General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sync all data across multiple accounts (Preferably automatically)

I got premium because I thought this would already be part of TSM, but it sadly is not.

It would be great if TSM would sync my groups/crafting across multiple accounts/computers, preferably automatically.

This would be a premium feature, and would make me continue my subscription.

Currently I have to wait on one machine for the cloud back--up to happen, and then I can resore the back up on the other machine.
    On both machines, I have to manually copy the lua files to my other accounts.

Given the Desktop Application, keeping multiple accounts in sync should be pretty simple,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow forced download of addon through Desktop Application - READ the content of the suggestion

You say that it is already possible to download the addons through the desktop application, but when a third-party manager (twitch) replaced my core and helper addons with the "classic" version of both, the desktop app WOULD NOT DOWNLOAD THE ORIGINAL.

As my original suggestion said, all attempting to download through the desktop app did was send me to Curseforge, where I was forced to manually download both.

It was IMPOSSIBLE to download the core and helper app through the desktop app. EVERY attempt to do so sent me to Curseforge where I had to manually download. Telling me that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow forced download of addon through Desktop Application

Today Twitch replaced both the core addon and the helper addon with "Classic" of both, and when I attempted to install the addons through the desktop app, all it did was send me to Curseforge, where I had the choice of manually downloading them or attempting to find them on Twitch (Not there, by the way).

Given that the app already handles automatic updates of the addons, shouldn't it be possible to add an option to force the app to download the desired addons as if it were doing an update, rather than having to manually download or use Twitch?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Update button

it would be cool
    if there was a update button so i don't have to restart the app
    then i wake up my pc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Addon that simply displays current AH price (via desktop app) without needing whole suite

We need a TSM ultra-lite. All this does is show the current AH price on the tooltip without needing the entire TSM suite installed.

Honestly, the new AH is just fine for me. I don't TSM. But I do miss being able to see what the current AH price for an item is.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Manual backup

I was surprised to find that there was no "backup now" type of option. I've been having issues lately with all of my settings disappearing whether through tsm or macros and the like. Thankfully the backups have really been saving my butt, although it doesn't always save before I logout and if I've created anything new - the new stuff isn't saved and I have to recreate it. I know the game is glitchy from the recent update, but having a simple "backup now" option on the backups page would certainly give me some piece of mind.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Support for multiple accounts/Folders with Destop App

I have two accounts with two separate warcraft folders, and i use TSM on both. (Don't want same folder for addon conf)
    Problem is : you have to choose witch folder desktop app is updating.
    Is there a way to add to the desktop app an option to update two separate folder at once ? Multiple account/fodler support.
    (I'm not talking about sync and tsm in game, just up to date data app put in folders. I'm thinking about syncing in a dropbox folder but don't know if it will work.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. TSM app

What about start app automatically when I start WoW(or vice versa)? If it is possible would be great, btw good job :-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. add a refresh button to the desktop app to manually pull realm data

the desktop app does not update as often/quickly as it needs to. It takes about 10 minutes to update when my computer resumes from sleep and i often have to exit and reload the app to pull fresh data. Add a Refresh button to the app so that we can avoid closing and reopening and/or add a setting to allow us to change the polling rate to specify how often it pulls down new data.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. TSM4 Desktop Application Not Supporting Chinese Realms

There are only US and EU realms in TSM4 desktop application selections, and in-game scanning had been removed from TSM4, without which Chinese realms are not able to use crafting and sniper modules at all. Many of the gamers in China are big fans of TSM but still be using TSM3 since yesterday, after which it was no longer supporting to auction with newest changes by Blizzard. Many of us are also willing to donate or purchase premiums but they don't know English. I am really looking forward to cooperating with you to promote TSM4 in China and bridge you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The Desktop App

Remove the need to have it open and running while playing WoW. I neither need or want the app, and my computer has only 8GB of memory to begin with so the less open programs, the better.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Clarify wow directory setup

As I was setting up the TradeSkillMaster App I ran into an issue on step five of your setup guide (5. Configure WoW Path). I could not find my default directory. I assumed it was the items infront of my face, though after a search on the battle.net UI, Settings, Game Install/Upgrade tab; I found that my default WOW directory was under my Starcraft II folder.
    I'm suggesting to add into the guide where to find a persons default directory.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. TSM Desktop management

Hello i was thinking since it seems that the TradeSkillMaster Addon can get kinda buggy while trying to manage and edit groups and so on, it would be an awesome feature for the desktop app to make us able to read and write to the addon files, so we would be able to manage all the data from an outstanding application, flawless fast and easy, but item adding should only be with item id's in that part, due to the insane time it would take to create all the item links. and then just hotswap the data to the application…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. TSM App Launch Error

When launching the program while it's already running you get the "TSM Application is already running!" error. This isn't that helpful if you forgot it's already on so instead of the error pop up why not bring the TSM program out of the task bar and into focus

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Itemid lookup {integrated}

Add basic functionality to provide item name or array as string of names and return itemid.

Reverse lookup returns item name given I'd or array of integers representing itemids.

Would be a lovely supplement to the already suggested group management tool.

Even if elite features only for premium!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Linux build for desktop application

Would be great to have a native Linux build for desktop app. You guys already use Qt5, so it should not be a big challenge to port it. Even just publishing the source on the github for people to build the app themselves would be great.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. TSM Application Confirmation Dialog

The Desktop Application opens a confirmation dialog on exit (hitting the "X" button". Even when I shutdown my system, the confirmation dialog opens and it prevents the system from shutting down. This is quite annoying and has led multiple times to keep my computer running now.

I understand that there are users who accidently close the window instead of minimizing it, but can you just add a configuration to it to prevent the confirmation window if it is configured by the user.

I have found a similar entry where you said to you wanted to make it smarter, but it…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Desktop Application  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Get rid of obnoxious 'are you sure you want to quit?' window.

So, not only are these windows just obnoxious in general (I have never once in my 20 years of using computers regularly accidentally closed a window I didn't mean to), when you try to power down your computer while this app is running it actually halts the shutdown process until you cancel your shut down, manually confirm you want to close the program, and then issue the shut down command again. It's incredibly aggravating.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I suggest that an account should not be required

I applaud all your hard work, but I have no desire to have a website login for a site I won't use. The possibility of yet another online account floating in the ether that could become compromised due to said site being hacked concerns me. This is not a personal attack against you or your security, it just irks me that every time I create an account somewhere, I'm potentially leaving myself open to have my online life ruined. Can I please have the app without having to create an account? And yes, I know I should use unique user…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow removal of EU (or US) region data in Desktop App

I'm in the US, and the [realm] + [US region] database is all I need. I don't need or use any global/EU information, as those markets differ enough to only use US region for better averages. Loading all that realm data takes WoW several seconds, and I'd love for it not to load information I never use.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base