General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow editing the search parameters of a "Favorite Searches"

In the "Favorite Searches" while browsing, there is an icon to rename a search you favorited. It'd be helpful to also have the ability to make changes to the parameters you saved.

Currently, you have to delete the favorite search and recreate it if you want to add/remove items to your search.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support using crafting() for blue crafting procs

The "crafting" price source does not work when a green item procs into a blue item. I understand it is a different item number but still, at its base, it was crafted from the same materials as a green item and I want to sell it based on those materials, not market prices.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Crafting JEI

If you have ever played modded Minecraft you will immediately know Just Enough Items. This functionality in TSM would be so helpful for newer players such as myself into goldmaking. If you don't know what Just Enough Items is it is simply a crafting helper that allows you to hover over an item and press a key bind opening a menu that shows what a resource can be crafted into and another keybind that allows you to see what an item is created from. When looking at WOW crafting materials and their prices I often am stuck wondering if there…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. mailing to alts with better description

Postal quit working in SL, so now I was going to try to use TSM for mailing to my alts, but it's impossible to tell which alt is which. It needs more than just the names in the list. [name] - [faction] - [class] - [realm] or something like that would be really nice. That's how Postal used to show them, and I could easily mail to my alts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Expiring mail warning and mail Ping-Pong

Expiring mail warning:
    An overwiev window for mail send and recieved on all characters (simillar to the ledger tab) and some kind of warning if mail is about to expire on an alt.

Mail Ping-Pong:
    Option to mark certain mail for in Mailbox storage.
    Once marked these mails will be send to a specified alt by the press of a button. If they return they will be once again send back to the storage alt at button press.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a confirmation to Place Bid

Add a confirmation dialog to the place bid button to prevent accidental misclicks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. "Max profit amount" for crafting operations

This would help filtering out implausible and distorted buyout prices like 500g for a 20s item when considering restocking.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Option to whitelist operations per character/realm instead of just blacklisting

This would be very useful for character-specific operations, because the blacklist requires you to potentially modify all existing operations when a new character appears.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow scaling the task list like other windows

All other windows can be scaled by dragging a handle in the bottom right corner while the Shift key is held. A similar feature would be great for the task list, because it can get pretty large when lots of items are queued.

Configuring the font size would probably also work well.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Show total amount of available items for collapsed auctions

It would be great to get an overview of how many of a given item are available to buy in total instead of summing up stacks in your head.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Character-specific amounts to keep when posting

Context: This is based on WoW Classic. I am trying to set up raid supply per character, where each character needs to stock a specific amount of various consumables at all times, usually buying them through a Shopping operation.

But additionally, characters might craft some of those items themselves, and I would like to be able to sell only the excess amount through an Auctioning operation.

As far as I can tell, the only way to do this right now is to create an Auctioning operation per item and per character, which multiplies the amount of operations needed to a…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Customize columns shown in AH window

The post screen currently shows the buyout, what operation is being performed, the seller you are undercutting, and information about the post. It would be nice if we could right click in the empty columns area and add/hide columns. Some stats I would like to see are the current sellers dbmarket %, as well as the total quanity of items already posted (I'm sure there are many others that could be useful). This will help with deciding when to do buyouts and other such things.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. A way to shortfall only profitable items to bags

Currently when using move Shortfall to bags, TSM doesn't consider the profitability of the items allowing for things that would have an invalid minimum price to be moved into your bags. Currently the shortfall feature looks at the auctioning operation associated with an item for determining the post-cap so it would be nice if it could also optionally check against the minimum price of the operation as well.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Warehousing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Auctioning Duration based on Price used (undercut competition or normal price as there´s no competetion)

I usually use a shor tposting duration (12hrs) when I´m posting items that are already posted by someone else - but if there´s none posted/no competetion the posting duration can be longer (24/48 hrs).
    Now as you have to set the posting duration in the operation but it´s not manageable to move items between groups with different operations based on if there´s competetion or not as obviously this can change a lot - it would be great to have the possibility to set duration based on which price is used - if you match current auction price (= that item…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add option to shopping operation to only scan items that have min buyout less than max price in last scan

When searching for not very liquid things like transmogs or pets there is usually no point in scanning for all items as it takes very long (I used to spend up to hour to do full scan). Now that I implemented this function locally my scans run under a minute and I am able to stack on more underpriced transmog then ever

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Highlight items you have posted auctions on in AH search results

I regularly do shopping scans on same set of resources and sometimes flip some of them. It would be nice to see if I am undercut on some of them by just glancing at corresponding search results

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Option for disable error windows

Sometimes error windows pops in front of my screen, it would be nice a configuration so it dont appear anymore (and other parts of the addon show the error, but not pop the screen)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Total cost of buy from vendor on TSM Task List

It would be nice to have the total amount of gold required listed in the TSM Task List under Buy from Vendor.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add a confirmation dialog after clicking on "Create Profession Groups" in the crafting ui

If you accidentally click the "Create Profession Groups" button, it will create groups and move items without confirmation. I suggest adding a simple "are you sure?" confirmation dialog.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ledger: Option to not display copper and/or silver

I simply don't want the clutter of copper and silver in my Ledger. Should be a straightforward setting. I'd actually appreciate this option in-game too. Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 30 31
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base