General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Display expansion name in item tooltip

Make it possible to see which expansion an item was introduced in. This can make it easier to decide which characters to route items to, what to AH, and allow more savvy price forecasts. For instance, if a timewalking event rolls around the prices might fluctuate for that expansion.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ROI on Crafted Items

Can we get an ROI column on the Crafting Pages? While knowing profit is great, there is a major difference in making a 1000g profit on an item that takes 8000g to craft, and a 500g profit on an item that costs 50g to craft.

While you might make a thousand gold profit on a big item, if you could make 3 items with the same mats that make 500g, you'd net more profit, and that's not reflected at all on the Crafting page.

If not specifically ROI, perhaps add functionality to have a column that's custom so you could…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Resize the Group Window

Allow for users to resize the Group Window so we can see the whole name of the title(s) of the group(s) we've created.

You already have what looks to be a handle built into the right of the group window but it doesn't appear to do anything.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. "export inventory"

Add an option to export your current inventory to an Excel document via the desktop app. When farming mats to be used for sales or crafting, being able to export the current inventory amounts to determine how much needs to be farmed. This will help easily keep track of how much in currently on hand across characters/guild banks and ensure that valuable game time is not wasted farming too much or too little of a needed material.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Shopping Scan

Issue: DBminbuyout prices quickly become obsolete on high population servers and are inefficient at determining the current "live" prices of the AH. Especially after the release of 8.3, pricing data moves faster than the refresh rate of the TSM Desktop App. DBminbuyout values are only current at the time of the TSM app scan and do not reflect the current value. Incorrect pricing can negatively affect values used in crafting/shopping/auctioning/sniping formulas.

To summarize, TSM App scan DBminbuyout prices do not accurately represent minimum prices of a "live" AH. TSM users do not have a method to manually update DB pricing…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Manage crafting queue from Crafting report

Current state when you have only single +/- with left/right click is very borderline usable
    What about shift+click on craft popup menu where you can directly type number of item you want to be in queue, be it more or less, just let us write exact number, ie 0 would remove craft from queue

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add the craft name to the gathering section of TSM Task List.

Problem: It is not always clear which craft is required from the name of the end product. This makes it a little more difficult to craft multiple of an item

Example: enchanting gathering requires 50 leylight shards

In the TSM Task List > Gathering > Enchanting Crafts shows a material to craft ("Leylight Shard (50)). Clicking the craft button casts the required spell (Chaos Shatter) to make the mat.(you then see the craft name in the cast bar only when crafting the item)

searching leylight shard in the craft UI does not show this spell, and i need to manually…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When doing a shopping scan, have the buyout popup auto-fill with the # of items below restock cap

Right now, the only thing "Maximum restock quantity" does is determine whether or not Shopping will scan the grouped items or not. The Qty field defaults to "1" and now has the useful "max" button next to it, but the Qty field should really default to min(restock-current, max_available)

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Remove custom price

TSM3 allowed you to remove custom prices from mats and restore the default.

Please add this functionality to TSM4 or make it more obvious how to perform this action.

Example scenario: I was setting custom prices for inks to take advantage of ink trading. I (stupidly) decided to walk down the list of inks and set any that were common. However, I can not trade for Crimson Ink, so I wanted to remove that custom price and just use the default again.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Options for liquid gold

It would be great to have the opton to select a specific character or guildbank to show off the total value of items.
    Now we only have a total value of ALL items. Even with linked accounts.
    If I stock multiple items in the guildbank or personal bank it would be nice that there is an option to see the value of that bank on that character.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sort by sold quantity in ledger

Option to sort items by number of sold auctions when viewing the Ledger tab, similar to what TSM3 had https://i.imgur.com/mOwBTHr.png

This will greatly help with figuring out which items sell more often than others and should be prioritized (to craft more)

Bonus if we can also sort by personal sell rate!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. make posting option window "logical"?

Can we move the min, max normal prices to min, normal, max?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add a 'buy all' option instead of having to modify default unit amount of 1

When buying multiples from one seller at the same price, the current option is to manually modify the default quantity of 1. This is frustrating, and slow. an option for 'buy all' would be much quicker.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Graph of server purchases in time

I'm new to the addon so I apologize if this is a function I can't find. I see in the data it has how many items are purchased a day on average and things like that. I would assume that means you track when purchases are made. Would it be possible to get graphs for realms based on purchasing patterns? Such as a graph showing sales made by a server for each hour of the day?

My reason for this is with the new AH using a LIFO method, knowing when to post will now be extremely valuable. So knowing…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Sniper Auto Select option on deal found

it would be nice to have an option (disabled by default) to auto select the top row when a deal is found, leaving the user hitting Buyout, like in auctioneer.

apparently this feature was supposed to be already implemented, but it's not currently : http://suggestions.tradeskillmaster.com/forums/208541-general/suggestions/5335373-option-to-allow-sniper-to-auto-stop-when-a-deal-is

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sniper  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. X for known/unavailable vendor recipes

In tsm3 when visiting a recipe vendor, there was an red X next to a recipe you already knew or was unavailable to your professions. In tsm4 there seems to be no visual representation of this.

Which means I have to manually search for recipes I can learn. Think of the Cata JC recipe vendors, or the MoH pvp gear recipe vendors in BFA. I can't just scroll down the list until I don't see a red X and buy that recipe anymore.

Please add some sort of visual representation of already known recipes/unavailable to your professions.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Custom Names for "Favorited" Cancel Scans and Posting Scans

Similar to how we can post custom names to our favorite shopping scans, I'd like to be able to name my favorited cancelscans and posting scans as well under the "Auctioning" tab!

Thanks

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Show craft cost on recipe links

I understand it's not possible to know the reagents for recipes which are not learned.

A linked pattern/recipe/schematic has the reagent list included in the tooltip. Could this info be used to calculate the craft cost?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Shopping search with dbmarketvalue

You can already search for silk cloth/10g but would be great to be able to use variables like dbmarket or dbhistorical as max price for shopping searches

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base