General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Quantity to craft tooltip

It would be very helpful to be able to see a tool tip or something along those lines, maybe on the crafting screen, showing what quantity the current operation specifies instead of having to open up TSM, look at the operation to find the amount, and than go back and craft

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Open all mail repeats by default

The old way was if you went to open your mail it'd keep opening until you hit the free space limit.

Currently, it will do this sometimes if you do ctrl/shift/alt and open.

Rather than have to use a modifier key, is there a toggle or setting that can be added for the continuously open mail functionality?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Tooltip for "Last Sold/Puchased" to also show price

Hi,
    I am relatively new to TSM. I've been digging for an option to make the tooltip for "Last Sold/Puchased" to also show price. Something like:

Last Sold xx days / xx gold
    Last Purchased xx days / xx gold
    -it is very different than sold (min/avg/max) that is already implemented.

Since that last sale/purchase have already been recorded, sounds easy to add price to it? Or may be there already is such option, and I cannot find it? -please give some short directions if this is the case.

Sorry if this is already been answered - at least I…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Tracking of destruction of items in professions for reagents

If we were able to track the profession abilities such as mass milling and prospecting, we could reference a real time data driven drop rate % for the items that are made from those actions.

This would allow for us to reference that drop rate in other strings, providing not only a more accurate way to price our crafts using these, but also to show us a historical drop rate percentage when viewing data.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sync ledger data across multiple accounts, or allow easier manual import/export of accounting data

I just bought a second account and sent over all my items to my new bank alt but there seems to be no way to sync or import any purchase data. This is a big problem for me since my operations use "AvgBuy" in them. I caught TSM trying to sell something for cheaper than I bought it for on my new account because it didn't have any purchase data to reference anymore.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Use inventory quantity in custom sources

Add an inventory custom source.
    For example, when I use the sniper, I have a custom source which check if objects are below 90% of DBMarket.

My actual problem is that I don't want to buy objects when I already have 10 * DBRegionSoldPerDay or more.

A custom source I really would enjoy to use would be something like

maxquantitywanted = roundup(DBRegionSoldPerDay * 10)
    shopping price = iflte(maxquantitywanted, Inventory, 0.9 * DBMarket)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bidding button should contains the bidding price (screenshots to explain)

https://imgur.com/a/xAEtKRi

TL;DR: The bidding action is misleading on what price I bid on. I do not know if I bid on the displayed price, or the "incremented" price.

Having the price on the bidding button for instance, would help to see if it is worth it or not. Right clicking in the column between item/stack would also change the price on the bidding button.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sniper  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Black Market Auction House History

Hello, I have an idea for this feature. It could be considered a "premium" feature as BMAH already is a premium addon.

My suggestion is to simply keep the history for prices because it'd be good to know what items go for on different servers/regions.

In addition, I've noticed most of the time items aren't listed on servers, but I've logged on and seen that items are indeed selling there. It's a bit misleading so if more focus could be fixed on the BMAH that'd be amazing.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Re-enable Shift Click to /tsm get and /tsm put

Recently returned to gold making and discovered that an ability I used to use with TSM 3 to move items around has changed a little bit with TSM 4.

In TSM 3 you could /tsm get + Shift Click the item and it would all the items. It appears with TSM 4 you need to /tsm get + manually type the item name. Personally I'm prone to make typos so would enjoy the ability to just shift click the item instead of having to hover over it and then type it out.

Thanks,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. View default profession window in combat

View unaltered profession window in combat. No TSM add-ins.

Currently it cannot be opened due to being protected, remove TSM changes from default profession window in combat so the pane can be used. Go back to normal TSM view after combat ends.

Other addons such as rematch do this by hiding all their changed elements and allowing the normal pane to be opened.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. [Classic] Enable shift clicking enchanting materials to show all possible enchants with said material(s)

with alchemy we are able to shift click an herb to show possible potions with the item. I would like to have this feature for enchanting (ex: shift click greater eternal essence shows all enchants that use GEE)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add support for 8.1.5 tools of trade

This would be very useful for disenchanting (https://www.wowhead.com/item=164766/iwens-enchanting-rod) which makes the disenchant value from the TSM tooltip wrong.

As for alchemy, with https://www.wowhead.com/item=156631/silas-sphere-of-transmutation when the https://www.wowhead.com/item=156633/silas-potion-of-prosperity procs it would be nice to automatically update the crafting cost to reflect the proc rate. Currently you can achieve a similar result manually.
    For instance without the potion, rank 3 are about 1.45 for 1 craft and with potion it is about 1.75 for 1 craft, so I have to update my crafting values manually with these values and I use 0.57ish for the auctionning value to reflect that. It would…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. alt balance

View gold balance across characters

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Adding a way to make a correction on the ledger

After TSM did not pick up on a BMAH purchase I made my TSM dashboard and ledger display incorrect data, as I actually have less gold than it shows due to the purchase.

It would be good if we could manually issue a correction/add a record on the expenses data when such a situation occurs so that the dashboard and ledger continue to display the situation as it actually is.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Simple Method to not Post Below Vendor Price

Add a simple check box under auctioning operations to "Never post below vendor price". The addon could check against 'vendorsell' before posting and give a reason for not posting in the post scan results area, something like "not posting below vendor price.".

In the same vein you could put a field for "Never post below x% of crafted price."

If there is no data returned for 'vendorsell' or 'crafted' then the addon could just ignore the request/option/checkmark, as this would be applied after the price was calculated and just prior to posting.

If it was toggled off by default it…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Custom "Player Gold" groups

Make it possible to create custom groups for "Player Gold" located on TSM dashboard.
    Eg. a group of my mages or specific character names. As of now it's either ALL or a single character.
    This is useful for tracking income of specfic services like portal/summon-making where multiple characters(and accounts) are involved.
    https://imgur.com/a/uIpkNVw

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like you to see the base group's earnings so that you no longer have to click through the subgroups. otherwise the division of base

i have a transmog group with 40 subgroups. I would have liked to know how much I made with transmog. But to find out, I would have to click through all of my sub-groups and then add everything up manually

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Exclude List for (vendor) Materials for Craft Column

Add a list of items excluded from the serverwide "Craft" number in the crafting window (the column between Name and Rank, with format #-#, the second number). This would by default come populated with common vendor sold materials (e.g., Mild Spices, Empty Vial). This would give at a glance tally of how many of each item you can craft without having to maintain a large stockpile of all vendor materials on an alt. It would also allow users to exclude easily obtainable materials of their choice.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. CD for mutes in the Classic crafting window

The CDs for mutes are not displayed (in classic, don't know about retail). This info would be handy rather then having to close the TSM window, open the default, check, then close that and open the TSM window. (or switch between the two, as the two actions are handled with one button click).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Option for cancel scan to ignore small quantities.

Would it be possible for cancel scan to have option to ignore small quantities?
    Like when I have posted few hundreds of some crafting material, I do not care if someone undercuts me with just 4.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base