General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to manually Skip all auctions for a particular item during Cancel Scan

During a cancel scan, I can skip a single auction function for an item manually, but if I want to skip all cancels of a particular item, it takes a long time especially if it's a stackable item and TSM iterates over it repeatedly.

I suggest either a new button to Skip All Auctions for this Item OR just a right click.

It is easier with a macro, but when TSM jumps around items or there's not an easy way to keep up with when TSM will go to a new item to be cancelled, I'm basically reduced to click…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Clear queue for current character/profession

Please add an option to clear queue only for the current character or even for the current profession.

This would help to re-add crafts after changing material prices or crafting operation by using TSM Groups->Restock selected groups, but without deleting all the manually added items to the queue on alts.

I think alternative use by holding any modifier (shift/ctrl) on the [Clear Queue] button would do the trick.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Quick Send should automatically send multiple CODs if one would exceed the 10k gold limit.

If you want to send 100 items for 300g/ea via C.O.D., you have to send 4 mails mails 3 with 33 items and one with 1 item due to the 10,000g per C.O.D. limitation.

Unfortunately, TSM currently does not handle C.O.D.s that would exceed this limit.

If I was to set the max quantity to 100 and the price per item to 300g and hit send, it will try to send a single C.O.D. mail for 30k gold, which obviously fails.

So I have to manually calculate how much I can send per mail and keep adjusting the maximum quantity…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Filter out items you already own or have on the AH from the Great Deals search

I'd like to filter out any items in the Great Deals list that I already have on the AH or in my bank or bag, so I don't have to check each item's tooltip to make sure one of my characters isn't shown. Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add breakdown for Accounting > Tooltip Options > Show purchase info

I like this option and I use it, but simply reducing it to quantity & average would be nice, since this one tooltip option currently makes the mouseover huge. Allow the toggle of min/max, or all 4 values, on/off.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Auction blacklist based on success:failure ratio.

On the TSM Operations tab, in addition to (or in place of) a hard physical count of failed auctions before an item is excluded for posting, could we instead or additionally get (it's fine if they are mutually exclusive in operation) an auction success:failure ratio?

For example, I have a failure limit of 10 set right now, but I sell a stack of 200 fish flesh for just a bit too much and it doesn't move. The item is now blacklisted, however, in the past I've managed to sell 10,000, so my failure ratio is 200:10000, or 2%. I would…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Let me set the threshold amount for when TSM alerts you, that you have sold an item

You let us have a sound played when something sells in the AH but let us control the minimum gold amount? This away i wont be told by the cashier sound every 2 seconds that my cloth or leather has been sold! lol Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hide BoE's from TSM Destroying

I'd love it if we could temporarily hide BoE's from the destroying list

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Destroying  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add Highlighted Item to Group.

When a search result is highlighted in the AuctionResultsTable.

Make a Button to add that item ID to a Group specified in options.

Ex. I have a group called "Don't Buy" and it is filled with tons of Items I explicitly do not ever want to buy. I use this to avoid false positives while sniping.

My list is nowhere near comprehensive though. Sometimes when Sniping an undesirable item will get through my formulas. I want to highlight that item and press a button and have it added to my "Don't buy" group (Specified in the option menu ideally)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Remove all transactions from a group

Hi,

Please add a clean up option to remove all transactions in TSM_Accounting for a specific group.

I would love to cleanup my database of transactions with tradegoods etc, but keep all transmog transactions.
    This would really help to make my setup more lightweight without losing relevant data.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. more operations needed for crafting

currently you can set a single operation to the crafting box. However I would like to incress it.

I need to keep some items on a toon, so I have an opteration set to make 5 reguardless of profit, but I also whould like to sell them when there is a profit of 10g.

This would be done by placing two crafting operations under crafting, but the UI does not let me.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Warning minimum price ... consider vendoring the item

When you get this warning from the system, it should not be in "chat" as it could easily be missed. It should have posted in the "info" area as the warning instead "below min price". Worse case create an invisible column to dump the warning at so we can hover over it for the issue, maybe jolly roger icon.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Warehouse message details

When clicking on a warehouse operation, we get the 'TSMAuctioning:Preparing to Move" and 'TSMAuctioning:Done" message. This request is to pre-pend the operation to that string. So it would say "Post Cap to Bags: Preparing to Move" & "Post Cap to Bags: Done" instead.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Warehousing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Unlearned Recipes

Since the data is there but is hidden by Crafting, I suggest that a small window is added (like Gathering) that includes all unlearned recipes from that list.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. tooltip price format: new shorter format

Currently the tooltip price format setting has 2 options, Coins or Text. I'd like a 3rd option that shortens the format to shrink tooltip width drastically. A compact format that rounds/drops copper if the price is >= 1g and silver if the price is >= 100g (or 1000g?).

For example:

1g 50s 50c -> 1g 51s
    100g 51s 00c -> 101g
    99999g 00s 00c -> 99999g (maybe add thousands seperators too?)

Originally thought I wanted a decimal format (ie. 1.51g), but after trying that the decimal point makes it really hard to read.

Since the accounting sold (min/avg/max) and auctioning…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Display Source Data

How about /tms source opens a window instead of generating a list. And then in the window we can add an item (or item number) and it would then show all the data sources and the value associated to the data source. This could be used for help in generating a formula.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Alternate method to calculate market price of items with variations

There is a LOT of possible variation on current content boe now.
    If I'm not mistaken you calculate the market price for each item variation. In a result you have some items with very, very low data.

It creates situations where :
    Cruel hope crusher item level 710 = 17.6k region market
    Cruel hope crusher item level 710+Heroic = 41.9k region market
    Cruel hope crusher item level 715+Leech = 6.4k region market

We can't micro manage each items given the number of item variation, TSM should in my opinion automatize this by providing accurate pricing.

I suggest you group each…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Override Module Operations & Mailing

I have two suggestion about that.
    1- Can you put move this operation up or down like button ( for example : if i have 5 operations then if i decide to move operation 5th to 1th )
    2-When i click the the button operation then it show up my all mails name i have huge list so sometimes painful to click that (http://imgur.com/PnvAxU3) can you change it like this ( http://imgur.com/3NpXN9U ) .
    Best regard. Thank you

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Reset Max Expires

Would like the ability to reset max expires on an item or multiple items. Perhaps add a "Reset all" button next to the "Max Expires" slider in the operations or some other way.

The only way right now that I can reset the counter is by deleting the accounting saved variable, which is a hassle and removes the accounting functionality.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. If someone posts his auction at the same price as yours, this should be treated as an undercut.

Currently, when someone posts an auction at the very same price you have your auction listed at, this does not qualify as being undercut.

When this happens and you run a post scan while your auction and the other person's auction are the cheapest, TSM will simply state "Maximum amount already posted." or "Posting at your current price.".

And when you run a cancel scan it won't cancel your auction since you have not been undercut.

This basically allows people to white-list me and as long as they post their auctions after I post mine, I won't be able to…

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base