General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow different target characters on different realms, within an operation

Currently, if your characters have different names on different realms, you need to add a mailing operation for each server to every group, and each of those operations need to exclude all other realms. This quickly stacks up to a lot of work.

This could be simplified a lot if a single operation is able to mail to different characters.

This could be done by adding the option to add extra "target character" input fields in a mailing operation, and a server for each input field.

Or through allowing commands in the input field, for example a "realm()" command that…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Track market prices for each item variation separately

In Wow Classic prices for items with different variations/suffixes all are tracked as the same item and have the same market price. For example Master's Hat of Frozen Wrath and Master's Hat of the Owl show the same market price. These should be tracked with separate market prices.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to trigger a manual refresh of realm data

It would be nice to have the ability to be able to manually trigger a refresh of the realm data in the desktop application. When I leave the desktop application running, when i come back to play the date of the last update is from when i started the desktop application. I find that I always have to quit the application and start it again to trigger the data refresh.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. API for NumSales

A function to call for the number of sales of a given item I have made. Similar to NumExpires. The use for this function would be so that I can have an incrementally reducing price that once the item sells it adjusts.

IE
    the dbmarket value = 37g in this example

37g * (1 - (.05 * NumExpires - .05 * NumSales))

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Totals for numeric columns in the ledger

Under the Revenue or Expenses tabs it would be nice to see a total for the filtered lists. If I wanted to see my total sales on a particular group over the past 3 days I currently have to do it manually.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make tasklist gathering crafts between different characters

I have my prices for reagants set to min(dbminbuyout, crafting) and sometimes a character uses a reagant that can be crafted on another character but that does not show up in the task list. Meaning that it tells me to buy the crafted reagant of the AH for a higher price than calculated costing me time in having to go a lot between characters to craft stuff for others. I know that it shows whenever you can craft something for the same toon but it would be nice to have that feature between toons.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Export Task List to .csv

It would be great to be able to export the task list to excel format (.csv) Since you can only have an active task list for 1 character. It would be ideal to be able to restock, open your task list, export it and then move on to the next character with different professions, restock, etc. This way you can have a master gather list.

An additional perk of exporting would be that, sometimes I get lag while the task list updates while looting items. If I erase the task list because I have it external, then I can eliminate…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Update the Restock to Max Quantity from 5000 to 50,000+

For things like crafting bracers on multiple tailors for expulsom (to send to other crafters), 5000 is just not a lot of cloth to 'Keep'. I routinely process batches of 20,000+ on multiple tailors.

Can I at least make 4 mailing operations to the same target, each with a Restock to Max of 5000 for a total of 20,000? I don't think so. 5000 just seems like such an arbitrary number, OK for most crafts, but when buying 100,000 worth of cloth it's not enough for me.

Just a small request, hopefully it's as simple as finding the 5000 string…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make the Vendor "Sell All" button less easy to click

This button is insanely easy to press given how dangerous the action it performs is. I accidentally fat fingered it and it sold half of my inventory before I was able to stop it. I was able to use buyback to recover some of the items but that only allows you to buy back the ten last sold items, and the button sold a lot more than that. I've had to open a ticket with CS to try and recover the rest.

This button is useful for some situations like farming, but for the vast majority of other situations it…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Unlearned patterns on alts

Since TSM knows all the patterns we are able to make with our alts, It would be nice to have a tooltip option to show if I can learn a pattern on one of my alts so I know whether to send it to an alt to use or my bank alt to sell.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Default the purchase quantity to the number in the TSM task list

When scanning the AH to buy items from the task list, I have to select the item I want to buy and then type in the quantity needed. This is an additional user action which I think could be avoided by defaulting the number in the box to be the same number in the task list.

Consider the two below screenshots A and B. In A I have 112 Mauve Stingers in my task list, when clicking on the Mauve Stinger to open the menu in B, it would be helpful if TSM defaulted this number to 112. Whilst a…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Integrate Zygor Price Data as an External Custom Price Source

Zygor Guides provides current-market and historical pricing information (theoretically updated multiple times a day), as well as the ability to scan the live auction house. I frequently see Zygor pricing information reflected verbatim in Auction House prices of the competition. I would like to see Zygor price data available as External Custom Price Sources in TradeSkillMaster.

Rather than just request you guys to do more work, I've already coded what I believe is a functional and fairly complete implementation of my requested feature, and uploaded the (now updated) snippet to my PasteBin at:

<redacted>

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. bid button on buyout sniper

Could we have the option to place a bid on the sniper page? Ex. I'm running a DE snipe and I have plenty of astral essence, so if I see something that disenchants to that, maybe I want to be more picky and just see if a bid wins it.

I know I could make the snipe operation more picky using itemlevel perhaps, but it'd be nice to just make a decision on the spot and not have to alter the string all the time.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sniper  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Smarter Gathering search and/or more Task List functionality

The current Gathering list functionality could be improved along the lines of old TSM versions. Right now, all it does, is giving you the option to scan all items on the gathering list. Everything else ie. choosing the right number to buy based on the list is done manually, which can be very difficult if the list is long or even exceeds the screen height.

Currently, the crafting and DE searches are not really useable, as their searches take potentially very long and make it impossible to discriminate between different items it's attempting to DE/craft for. The results shown don't…

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. i wonder if you guys can chance somehow to delete full data of everthing like from 30 day to just 7 day

i wonder if you guys can chance somehow to delete full data of everthing like from 30 day to just 7 day

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Notification that my sales have been undercut

During undercutting wars, it would be nice to have tsm notify me if I have been undercut.

Whether it requires me to keep the ah open or some other means, or any way to get close to achieving this would be nice.

Just a nice quality of life improvement for people that are pounding the ah hard :)

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a failed to post count due to min price not met similar to expired/cancelled auctions

Add a "counter to items when they are not posted because minimum price isn't met similar to with expired/cancelled posts.

E.g if an item fails to post X times, it would use the next auction operation or could feed it into a dynamic price system like the below for expires

NormalPrice * (1 - 0.01 * min(max(NumExpires, 0), 33))

Essentially thinking that failing to post would be equal to an expired auction for reasons to cut losses and go with a less optimistic price and/or at a loss

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Expanding TSM Price Sources edit boxes/multi-line editing

Price settings custom price variables can get complex in TSM. In order to maintain them and more easily reason about their logic,
    I currently have to save and edit them in an editor outside of TSM in order to apply my own formatting, and then copy/paste them in due to the TSM edit boxes in Operations and Custom Price Variables only allowing single lines.

Being able to edit them right from within TSM, complete with line breaks/spaces/etc would be fantastic. For me, this makes it easier to read and reason about what it's doing and, should I need to adjust…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. sale rate sniper

Add a column to sniper to see sale rates of item. It'll help identify stuff actually worth buying.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sniper  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Take "CANCELLED AUCUTIONS" into account or make a source new source "Numfailed" = Numexpires + "Numcancels"

Hello team! Me & some friends would like to propose a new formula to implement in TSM4 for make awesome (min, norm, max) price settings in Auctioning Operations.

Now we have the value source “Numexpirations”. That source takes into account the expired auctions but don’t take into account the “Cancelled” auctions.

Then, when We want to create a Price Setting which will take into account AH taxes to have a broader vision for price decision making we can’t do it. We can only implement expiration ones.

Let we explain it. When we put to sell an Item on AH, it…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base