General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Filter out items you already own or have on the AH from the Great Deals search

I'd like to filter out any items in the Great Deals list that I already have on the AH or in my bank or bag, so I don't have to check each item's tooltip to make sure one of my characters isn't shown. Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Auction Undercut Notifications

A feature that would check hourly to see if anyone has undercut my auctions, and then notify via e-mail. Assuming the APi data provides a player name with each auction, and the TSM users input their player names they wish to monitor, this could be a quick and easy addition to the TSM premium package.

P.S. - I would volunteer my PHP/mysql abilities if that would be at all helpful / if there's any interest in this idea.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Deal Notifications Copy To/From

For those of us who have a presence on multiple realms and run TSM consisting of many groups (some of which may have many subgroups), it would be heaven sent if you could implement a feature to copy one Realm's Deal Notifications (web/email) to another Realm.

Perhaps also include a Copy From button... allowing users to copy the Deal Notifications from any other Realm to the currently viewed Realm.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Server Transfer Arbitrage

Given the amount of data TSM can capture via the Blizzard API's, it seems like it would possible to implement a server comparison tool in the Desktop app (Or addon) to compare prices across servers to enable better gold transfer when moving servers.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Enable all notifications

Add 2 buttons:

(1) "Enable all Web notifications"
    (2) "Enable all Email notifications"

Surely it cannot be difficult to add and would make a lot of users who have a lot of groups happy (especially when they expand to new server... clicking 300 buttons is annoying).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. More BMAH Info

I'd like to have some info for how often each item appears on the BMAH across all servers. It would be very interesting to see how rare some items are.

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. "Price Maker" Tool on TSM Site

Given that the site has item and realm/global pricing data, I'd love to see a new "Price Maker" tool on the TSM website. I think it would help us in authoring the perfect custom price source for each of our settings (i.e., minimum price, maximum price, normal price).

1. The user selects a realm.

2. The user selects an item.

3. TSM displays the item's values for all vanilla price sources (i.e., dbglobalmarketavg, dbminbuyout).

4. The user writes a custom price source.

5. TSM displays the custom price source's resulting value.

This could be further fleshed out by (a) letting the user create/name multiple custom…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Unable to search for names with accented characters

It is currently impossible to use accented characters in search queries, such as é. Searching for "amadé" for example does not show any results. The toon shows up, however, when removing the é.
    Because of this, names with accented characters in the first three characters cannot be searched for.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Notifications for more things, like battle pets and mounts

I see no way to add a email notification for when a battle pet or a mount goes below or above a certain amount. I currently have some mounts to sell, but I am waiting for the price to rise. Also there are battle pets I want, but I am waiting for the price to drop. A notification would help tremendously.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add Random "Item Enchantments"

When searching for an item, take for instance "Unearthed Bands" it can have alot of random enchantments, "of The Eagle" "of The Bear" etc etc. As it is now you can only see a pair of "Unearthed Bands" are posted on the auction house but you cant see which Enchantment it has if any, In cata they did so this pair of bracers cant have any Enchantment anylonger which makes it rare to find the right combination and hard when you cant see them on TUJ / TSM.
    I would really wish this could be made possible somehow.

Best regards…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add an option to the TSM great-deals page that let's us favorite a few realms

A small table, or some links to the right side of the current search box, cause there is space there; with our favorite realms, so we don't have to search using the drop-down menu every time we want to check out deals on another realm.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. On the current deals page and the email notifications, note how many items are at or under the max shopping price.

I cannot count the number of times I've gotten a notification for, let's use cloth as an example, Windwool Cloth being below my shopping price, only to find that a single piece is up for 1g while the rest are going for 3-4g. Knowing how many are actually available in my price range at a glance would be a huge timesaver.

The decision to load up the armory app and use my limited transactions while away from my PC is a huge part of my use of the TSM notifications.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Total Sales Amountt

Please add to the sales page the total amount you have made overall. Sometimes your not able to be in game and see this and want to show it to someone else. would be nice also if it did a break down by character like for me i have multiple toons that i sell in the AH for i would like to see the break down of how much each made. I.E one toon for herbs, one for ore this would be a nice thing to see and may be helpful in some other way.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Search string included in the deal notification email

Currently you get something like this in the email

Transmog->Xmog0250-0500

[Ancestral Woollies] - Min Buyout: 1g - Your Max Price: 27g 10s 43c
    [Templar Gauntlets] - Min Buyout: 4g - Your Max Price: 35g 82s 88c

Going from email into WoW These strings are practically useless as you have to manually copy every item and search for it.

My suggestion is to include a search string for all the items in each group

example

Transmog->Xmog0250-0500

[Ancestral Woollies] - Min Buyout: 1g - Your Max Price: 27g 10s 43c
    [Templar Gauntlets] - Min Buyout: 4g - Your Max Price: 35g 82s…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Additional features for Seller Pages

• all posted item names should link to respective item pages with current listings on the realm of the seller.

• the category breakdown graph at the top is awesome, but percentages don't tell us much - they should be replaced by absolute values (numer of auctions in the particular category);

• ideally, clicking on a portion of the graph should focus the page on that category - the breakdown graph could switch to subcategories and the current listings of the seller would be filtered by the chosen category.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Adjust page URLs to work with browser custom search features

In some browsers (Firefox in my case) it's possible to add a special bookmark to a page, configure a shortcut for it and use it like a search engine from the address bar. For instance, for TUJ I had the following URL bookmarked:

https://eu.theunderminejournal.com/?realm=A-Ravencrest&search=%s

(note the "%s" at the end).

This also had the "tuj" shortcut assigned, which allowed me to type "tuj ghost iron" into the address bar to land on a page with the URL:

https://eu.theunderminejournal.com/?realm=A-Ravencrest&search=ghost+iron

which contained search results for my realm.

The same could be done with seller pages and possibly others.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. General Realm Reports: Bargains, Top Lists (by qty, price, profit) and WoW Basic Food Basquet

Like on wowuction and the former TUJ, I think we need to have some general reports about the economy and some bargains.

About the WoW Basic food basket, I will said that it will be awesome to have a report of "basic items" per expansion to compare how those items are moving and their comparisson vs other realms

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Correct timezones/sale times on "my sales" page

Currently, the sale times on the sale page are, for me, 7 hours off the real sale time. Would be great to have an option to set the correct timezone or have the site detect it automatically.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make the items retrieved and export list avaible in other languages.

An ability to choose in which languages we want the items and export list to show would be great. Right now users have to run the game in english for it to work. Not a big deal but could be a cool feature to implement.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Select/Deselect All toggle for Deal Notifications

Currently on the Deal Notifications setup page, notifications have to be toggled on for each group, on each faction, on each realm. For someone with a lot of subgroups, this is no small setup. If there was a toggle all button above each column (website and email), setup would be a breeze. It would also be quicker to select when new groups are created, rather than scroll down looking for untoggled groups.

Another great feature would be the ability to set a default preference for notifications, so that if I selected my default as website notifications, then new groups that…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base