General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enable all notifications

Add 2 buttons:

(1) "Enable all Web notifications"
    (2) "Enable all Email notifications"

Surely it cannot be difficult to add and would make a lot of users who have a lot of groups happy (especially when they expand to new server... clicking 300 buttons is annoying).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow several shopping operations

I know you already declined that idea because, to quote "Shopping would have no way to know what max price you actually want to use". Shopping could use maximum of max prices between all operations that are otherwise applicable. Would this change (due to reaching restock qty) ui can be updated to reflect percentage of max price if it still less then maximum of max prices between applicable groups

This functionality is really useful though - being able to specify one price to restock for crafting components so you would always have materials to craft from and another, lower price…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Share accounting/crafting data between connected realms

Two patches :
    http://pastebin.com/raw/VipUf0ZC
    http://pastebin.com/raw/ag5Exk1r

This implements sharing information for those of on connected realms.

It shares :

Accounting data (Garrison, Auctioning, Expense, Item, Resales)
    Crafting (Specifically anything to allow a crafting cost for tooltips on realms without the correct profession but on the connected realms)

Seems to work as expected , may investigate sharing queues (gathering especially as my auction toon is not on the crafting toons realm)

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. inventory viewer display zero items when sorted by group

I've been trying to find a way to restock my ironpaw shuffle materials as well as the crafted items that create multiple items per craft based on skill. I used to use tsm_restocking unofficial module for this. Being able to see items in my group that I don't currently have any of in the inventory viewer would be easier than having to hover over each tooltip individually.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow custom pricing of "Destroy value"

At the moment, the destroy value is a fixed price source available from a dropdown, but that would not give us accurate results if we work with different pricings (f.e. 80% min(dbmarket, dbhistorical) since it would not cover my strategy and may lead to unfavourable deals.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow group imports via desktop app

It would be handy to be able to export/import groups via the desktop app. As it stands now, importing groups via the ingame addon is tricky, as large imports (specific use case - I'm trying to hand my groups to my wife, and the export is large enough that WoW simply crashes if I try to paste the export into the import field in a single chunk, and it takes a ridiculous amount of massaging to figure out how big a chunk the field can take in a single ctrl-V without crashing WoW or disconnecting from the server). The ability…

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Introduce time-based ledger price sources

Many people use avgBuy(itemString) in order to determine their cost price of some crafted items. The current avgBuy(itemString) is not very useful in long term. Take my only 2 months old data for 1 item as an example: https://i.gyazo.com/cee4242245f1cc154250f72b85949304.png

you can already see even with 2 months of data that using avgBuy will quite inaccurate results for more recent crafts, whereas avgBuy7 or avgBuy30 (or potentially avgBuy(itemString [, days])) would give a much higher control.

Similarly, avgSell7(itemString) and avgSell30(itemString) should be added.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Removing defunct items from groups

Here is the scenario that I'm hoping to improve.

Utilizing the Accounting->Items tab, I sort by the number of Failed Auctions Since Last Sale. The first item on the list has 400+ failed auctions and 0 sold. I no longer want to include that item in any of my groups. Clicking on the item gives me details about it. Once on the item details page, an option to remove the item from any group it is currently in.

This would help us manage items we no longer wish to purchase as it is in a group with an active shopping…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ignore Stacks smaller than X

Hi,

I would like to se a new Option for my Shopping Operations.

I want to ignore Stack smaller than X, because its a real pain to buy ores/herbs from guys, who post 800 items in stacks of 1. These Stacks aren't worth the time and effort you need to buy them and mainly to get them out of the mail.

To open 800 Mails you need like 7 Minutes with reloading for just a few silvers profit.

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Great deals export list without money syntax

Could we get a seperate list of great deal and current deals, but then without the cost/money inside the export syntax. In other words, could we get a list with just the item ID's?

I've come across alot of instances of TSM saying there is only one auction, but then if I look up on just the item ID, it shows more of that item.

This would be especially handy if you're shopping for transmogs and want to resell them. Then you need to check if there's more of the same and at what prices. Whisch don't show up in…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make sniper take max restock quantity settings into account.

It is a simple idea, just make sniper when using shopping operations take max restock quantaty setting into account.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Consider Auction House items for keep amount

Give us an option to consider Auction House items as "Keep Amount"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Resetting - Increase "Max Quantity to Buy" and "Max Inventory Quantity" from 1,000 to maybe 5,000(?)

Resetting - Increase "Max Quantity to Buy" and "Max Inventory Quantity" from 1,000

The reset future is amazing, unfortunately I ran into an issue today where the reset scan stated no profit possibility while a manual scan clearly indicated that there might be a good profit opportunity resetting the cloths market.

I did it manually and ended up buying roughly 1.5k cloths.

Important Numbers (rough - for the bigger realms)
    Cloths Sales Range: 4k - 30k daily
    I used a 4.5k market today
    1.5k = 33% market
    Average Price compared to market I bought at today ~ 30% (many single…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Craft operation based on guild bank inventory

Add ability to crafting operations which allow you to select inventory stored in one or more locations (bags, bank guild bank). This would give raid leaders the ability to use crafting operations to easily restock items for the guild bank while still having separate operations for self/AH.

For now a workaround exists suggested by Gumdrops to utilize a new profile to manage this.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Temporary markers to indicate items to go to AH. Highlight color, icon, etc.

Whether in bank or bag being able to alt, ctrl, shift click an item and it highlight for posting later.

It's always those one off items that you don't get often and don't need clogging another category in your groups.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Leave gold by default / shift click to open all including gold option

Idea is to have an option in the mailing module settings to reverse the current hold shift to leave gold function so that the end user that wants to leave gold all the time can simply click and it will leave the gold or hold shift click if they want to collect all mail including gold

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add a page that shows sales in relation to crafting cost for crafted items

The "Summary" page in TSM Accounting is great to see if and how much profit you made flipping items. While this works great for flipping items like transmog, the summary page does not quite get the job done when it comes to crafted items as it merely compares sales and purchases to calculate the profit you made.

To be able to properly calculate my profits I had to rely on excel spreadsheets using my accounting data exported to a .csv file.
    And while this works just fine, creating a spreadsheet for everything I craft shouldn't be necessary.

So, what I…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add tooltip option to show/expose item ID

Item IDs are important in TSM, would like to be able to see it in mouseover tooltip instead of needing another addon to expose it.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. When a Group is selected in Accounting=>Summary filter out all the expenses & other income

When I set the filter to a certain group I want to see how much profit I made with my enchanting for instance. All the other income & expenses pollute the figures and mean that I basically have to manually subtract my mat purchases from my enchant sales rather than just look at the balance box down the bottom.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Color code items in restock queue that are in bank.

Do you think you could possibly implement a way to notify us if an item in our restock queue is in the bank without opening the bank and hitting shortfall to bags? For example if I have a glyph of condensation I need to restock on the ah and I queue it up in profession window, could you make it have a different color in the craft queue pane signifying that I have one in the bank? This would save a lot of back and forth from bank to craft window.

See example: http://i.imgur.com/5dK4F5h.png

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base