General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Classic Database on Website

Addition of Classic Only searchable database on the website.

http://prntscr.com/pfmyvp

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow inventory quantity as reference

It would be useful to be able to reference the quantity of an item, whether on one or all characters, so one can base the reduction/undercut price based on how many of an item they have.

I'd like to be able to say cut by X% if I have 1 item but also X+Y% if I have 2, and so on.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sync across multiple computers

TSM already has the backup system.

It would however be great if this was to be extended into a real sync system for premium users.
    The reason for this is that some of us (like me) use multiple computers (in my case a Windows desktop pc and a macbook) to auctioneer.
    It's really annoying to have to wait for a backup to be created and then restore that backup on the other computer you wish to continue playing on.

EDIT: workarounds like sharing the files through a drive in the cloud shouldn't be needed.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Material Cost (i.e. Crafting Cost) of Enchanting recipes in Classic

In Classic there are no vellums, so enchants don't create any item. But every enchant still has a cost (the dust/shards/essences/etc it requires), which should be displayed as the 'Crafting Cost' (combined cost of the materials for the Enchant), based on the user's crafting 'Material Cost' formula; just like other professions.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. improved purchase/sale info on Tooltip

I'd like the purchase/sale data informations, which shows in ledger->revenue->sales in the tooltip of an item. Specifically the gold earned in total and the gold spent in total.

Maybe it is possible to make a 'ItemQuantity' source, so that one could do a quick 'avgsell*itemquantity' for the total gold earned and a 'avgbuy*itemquantity' for the total gold spent.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Implement SSL for suggestions.tradeskillmaster.com

Firefox is giving me a security warning for this site, and when changing to https:// it's telling me this site is not secure. That's probably something you want to take care of :)

For what it's worth, you can get a free SSL cert with LetsEncrypt that will get the job done.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. TSM Tooltip SOLO

I find that I use this addon primarily for the tooltip information. Is it possible to make a solo TSMLite addon that doesn't include the crafting/auction interface?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Default Stack Size to Max, Default Partial Stack ON!

Please make the default Stack Size to max, and make the default Partial Stack option On.

There was a previous post declined in 2017 stating:

"Many (if not most) things people use TSM to sell can’t stack above 1, so this would cause way more problems than it would solve."

However this is disagreeable and irrelevant with current versions of TSM. That issue can easily be corrected by enabling the Partial Stack option. Most people change these settings for #Default anyways. It will also assist in keeping the AH from being filled with 1,000 entries of 1 stack items, causing…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. API include all battle pets

Is it possible to have all pets included in the download using the api? That would be great.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Auction only mode

I'd like this when crafting, it interferes with the Skillet addon.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Source for Number of Auctions Currently Posted

A tsm source that just checks the number of auctions currently posted for that item, and then returns that value. Also it would be nice to get the DBMarket that classic released with as a seperate source (ie, most recent 2 scans to calculate market value, as opposed to 14 days of scans)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Default warning for overpriced/underpriced listings

Argh. I somehow bought a ring enchant for 1M gold, and Blizzard won't help. I never noticed the very high price. I can't explain why not.

Some guy posts super-overpriced listings on a lot of common items, hoping to catch people like me. I knew about this, but got caught anyway.

Suggestion: Enable the "Buyer Confirmation Alert" option, and probably with a lower threshold, by default. I only just found out that this exists, and it would have saved me from losing years worth of gold.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Custom Source Variable Name Sorting

When a Custom Source is added to Settings > Custom Sources, that settings page keeps the order of the Variable Name as it is entered. However, the Settings > Tooltip Settings > Valuesources page, displays them in some unknown order. The mouseover tooltip of an item reflects the Valuesources ordering. It would be helpful to alphabetize the tooltip order of the Valuesources, and/or allow groupings, akin to Min/Normal/Max Prices shown for standard auction pricing.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Track gold looted / tips from enchanting

I just found out its not possible to track tips because no exchange is actually taking place that can be picked up. Would it be possible to create a generic loot/tips line that say once an hour on the hour compares ur gold in bag to what the ledger says u should have and create a ledger line under revenue titles "gold looted/tips" as just a generic way to track the income that has no ledger source?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. TSM Classic WoW Groups vs Retail WoW Groups

It would be nice if there was a separation between the groups for Retail vs Classic. The item numbers appear to be the same between the 2 versions of WoW, however, building my groups for Classic would be easier if there was an option to select which version of TSM the group was developed for Classic vs Retail

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Persistent TSM icon in Windows System Tray

Currently, in the TSM Desktop Application, if it is minimized to the system tray and you click the icon in the system tray, the system tray icon disappears and the Window is displayed. This suggestion is to either make an option to enable/disable a persistent icon feature or modify the application so that the icon in the system tray is persistent when running, regardless of whether or not the Desktop Application window is visible.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add Operation Column when shopping

When shopping, it would be nice to see which operation was taking effect (when you have multiple). Add an optional column to the shopping window to display the name of the Operation used when searching for said item.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Option to disable crafting portion of TSM

This was listed as "implemented in 2.1" back in 2013 but it does not currently work in TSM classic.

While you are able to click the TSM button to view the "default looking" window and the TSM crafting window, addons like Skillet that hook to the default window cannot find it as TSM is still editing it when it's set to look like default. I love every other portion of TSM, but the crafting portion I am not interested in using and I'd hate to have to disable it entirely just to craft something when that happens quite frequently.

Thank…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Task List Shortcut

Although you could just make a simple macro to do this, a shortcut to add to the minimap button to open Task List would be great. Something like, 'Shift+Left Click' to open Task List.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Realm pop for Classic

Thanks to user data and tsm app, you can create a page on your site that displays the number of unique sellers on each realm+faction refreshed daily, which will provide a fairly reliable way to compare the size of each AH between each others. very simple and useful for gold making.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base