General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. XMPP Deal notifications

XMPP deal notifications, in addition to website and email notifications. This is something I've been using with my own app for a couple years.

This allows notifications integrated in my usual chat app, which is great because I do not have to start my browser, and it does not clutter my mailbox :).

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Heat Maps

Heat maps for sellers and item posting "peak times" like TUJ had would be fantastic.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add column(s) to the TSM deals site that that show most profitable in both potential gold yield and resale percentage

This would allow a user to prioritize their searches to one's that will yield the most gold or the deals that have the highest potential resale %. For users who play on many different servers it would certainly help to choose which server to log into first and reduce the chance of losing a great deal.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base