General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Disable always on top TSM window

Please disable TSM windows stay on top of other windows! It overlay every other window ingame, for example bags. Sometimes i need a lot of windows from different addons, i want them as big as i need and i want to control myself which window i want to see on top.
    Every time i want to look smth in other window i should close TSM, do stuff and reopen TSM again. It's so annoying...
    it's only TSM4 problem, that's why i'm still stay on TSM3.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. option to disable forced loading of TradeSkillMaster_AppHelper

When running 8 multiboxing accounts on a PC, it isn't necessarily needed to have auction house data on all.

A simple option to say "Do not enable" would be perfect.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Include auction buyout price in export of expired auctions

Not sure if it's possible, but it would be nice to have the buyout price that was on an auctioned item that expired. For those who have a laundry list of items on the AH at any given time, and a bunch of them expire (which is the general case), it would be nice to know what was the buyout price so that the items could be re-listed at the same price and/or adjust the price within some percentage of what it was previously listed. Could be in the in-game AH support and/or in the desktop application as part of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow TL to buy vendor stuff from default UI vendor

Right now, you must have TSM Vendor UI open for TL to be able to buy items. Can you allow it to work with default UI too?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Option for post and cancel scan order to be sorted by time (like in TSM 3)

When a post or cancel scan is run in TSM 3, the results list is sorted by time. That is, the newest item scanned on the AH is posted on the bottom of the list, growing upwards. This allows the user to watch the post or cancel scan happen in real time, as a live feed of information.

An example of this behavior can be found starting at 4:52 here:
    https://youtu.be/zqPsuWpIeeA?t=292

TSM 4 adds new items to the post scan list in vaguely "random" fashion. It's no longer to watch the post scan happen in real time, since new items…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. addition of automated correct syntax building of operation based on selected variables for new users

One of the most difficult things to grasp I find when using TSM is both understanding which variables are available for each operation type and the correct way to input/nest the formulae to create the correct operation syntax to arrive at the desired end result. A pick list, (this could be just a dot that you click into into a panel) resulting in the automation of the actual syntax itself would make it much easier. As you ticked each variable that you want to use this would create the correct input syntax in the relevant field and in turn bring…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Better precision for some value sources

Observation: data like sale rate or avg daily sold go as low as 0.01 currently

Problem: this is a rounding, and for a lot of items (transmogs) the real value is probably much lower. for instance if we try to find the region quantity of a transmog, it usually goes like this :
    DBRegionSoldPerDay / DBRegionSaleRate = 0.01 / 0.01 = 1
    this is inaccurate because of rounding problems, transmogs more often goes around 150-200 quantity instead of 1.
    this is just one example of the problem that comes when rounding is too extreme. some items really have a low…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Group listings should have vote buttons

The number of groups on the TSM website has gone up a lot and it's very hard to pick the wheat out from the chaff. Some sort of up/down vote buttons would be useful to help mark garbage / good group lists.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Import should give option to create a new group

The current import UI doesn't allow you to explicitly say "create a new group" (and provide a group name). Instead, you have to bounce back and forth between the grouping tab and the import tab.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Set shopping limit by gold

It would be nice to have a way to set a gold amount as held back from shopping. For instance, if I wanted to make sure I always have 5000g available, or say 10% of my current gold when shopping. There have been many times when I've been shopping and ended up using up all my gold while using the scroll button on my mouse. Yes, I got alot of items cheap, but then I didn't have the gold to post them to the AH.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Have an option in the settings to always hide auction with bids in the "My Auctions" window.

Too often I have mindlessly mass cancel auctions while realizing midway that some of of them had bids which I don't want to cancel.

Yes, there's the option to hide them through the "Hide auctions with bids" direclty in the My Auctions. But, that setting always reset and most of the time I don't think about checking it.

I want to hide auctions with bids directly in the settings and forget about it.

Thank you :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Whitelist alts across merged servers

Alts are already automatically whitelisted for auctioning, but it apparently doesn't work for alts on merged servers (I have alts across EU-Mazrigos/Lightbringer).

Also somewhat related, it seems impossible to specify server when white/blacklisting, so I cannot refer to characters on "the other server".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Exlude list from crafting reports

Hi, i would like a functionality to filter out custom items from the crafting report.

For example in cloth, we get a few robes that are bop that i want to exclude from my crafting report. Same thing for bop mounts or bandages that i know don't sell on my server. Bags for enchants 14slots etc...

Hope this suggestion site is still read as my last suggestion from last year hasn't moved...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Craft Lowest Quantity Items First

I've often wanted the ability to craft the item I have the least of first when doing a crafting restock, due to limited resources.

This is especially applicable to crafting enchants - I have my crafting operation set to restock to 20, 40 or even 60 depending on how quickly they've been selling. But if they've been selling constantly for a while, I don't always have the mats to cover crafting the majority of 60x8 enchants. So having the option to have "craft next" craft the enchant I only have 10 in stock of vs crafting the enchant I already…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Web based formula creator

Would it be possible to make a formula creator (with dropdown menu with functions)? The function's each parameter has its own input field, mouseovering them could show the set value (in gold). Could also do a test which would show the posting price for the item with the formula. (maybe highlight the parameters which returns true?)
    Would make creating own strings much more userfriendly for newbie (and more easy on people who dont have programming exp) while also keeping its value for more advanced users too

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Simplifying Mailing Operation to Allow Mass Mailing to Alts on Same Server

Request: I am requesting a change to the mailing operation to allow mailing to multiple characters within one mailing operation.
    Justification: I’m new to TSM and still discovering it many uses. The one thing that brought me to TSM was my search for a way to mass mail materials, gold and crafted items to my alts. Currently a mailing operation only allows one character (toon) name in the “Target Character” box. To send the same item (materials, gold or crafted) in the same quantity to multiple characters I have to enter a separate mailing operation for each character. I have…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bring back ctrl+click to move all like items to outgoing mail

We used to be able to ctrl+click on one item in the backpack, for example I have 12 of pattern: xyz, I ctrl+click on one pattern and they all go into an outgoing "letter".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Button lock TSM frames

I use multibox and this causes inconvenience when windows are shifted on some characters. really need an option to lock frames. All frames, not only auction that was in tsm3

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. BACK Button

I'd like to bind a macro to the BACK button(<) on the shopping results and posting results screen. Unfortunately, this is not a button and I can't create a "/click" macro to it.

Because this button is in such an awkward position, I'd just like to bind the button to my mouse's "back" button.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. disenchantinfo.lua needs more love in TSM4

There are gaps in required level and item level in the lua itself.
    We often get no destroy data because of this. The actual % of outcome is not the issue TBH, those we can modify. All items lvl 25 to lvl 50 are not in the lua. Some ilvl conditions are overlapping too within certain reqlvl's.
    TL:DR please update disenchant.lua so at least it gives us the Type of mats disenchant gives, imo the correct "amountOfMats" is a bonus.
    Thank You for listening and for a great community.
    have a nice day ;-)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Destroying  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base