General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Group Maker Issue

In the Group-Making section of the website two groups have errors in formatting. "Classic Cloth" and "Classic Leather" are missing the "i:" for each items. Here are the correct strings if someone can post them.
    Cloth:
    i:14047,i:14048,i:14256,i:14342,i:2589,i:2592,i:2996,i:2997,i:4305,i:4306,i:4338,i:4339
    Leather:
    i:15408,i:15412,i:15414,i:15415,i:15416,i:15417,i:2318,i:2319,i:2934,i:4231,i:4232,i:4233,i:4304,i:5784,i:5785,i:6470,i:6471,i:7287,i:783,i:8154,i:8165,i:8167,i:8169,i:8172

Hope this helps others that are looking to download the same groups. Have a great day!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. TSM API endpoints for detailed sold data

we are currently limited to see some sales data, only on the tsm website, and it goes back to 2 months back only

it would be useful to have an api endpoint returning an array for a given item (the complete data set if you're generous)

something like
    "solddata": [
    {
    "datetime": "2009-08-06 14:21:26",
    "itemID": "12345",
    "type": "sell",
    "amount
    copper": "154239546"
    "server": "sylvanas"
    "region": "EU"
    },
    "datetime": "2018-08-06 10:21:26",
    "itemID": "12345",
    "type": "sell",
    "amount_copper": "15129546"
    "server": "sylvanas"
    "region": "EU"
    },
    (…)
    ]

it's ok if you purge old data, as long as we can extract it ourselves.
    it's a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Update known issues page on Confluence site

I noticed that you always reference the TSM4 currently known issues page in the change logs.

The currently known issues page hasn't actually been updated since Sept 2018! We're getting to almost a year without updates. In terms of transparency, it would be helpful to know what the current issues are. This would help users when deciding whether or not to upgrade to TSM4, as well as prevent at least some reports in the Discord channel of issues already slated to be addressed.

In my opinion it would make sense to either (best solution) update the known issues page, or…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Group listings should have vote buttons

The number of groups on the TSM website has gone up a lot and it's very hard to pick the wheat out from the chaff. Some sort of up/down vote buttons would be useful to help mark garbage / good group lists.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A few item corrections I noticed after pulling the TSM API

Item # 22458 Moonshadow Stave is coming back as 22459 (Void Sphere) AND as 22460 (Prismatic Sphere) and I don't believe pricing data is showing in game.
    Item # 159939 Honorable Combatants Staff of Intuition is Honorable Combatant's Intuitive Staff in game
    Item # 163945 Mystra's Magnificient Mitts is Mystrah's Magnificent Mitts in game
    Item # 159597 Warport Quickblade is Warport Shortblade in game

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a bug report site. Or Discord channel

I've seen a lot of people experiencing bugs with TSM, but nowhere to actually report it. It doesn't seem like it's the best solution that users have to hope bug reports are somehow seen in the very active #support channel on the discord server.

So somewhere dedicated to reporting bugs would be nice :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Better account security

Better account security like 2-step verification, or a email verification before changing password.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Inventory capable of downloading to Excel/CSV

Request a report capable of downloading to Excel/CSV all items owned with headings: character, amount, locations (bank & tab, reagent, gbank & tab, connecting accounts), Class (TSM), SubClass (TSM, comma between each profession using it), would like to use it to reorganize locations.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. BMAH so you can see all your synced realms at once

If i have synced 8 realms i would like to see bmah data from all of those with just one page, going thru every single realm is time consuming.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add payment option other than PayPal for premium

PayPal screwed me over on a transaction form a scammer on eBay several years ago and I will never use PayPal again if it were the last form of currency available to survive with. That being said, I would love to support TSM by going premium, but I will not let PayPal make a penny off of any money that I have ever again. Ever thought about Amazon Payments or Bit Coin? Or a web payment processor like Due or Stripe? Please consider it, I would be happy to be the first user to try out the new system.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. TSM API endpoints for personal sales, inventory and purchase data

I'd like to see the TSM API have endpoints to pull accounting data that you'd typically find in-game. Obviously this would require authentication before hand, perhaps using an oauth implementation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Wowhead tooltips with an option to select language

Create an option to select the language we want to see in Wowhead Tooltip. This is a very important option, since Wow is localized for a lot of languages.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. API: Timestamp indicating when I retrieved this info

When I load my guild spreadsheet for herb/pots/flasks, I do not know how recently another user has updated the information. This leads to errors of "Too many updates in the past 60 mins", and a lack of any information. Would prefer to know before refreshing how recent the data is.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. github

I wish the website pointed to a github repository for this plugin so that other developers could submit bugfixes to relieve you guys of some of the labor.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

You can always create a patch locally and include it in a bug report which provides all the same benefits of maintaining a public repo, without any of the extra work for us to keep it updated with our private repo and monitor it.

15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. a Simple and effective way to change the "game".

When observing the sales graphs for specific items. we see five lines currently.Though the meaning of each line is clearly stated in the legend, the "US X,Y or Z" lines are presumably the values for all of the US realms combined and averaged to give us these normalized graph. So if my assumption is correct, and you can apply the same method to verify the sale of an item and for the price at which it sold specifically on arthas.
    Now maybe that is exactly what you've done and i have just failed to make use of your legend haha…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Great deals: add useful columns

• Source of item: Drop / Crafted...

• When item appeared on AH. With ability to sort by this column

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Pushnotifications via Pushover

Using the easy to integrate service of Pushover (https://pushover.net/) push notifications could be a thing!
    It would be additional to the website (Current deals) and the emails.

There are official clients for the following plattforms:
    - Android
    - iOS (iPad
    - Chrome, Firefox, Safari/Mac OS X

And there is an unofficial client (https://github.com/cgrossde/Pullover) which is works as native client on Windows/Linux and Mac.

Since Pushover has some free API-limits, this would be a premium feature. 7500 notifications are free per month, additional notifications can be bought (10,000 for $50.00 USD, 25,000 for $115.00 USD, 50,000 for…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. monthly subscription

I don't know about others.
    It would be nice to have a monthly payment instead of 6 to 12 months.
    i would be more willing to pay 3 even 5 dollars a month vs 25 in one and i think it would be nice to have a monthly sub option. not really sure how others would remotely like the idea of paying more. but honestly with what is offered i feel it's worth it. stick with the discounted cost if someone pays 6 to 12 months or even 3 months would be nice.

reasoning:
    not everyone including i can pay…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. update website:destroy price source replace disenchant price source

Please update the website custom price page, replacing disenchant with destroy.

I was trying to make a custom price and I kept getting an error, finally figured out that it was "disenchant". Saw on forums that people used it in their formulas so was confused. Then found the TSM3 changes that stated that disenchant was replaced with destroy.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base