General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add tooltip option to show/expose item ID

Item IDs are important in TSM, would like to be able to see it in mouseover tooltip instead of needing another addon to expose it.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When a Group is selected in Accounting=>Summary filter out all the expenses & other income

When I set the filter to a certain group I want to see how much profit I made with my enchanting for instance. All the other income & expenses pollute the figures and mean that I basically have to manually subtract my mat purchases from my enchant sales rather than just look at the balance box down the bottom.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Color code items in restock queue that are in bank.

Do you think you could possibly implement a way to notify us if an item in our restock queue is in the bank without opening the bank and hitting shortfall to bags? For example if I have a glyph of condensation I need to restock on the ah and I queue it up in profession window, could you make it have a different color in the craft queue pane signifying that I have one in the bank? This would save a lot of back and forth from bank to craft window.

See example: http://i.imgur.com/5dK4F5h.png

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sync guild vaults on multiple accounts.

Unsure which this goes under but anyways. TSM3 no longer supports syncing guild vaults between accounts. Would like it to come back if at all possible.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Option to consider GBank when queueing all

At the moment there are 4 mouse click options for the "queue" button in a profession tab. Left/Right click, and Shift+ Left/Right click.

As I understand, the profession window shows you how many can be made with what's on you, and also when considering all(?) sources, including what's in your GBank.

i.e.
    Bolt of Netherweave [79 (161)]

Would it be possible to add Ctrl+Left Click (or Shift+Ctrl+Left Click) to queue up the latter number? That way we can use the Gather function and just yoink all the precise mats from the Guild Bank.

Would be very handy for when you…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Warhousing of soulbound reagents

Allow adding soulbound reagents, hexweave cloth, draenic dust, primal spirits just to name a few, to groups for warehousing. I generally have my bags full of old world reagents that I buy and sell on the ah for profit so using the "deposit" reagents button is disastrous.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Warehousing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add a toggle to always open bankui when opening a bank/gbank

Similar to the "Open all bags with auction house" option.
    (Would love to see the above option applied to opening a bank/gbank as well)

Sometimes I accidentally close the bankui, either misclicking when closing my bank or just simply not paying enough attention.

I personally never ever want the bankui closed if I'm actually viewing it. Currently, if you close it, it will stay closed until you run the command again. An option toggle to make it always appear when opening a bank/gbank would be great.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. craft/mail based on expires

Add "Ignore Maximum Expired Items" Checkbox to mailing and crafting groups which prevents mailing or crafting an item in a group that is currently over maximum expired auction count. This allows mailing everything that is not expired to a banker, and the expired items get passed to the next group (i.e. a storage mule). This works with the current "target shortfall to bags" and "Mail selected groups" code as well.

For example:
    in my Mail groups for WOD BOE Drops I have
    "Mail all to Banker" (ignore max expired checked)
    "Mail all to Enchanter" (not checked)

Items go to banker,…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Have gathering remember what your previously selected options were (vendor trade, buy from AH, etc).

I like the new gathering options in TSM3, but it's tedious to have to change my settings every time I reopen the gathering window. Can there be an option to have it remember what we used last? Thank you.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ignore random enchants in accounting

When trading with xmog items, the accounting has different stats for each enchant of the same item.

It would be great to be able to ignore random enchants (maybe based on group) in accounting to see right stats for an item when enchant doesn't matter.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. TSM3 Desktop App - Change backup folder location

I'd love the chance to be able to choose where my backups should be located so I don't risk loosing them all during a crash or need to reinstall windows on my C: drive.

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Improve "Reset scan"

I know Reset scan isn't much used, but this should be a motive to not improve it.

I think it lacks several basic things, like:
    * You should be able to see the total profit you are going to have with the reset of an item (number of items * individual profit)

* You should be able to buy items directly from it with your macro ( alt + mouse wheel, for example)

* I don't know how the profit is calculated, but I don't think it takes in account the 5% AH cut, nor the post price, and I…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. deposit in herb and ore bags

so in tsm bankui that there is a option tio deposit all herbs and ores in there own herbbag(bags that can only carry herbs) instead of depositing them in the reagent bank

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Warehousing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Sort Craft Queue by Profit %

It would be helpful if the option to sort the craft queue by profit could be switched to sort by profit % instead of straight profit.

For example, I have just over 350 Truesteel. I can craft a Mighty Steelforged Essence for 2k profit and a Mighty Truesteel Essence for 2k profit, or a Savage Steelforged Essence for 3k profit. Letting the craft queue do as it pleases right now, it would craft the Savage Steelforged Essence, netting me 3k. But for the roughly the same materials, I could craft 2 items for 4k total.

Any time you're limited by…

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Scrollable queue increments

When restocking craftables, the list of crafts in the queue could have an easy rapid queue increment feature that scrolling while mouse-over the item would increase or decrease it's queue.

Currently you have to right click on the item in the queue, then right click on the queue button at the bottom to remove queues.

An example would be if you hit your restock button, and it queues up a ton of your crafts, but one of them costs a lot of gold, and has queued more than you want to craft in that restock run. You could quickly remove…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Anyway to search for the Great Deals that are only in our groups?

Don't know if it is easy (probably not) to compare the great deals list to groups we have, and only search for those.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. shopping restock based on custom item x instead of default (grouped) item

So right now, when you create a shopping list, it will ask you to tell you how much quantity you want the items of that group.

However this isn't very ideal for profession items like herbs, so I suggest the following;

When selecting restock level, allow the option to choose restock based on item x.

So you would have 2 things, one is the slider which tells you the restock level (already in place) and second a textbox which you can enter the Id of the item you want to check the stock level of (ofcourse, this can be ticked…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Cancel all or cancel duration based on filter instead of ALL auctions?

Right now there is 3 ways to cancel items.

Filter based; you select your filter and hit cancel - it will cancel all items that have been undercut

Non filter based;
    Cancel All auctions: will cancel all the auctions regardless of filter.
    Cancel duration: will cancel all auctions based on the duration regardless of filter.

Could the bottom 2 be based on the filter as well? There are certain items in the AH which I would just let run and certain auctions I want to cancel based on groups (certain groups of items I would require a need of that…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Stock management - unnavailable itens to sell

Hello, i read the ‘make a suggestion’ page and my suggestions answer the 3 major questions.

• Keeping track of itens available to get in certain areas
    • Showing in the Item Tracker, according to groups you previously created, if you have the item in some of your inventory (this feature already exists) plus the itens you don’t own

Applicable example:

I create a group called (Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj – transmog itens) with the obtainable itens in the hunting spot, I’d add all of the valuable transmog (Glorious set, Vanguard set etc.), then right after finishing the farming and post…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. More BMAH Info

I'd like to have some info for how often each item appears on the BMAH across all servers. It would be very interesting to see how rare some items are.

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base