless I'm missing something, I need to manually send 12 and put in the…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Compact tooltip

I'd love an option for a more compact tooltip. The current one is quite wide for no reason.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow adding daily cooldowns that "Need Mats" to Crafting Queue

In TSM2, items that weren't able to be crafted in the Smart Crafts queue would be added to the regular Crafting Queue. I could then gather the mats using my typical shopping processes alongside the rest of my queue.

In TSM3 if I can't craft a cooldown in my Tasklist because I'm lacking mats, I have to go and manually figure out which mats I'm needing and how to obtain them (crafting, AH, alts, etc). If there are other cooldowns behind it in the Tasklist, I can't continue crafting them until I obtain the mats for the first cooldown. Cooldowns…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Your current gold amount

It would be nice to have a "price source" that references your current gold amount. Obviously it wouldn't be useful in auction operations, but would be quite useful in things such as sniper operations. That way you could set the upper limit that you would pay to either your current gold on hand or a percentage of same.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Sale rate per day of week

1) What shortfall are you trying to solve in the current functionality of the addon?

Several items have a higher probability of being sold on specific days. For instance some items tend to sell better right after the weekly maintenance, or some high item level gear sells closer to the weekend for raiding. This would help people not waste AH fees on items that have a low probability of selling on some days.

2) What new functionality do you hope to attain with the addition of this feature?

A new information source would work. Similar to the region sales rate,…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sort Realms Alphabetically, Whitelist, Multi-Realm Export

1. What shortfall are you trying to solve in the current functionality of the addon?

Improve user experience in both the app & addon for any features involving realms. Currently (it seems) that they are sorted by when the first character was created on that realm. I believe it should be alphabetical in both the app, as well as any Operations of Settings involving realms.

2. What new functionality do you hope to attain with the addition of this feature?

Aside from the sorting alphabetically, if I were to request any "new" features that would also benefit from this, I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base