General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Warehousing commands that will replace Dumpster, and enhance the Personal Bank speed.

Right now I use warehousing for moving everything but glyphs in and out of my personal bank. For guild banks TSM is by far the best, but I'd love the option to be able to use the /tsm get and /tsm put functions with groups such as say Glyph/Death Knight to instantly swap items from my bags to personal bank. Dumpster can do this and it's really the only place I'd even bother with it instead of TSM. Even being able to use the above commands with something like /tsm get glyph/death knight 1 to get one of each glyph…

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Warehousing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ignore bank bags & Gbank tabs

Would like to see the option to disable the warehousing app from pulling from or adding to certain tabs of the guild bank or personal bank bags. Currently it pulls from everything at (seemingly) random and bounces from bag to bag, and while putting in, starts from the current selected tab and fills until full then switches to new tab.

This kind of piggy backs onto the current suggestion of "ability to set by operation which guild bank tab the items should be stored in" (http://suggestions.tradeskillmaster.com/forums/208541-general/suggestions/4207917-ability-to-set-by-operation-which-guild-bank-tab-t) which lets you choose which tabs stuff ends up in.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Warehousing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base