General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show number of auctions allready in AH in auctioning tab

Add a coloumn in the auctioning tab with number of running auctions for the items.
    Background: i have a bunch of different alchemy potions in my bag and want always 10 each in the AH. On different days they sell different fast - and on restacking i always have to check the tooltipp to know how many are currently running.
    I am playing WoW Classic if this matters.

Easier way would be setting a max number of auctions total in the options.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. List expansion on mats and recipes to provide easier sorting

When I look at the lists (i.e. alchemy, etc.) on the website it's not very useful. For example, there are SO many possible potions that the interesting ones are lost in the shuffle. This makes this page nearly unusable. The data is, however great! it would REALLY help the presentation if you could add in a sortable field for expansion with each element. i.e. Draenic Strengh Flask would have a field that is "6.x - WOD". Then you can sort by expansion and see what you are interested in.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. [Classic] Make counting bank inventory and withdrawing part of the Gathering system.

Currently there's no gathering button to withdraw items from the bank as needed. I don't even think the gathering system knows that items are in the bank. The "SOURCES" for gathering should include Bank and Alt-Bank at the very least so you know to visit your bank (or alt's bank) to get what you need.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Copy & Paste Folders or Folder Templates?

Is it possible to make it so that I can copy my groups folders & paste them in other folders; useful for making more detailed groups such as tailoring recipes in vanilla, then in BC & so forth, & then having to make those same empty folders again for blacksmithing.

Or maybe even a general template setting that we can set in TSM so that it automatically generates the folders according to our own setups.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Option to ignore item variations (in operations)

the core of my problem arises from the non possibility to filter sniper results based on quantity (quantity owned and quantity count in the region), which is another suggestion already created here. since you have to be very fast on sniper, you don't have time to check the tooltip (because you lose the item if you do this)

it's usually not profitable to buy item duplicates (item ID) (supply usually higher than demand), but with the current implementation you can easily end up with duplicate items.

regarding those duplicates item, I don't want to post them more than once, post…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Have the % of consuming by crafting (milling and prospecting) available at gathering search

For example, I know that there is roughly a 60% chance to get maroon pigment from zin'anthid. When running a gathering search for 200 maroon pigment have it displayed somewhere that you will require at least 334 zin'anthid.

This could auto populate the buyout number perhaps?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Auction Post Scan - Ignore Bag Option

Normally I have at least one bag has items in it that I do not want to auction. It would be great if TSM allowed me to check "ignore this bag", so that the bag contents are not included in the auction Run Post Scan.

Otherwise, I sometimes forget and auction something from a bag that I wanted to keep. My work around is to move that bag into bank storage before going to the auction house.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Gold/Hour Tracker that predicts loot value in real-time

If Tradeskillmaster had a gold tracker, it could use its price-database to give gold/hour estimates including the value of looted items, giving an instant overview of a farming spot's real gold/hour value. It could even correct and update those entries later, then items are sold.

I currently use the Titan Pannel's gold/hour tracking plugin, which is nice but it only tracks income when gold comes in. So if I farm Black Lotus's but haven't sold them yet, the Gold/hour is not updated.

How I think this could work:
    - addon tracks dropped gold by adding it to a log with…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Couple gathering items that come from one source

For example where 3 pigments come from the one herb and I am gathering for two of the pigments, have the gathering list reduce both pigments by the % of milling the one herb

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. buying all to one price point

when doing a shopping scan make it possible to buy every thing up to one price point like in the wowui.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add a setting to closed all bags when closing vendor window

Add the option to close the open bags when closing the vendors windows (btw - this is the behavior of the game and TSM overwrite this).

Let have the choice for this behavior with an option in the setting.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. allow buying from auction screen

in the auctioning screen once you have run your posting scan there is the auctioning log and that all auctions tab with the all auction tab showing you what you are trying to post that is already on the AH and their current prices

it would make life a lot easier if we could buy auctions directly from that page instead of having to note what auctions you want to buy then having to go over to the shopping screen and doing your thing

i fell it would also be handy to have the % column from all auctions also…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please allow using the 'crafting' source for crafting operations and default crafting value

Since patch v4.9.6: "Added check when changing the craft value method that it doesn’t include “crafting”."
    And patch v4.9.20: "Added validation that the craft value within a Crafting operation does not reference the crafting price source".

Using 'crafting' in custom sources was very useful for creating and using stats like:
    - raw profit
    - the profit in percents
    - profit per day
    etc.

Some of these can be seen in the UI, but having them as sources is so useful in making coefficients to determine if I want an item crafted or not.

For example, I want to craft an…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ledger filtering

Add the ability to ignore certain items in the ledger to prevent them from contributing to the total gold value of your portfolio. Specifically soulbound items, or items on a guild bank character.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When mailing to an alt on a synced account, please update count in inventory part of tooltip

I use account sync to keep track of items across my accounts

I would like when i send items from Account1 to a toon on account2 that the mail count on the recieving toon updates with whatever i send to it from my toon on the other account

I found this old suggestion where you state it in TSM3 (http://suggestions.tradeskillmaster.com/forums/208541-general/suggestions/10433244-multi-account-syncing-considers-mailing-across-acc) however this function is no longer implemented in TSM4

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Item quantity in AH to be used in operations

Is there is a way to implement item quantity as an tsm source so we can use it in operations. With the revamp of AH an removing the stacks this will be great improvement to the app i think.
    Maby if it is connected or related to certain price range some how.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Enable contacts management in Inventory/Mailing settings

There is currently no way to add or remove contacts manually in TSM Mail. When playing on 2 different wow accounts its impossible to add your characters from the second account to your contacts.

There is also the issue of alts that have been deleted or characters that have been name changed still appearing in the contact list and their names being auto-filled.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Quickly select/deselect all groups

I think selection ... menu, could be made more usable
    in goblin fashion time is money

left click to select/deselect all
    right click to give menu

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Tidy Warehousing

It would be great if TSM could have the option (in settings) to move things to just to the currently exposed guild bank tab. At present, it doesn't make sense to try to have any sort of organization in the guild bank because TSM just puts the items where ever.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Warehousing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. "Hold in Reserve" Group/Operation

When I queue up say, 20 of xyz item to craft but don't have all the mats, naturally I need to collect them But, if part of the sum of what I need is in my bags and then gets posted to the AH, naturally I'm at a further loss. And it would be troublesome to have to scan/check my bags each time. More troublesome (what I do now) to put those mats aside in my own bank.

It would be great to have a group/operation that would hold these mats in reserve, based upon how many of each are…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base