General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring bag bag/bank full chat notification from TSM3.

TSM3 Had a feature that when moving groups of items to your bank from your bags, or from your bank to your bags, it would notify you in the chat window when it completed, or when it failed due to full bags. I do not see this option anywhere in TSM4. Please bring it back.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Warehousing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BankUI option Empty bags to ignore chosen items in bags

I would like the option to have some items ignored when pressing the empty bags button on the bankUI... like jewelers kit, hearthstones.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Warehousing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Rewarehousing for Efficiency

I would like a report to show items stored in banks/gbanks/tabs over all toons or shared accounts that could save space if put all together in one location. Make this report capable of user input to be placed into the gathering module.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Warehousing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Automatically restock items after opening bank

Please give an option to automatically restock all items based on Warehousing operations for all groups after the bank is opened, but without having to click the "Restock bags" button.
    Also please allow this operation to work even when the tsm bankui is closed.

That way, my raid consumables will be restocked automatically when i open the bank, without having to do anything, and without the need to have an extra bankui window opened, just to be able to click one button manually.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Guild Sorter

I would like to be able to apply TSM guild sorter operations to groups that sort items into specified tabs by market values. So that i can sort tabs by putting cheapest items in first tabs and more expensive items in last tabs. That way as people earn credit in the guild vault they will be granted access to more expensive items on higher ranked tabs.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. TSM group or Warehousing have some problem with PvP-items

PvP items don't appear in TradeSkillMaster Info.
    Please check this images you will see that bug.Thanks
    http://imgur.com/Gl7Zkiy,SQmdelB,ZDN8ZWH,qb3qejN#0

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Managing soulbound Items with TSM Warehousing

I'd like to manage soulbound stuff like weapon and armor enhancements for followers. Best use for this would be for me with TSM Warehousing. So you could just click a button and it would store all follower enhancements in your bank, without storing all the items in particular.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Allowing soulbound items in groups is not something we will support. However, there are existing suggestions for expanding the “/tsm get” and “/tsm put” commands which include supporting soulbound items.

8. Warehousing - BankUI remember last tab you were on?

Would it be possible for BankUI to remember the tab you were on last and keep that one on top? I use the Auctioning tab all the time, and never use the other one which is defaulted, so have to switch it every time I open the bank.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Let us know what something costs in bulk

Let us know what something costs in bulk, where 'bulk' is defined relative to the user's needs. Express those needs either in Crafting > Mats, or by bringing in the Warehousing/Stockpiling functionality. Add tooltips and Shopping reports for 5% of stockpile, 10%, 25%, and 50%.

Result: if you've only got 50% of your week's Sha Crystals, you can see what buying all of that right now would actually cost you. Right now, you can only see what it'd cost you if everything on the AH was posted at the lowest price.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

First of all, I don’t see how this is related to TSM_Warehousing. Second, you haven’t described what your suggestion is very well, and from what you have said, it’s either not possible or already implemented. TSM_AuctionDB’s market value will estimate the cost of buying 15-30% of the auctions for an item over time. There’s no way for AuctionDB to retroactively calculate other percentiles based on your stock levels.

If I’m missing something, feel free to make a new suggestion with the necessary details.

10. Withdraw Group Items Worth Greater Than or Less Than X From Bank/Guild

Title says it all. I'd like to only withdraw glyphs worth more than my minimum sell price. If this is already possible, I apologize and would love to know how.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Warehousing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Consider "When Below Minimum: Don't Post Items" when using "Move AH Shortfall To Bags"

I'd like for Warehousing to take into account the "When Below Minimum" setting when moving AH shortfall to bags.

Take glyphs as an example. I have set my glyph auctioning operation to not post glyphs below my minimum price, and I then deposit the glyphs in my guild bank. Using "Move AH Shortfall To Bags" now would result in Warehousing moving every single glyph into my bags, simply because I have 0 of those posted on the AH.

I suggest that Warehousing instead check the "When Below Minimum" setting and then checks AuctionDB prices against my minimum price setting.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Warehousing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Warehousing with order on Bags, Bank or Guild Bank

When moving thing from your bags to your bank or guild bank, it will help a lot to do it to all the atbs (guild bank) with certain order (tab 1 - group x, tab 2 - group n, etc). Also someway to order your bank based on the bags by group

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Order Bank and Guild Bank (this will require control BoA, Soulbounds also)

Order Bank and Guild Bank (this will require control BoA, Soulbounds also)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Aware of amount on AH warehouse

This recommendation is for warehousing but could be used anywhere that quantities are set.

For each of the "Move Quantity Settings" have another option besides the slider where the number could be a formula instead of a fixed number.

The variables available could be any of the values used by the "Item Tracker" or the one of the Operations for the current group.

I would use this to create the following function:

Restock Quantity = Post Cap - # on AH

Currently when I click "Move post cap to Bags" it wills send me , for example, 2 of a…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Visual notification of AH shortfall

Currently the bankui function to move AH shortfall to your bags is great, the only problem is that without visiting my bank each time I don't know if I should be grabbing items to post.

Would it be possible to add a visual notification somewhere to show when there are items in the bank/GB that could be used to replenish my auctions.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make Warehousing Buttons Macroable

Mentioned this to Bart in IRC and he told me to put it here so he doesn't forget. Just making the buttons in the bankui clickable so they can be macroed would be nice. <3

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Moving items from bank to inventory based on market price

I'm curious if it would be possible to add a feature for moving items from my bank to inventory, such as glyphs, based on their market price?

For example, if my glyphs are selling below my threshold of say, 9g 99s, then it wont move it to my inventory.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Move group to bank fill out the not full stacks on the GB

See my guildbank

I like to put everything into nice steady places like this tab ore
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2UB88_iPeMzeVdsbGliMThjTzQ/edit?usp=sharing

now when i press move to bank TSM tells me GB is full
    would this maybe be something other people like also or can be implemented

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow multiple warehouse operations on the same group

I find that I need to have a warehouse operation on a group for one toon, then be able to use a different operation on the same group for a different toon.

For example, on my jewelcrafter I want to keep 20 of my uncut green gems in my bank, but be able to move the rest out to mail to banker for storage.

On that banker however, when I move the same group of gems around, I don't want to keep 20 in the bank, I want to be able to move all of them.

Currently TSM and Warehousing…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Warehousing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow warehousing of a group without its subgroups

When warehousing, you can move a group into/out of your bank. But if a group is selected, all its subgroups are selected too. I'd like a way to move a group without its subgroups.

For example, I have an "Enchanting>Materials" group with an "Older Materials" subgroup. I want to be able to move the Materials into my bags, but leave the Older Materials in my bank.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base