General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More Complex Mail Operations

As an example, I have a destroy value that determines if an item should be destroyed sold. When I use /tsm destroy on my disenchanter it shows only items that are worth more disenchanted. What would be useful is if mailing operations could take values such as this to determine where to mail things. For instance if I have a couple pieces of gear, if one of them sells on the AH well, but the other is better disenchants, I would only have to go to to the mailbox and send my groups and it sends automatically. Now I have…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow me to click and work with any item down the "to be auctioned" items list

When I select a number of items to put on auction, I only get a choice to "skip" or "post". I would like to be able to click and choose a line to work with, the line ought to be highlighted, and I should be able to see the market depth for the item I have selected and then proceed to join that item's auction at any level I so choose, again by clicking at the desired level.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Operation Filtering, Searching, etc. (UI/UX Suggestion)

Still love a lot of the changes, but there are some areas that feel a lot less user-friendly. Namely: assigning and reordering operations.

I made this suggestion a while back on Discord and here when I was in the TSM 4 Beta, but was told both places weren't the place to make suggestions to TSM 4.... anyway, I had forgotten about it until now, and whipped up a quick mockup.

The way I described it was: copy your existing item assignment UI and apply it to Operations (with some tweaks).

Mockup: https://imgur.com/a/bG37uuU

I made quick mockup that you'll notice is…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Resale percent

I would like if you bring back the resales % of gold won/losed, it gives me a better view of my flips and snipers resales

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. TSM4 Bidding keybutton macro

Please add a bidding macro to the scrolwheell as it was on TSM3 with the macro "/tsm bidbutton". There are some users (like me) that really make profit out of bids, in my case I use a keyboard that can multiply x8 everytime I hit that macro, thank you.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sorting my auction tab

Hello,

If you go into "my auctions", no columns are sortable.
    Would be nice for this to exists

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add stack size and price to the failed to find item message in Sniper

When you fail to purchase an item, it currently says "failed to buy auction of [item]" in sniper if the item can't be found (because it has already been purchased). It would be nice if this could include the stack size and price so that these can be seen, as otherwise once it fails, the item is removed from the UI and it isnt possible to see exactly what was missed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Purchase price history shown in AH window interface

When running an auction posting operation (or even shopping) within the auction house interface, have the option to show purchase history (lowest, avg, highest) within the results table.

Currently, the only way to check you are flipping above your purchase prices is to look at the tooltip for each item individually.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A few quality of life sugestions

1) i would like if you bring back the resales % of gold won/losed, it gives me a better view of my flips and snipers resales
    2) I don't know if you can't because program or tecnology limitations, but it's posible to give an opcion to clear purchases data for the last week and/or day? And even manage wich groups purchase data i want to delete?
    3) a switch in the auctions and auctioning windows to show the value of the items with the 5% of AH subtracted, so i we can easily see how much we have an auction…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Theme Module

TSM4 Core UI SKIN module,
    create and share UI skins ( change button images, colour scheme, border and Background image.

I am trying to work a way to do this atm as I would like to theme the TS4 Ui to me more blizz ui friendly for immersion.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. link darkmoon cards of war back to the crafting recipe

assign the inscription spell darkmoon card of war an EV / profit.

the problem so far as i can tell is, that the individual darkmoon cards are not linked to the recipe.

this must be solvable as the enchanting spells offer the same problem being that the scroll is not directly made from the spell and i have found parts of the add-on files where this is dealt with, re-associating item IDs with spell IDs

as long as all the cards got linked to that recipe (like mass milling has multiple outcomes from one spell) you could adjust your prices…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Value source for item quantity, inventory.

Value source for item quantity, inventory.
    It will be used for crafting cost, for instance, crafting operation could check if you have the material, if you do use the avgbuy for it, if not, use the dbmarket. Also for shopping operation, dont search for the item if I have more than X quantity on inventory.
    Thanks.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Putting a Market Value Custom Source % on the Posting Page (instead of just showing the 'undercutting competiton'

On the Auctions Posting page, Add a column for the % of market value (like on the shopping tab) this will allow you to see if your competition made a mistake and prevent you from accidently posting way below your targets.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Contact-Button for Gold to Banker

SImply add a "Contact-Button" for the Option "Send Gold to Banker"

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add total market volume as a custom source

I am going to guess that is a number we could get from the blizzard API, but it would nontheless be useful to be able to reference to be able to filter out small markets

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Tooltip text wrap for Groups

The tooltip line for what group an item is in does not wrap. So I end up with tooltips like this:
    https://i.imgur.com/wNizJT8.png

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Battle Pet Breed Identification

This was brought up before in 2015 http://suggestions.tradeskillmaster.com/forums/208541-general/suggestions/11230287-allow-battle-pets-to-be-grouped-by-breed.

Currently TSM treats all Battle Pets of the same Rarity, Level and petID as the same and for a lot of them this is fine, but there are many that have different breeds (Stats).

There are three stats to each pet Health, Power and Speed. Each pet has two stat modifiers for their breed. These modifiers focus on specific stats or distribute the bonus evenly (Balance). These stat modifiers are abbreviated H, P, S, B. Remember there are two modifiers which means you can have H/H, H/P, H/S, H/B, P/P, P/S,…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. crafting directly from gathering tab

we have nice new tab in crafting only to show us gathering info, nothing else, would be nice if we could just craft directly from it, or at least shift click on item to take us directly into crafting

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Show linked operations snapshot when adjusting operations options

When adjusting the options (i.e. minimum, maximum or normal price) for an operation, it would be nice to see the operations that set their corresponding options according the the one you're currently editing, That would be so you don't accidentally set prices while forgetting it's linked to other operations.

My thought is really just having some sort of icon on operation variables that lists the operations linked to that option when you hover over it.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Payment Method other than Paypal

For the countries like Turkey which using Paypal is forbidden; coul you please considering using other methods like skrill,webmooney or bank credit card. Due to strict policies of my country , Paypal was forced to leave because of extra tax options. on the other hand I am dying to use premium TSM
    kind regards

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base