General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add in COD to mailing operations

The mailing feature is great, but there is one part missing that I feel would greatly improve the flexibility of the mailing module. Allowing users to set up a mailing operation to cod items at a price/unit basis.

I can see it as a setup box below all the other options in the operation's general tab with a checkbox to indicate whether the CoD setting is activated, then a price source box where we can enter in any price source that the addon will use to determine how much to cod the item(s) for. ex, 100% dbmarket, then if the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add guild banks on other servers

I'd like to be able to track my battle pets stored in guild banks on other servers.
    Battle pets are different from most items in that they are able to be moved across servers via learning and caging and can be sold on any server you want as if they are BoA AND tradable.
    I believe you should add an option to track them when they are being stored on multiple servers, as with TSM3's improvements to Battle Pets I likely won't be one of the only people with several guild banks full of them that I must attempt to…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bag Module

I'd like to see a Bag Module, that covers all Bag related windows (Personal, Bank, Guild Bank etc). The biggest benefit I see to it though, is within the Personal Bags. There are addons out there that let you create groups of items, and then those groups of items are displayed in it's own column, grouped together, regardless of which slot or bag it's actually in. I think, given TSM's group creation as it is. Creating a bag module with a feature to create columns to display in the bag window. Where you have the "General" column, which is just…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Restocking other toons to a max via mailing

When using the groups and operation settings to mail specific items or groups of items to my other toons, I'm running into a problem, best way I can explain it is an example. Toons 1, 2, and 3.

I'm farming herbs and ore on Toon 3, herbalist and miner. And I get done and want to restock each other toon appropriately. Toon 2 is a leatherworker and skinner. He doesn't exclusively use herbs or ore, but there are patterns that do require it. So I like to keep the minimum in stock of each thing I'll need for any pattern.…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Filter out items used in a Equipment Manager

I've seen the suggestion posted before about this, I'd like to touch on that subject.

Having multiples specs, and replacing gear in each of those specs simultaneously, makes it rather difficult to not accidentally DE something in a set without having to crosscheck the name of each item in the list with the items in my bags then ignoring them. I can put them on temporary ignore, but they pop up next time. I can put them on permanent ignore, but then I replace that item with a better one and DE'ing it isn't a problem anymore (of course the…

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Destroying  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Mailing Opperation Based On Trigger

Id like to see an option to mail items based on some kind of trigger.

An example would be if i had 1 character who had everything on him. Id like to set up a mailing operation to mail 10 Sorc Earth to a character every time they acquire 100 Hexweave cloth. This would help in not having to remember who has what and remembering to mail items to char x when he has 100 cloth.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Multiple filters on shopping tab after doing a search

I would like to be able to sort everything in the shopping by more than one filter. I would like to be able to filter by Quantity & % Market Price at the same time in the shopping tab.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Auctions you post / are posted show at wich %MarketValue they are posted

When you post / have an item posted it shows at wich % you have posted them so you can check if you made profit or it is less MV % than your opponent . This can be implemented next to the scentense that says undercut opponent ect .

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Warehousing multiple items on put

allow multiple items on /tsm put

Problem - after doing garrison Farmville, I have a bunch of stuff to put in the bank. I don't want to mess up my group/subgroup structure to put them all together, and clicking multiple WH groups is not worth the extra effort.

But if I could do a macro of

/tsm put sorcerous;war paint;primal spirit;hexweave cloth;secrets of; draenic seed;draenic stone;horde scraps;

then I get a one button cleanup that does not require my nice-to-have but not vital cleanup to rearrange my grouping.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Warehousing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Gathering Across Connected Realms

http://stormspire.net/tradeskillmaster-addon/15001-tsm_crafting-gathering.html

I have 2 crafting toons on one realm and 3 on another. This is a connected realm (Blackhand/Galakrond). TSM_Crafting - Gathering doesn't work x-realm but I sure wish it did. Currently I take the list and send mail to all toons to gather up those supplies. Very tedious.

Thanks!

54 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Unable to search for names with accented characters

It is currently impossible to use accented characters in search queries, such as é. Searching for "amadé" for example does not show any results. The toon shows up, however, when removing the é.
    Because of this, names with accented characters in the first three characters cannot be searched for.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Income Ratio By Group

When you buy, sell, or trade items, things are added to an overall ratio in accounting. You've purchased X amount of Group 1, You've sold Y amount of Group 1 for Z amount of gold

So an accounting tab would show what you've spent on a group (IE: Transmogs 150-250 - purchased 1850 items for 440 gold) and the amount of gold you've received for that group (IE: Sold: 2316 Items for 123456 gold)

People know what markets are profitable, but a lot of this is passive income, and if transmogs (a primarily passive income method) happen to be what's…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Gold Mailing

Though there is an option under mailing to send excess gold to a specific character, what would be useful would be the ability to restock gold on characters. For instance with herbs, I can restock my alchemist with 200 of each herb, then my inscriptionist, etc. Doing gold the same way would be useful.

105 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Notifications for more things, like battle pets and mounts

I see no way to add a email notification for when a battle pet or a mount goes below or above a certain amount. I currently have some mounts to sell, but I am waiting for the price to rise. Also there are battle pets I want, but I am waiting for the price to drop. A notification would help tremendously.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add sold items to summary

This could be useful if you by fail loot your gold with the mobile app. I looted 10k gold from the app and then it didn't go to my summary so it looked like i had a huge minus profit which is not what i would like to see from making a mistake.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add Random "Item Enchantments"

When searching for an item, take for instance "Unearthed Bands" it can have alot of random enchantments, "of The Eagle" "of The Bear" etc etc. As it is now you can only see a pair of "Unearthed Bands" are posted on the auction house but you cant see which Enchantment it has if any, In cata they did so this pair of bracers cant have any Enchantment anylonger which makes it rare to find the right combination and hard when you cant see them on TUJ / TSM.
    I would really wish this could be made possible somehow.

Best regards…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. OS X App Menu Button

Similar to the Windows version being minimised to the system tray, the OS X app could be minimised to the menu bar without using up space on the dock and window being open in the background.

It could offer shortcuts to the various pages of the app (App Setup, Exporting, Backup), a line for the last sync with the TSM servers and a donate button. A toast notification for data updates would be useful too.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add an option to the TSM great-deals page that let's us favorite a few realms

A small table, or some links to the right side of the current search box, cause there is space there; with our favorite realms, so we don't have to search using the drop-down menu every time we want to check out deals on another realm.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Crafting UI Options

Either add or modify existing options to affect crafting UI.

Currently the text size and colour options in the main TSM options do not affect the Crafting module. I'd like to be able to make the text of the recipe list larger, and change the colour of the number that indicates how many of the item I can craft.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. On the current deals page and the email notifications, note how many items are at or under the max shopping price.

I cannot count the number of times I've gotten a notification for, let's use cloth as an example, Windwool Cloth being below my shopping price, only to find that a single piece is up for 1g while the rest are going for 3-4g. Knowing how many are actually available in my price range at a glance would be a huge timesaver.

The decision to load up the armory app and use my limited transactions while away from my PC is a huge part of my use of the TSM notifications.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base