General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Vendor Search more than 1 page including bid prices.

Have Vendor Search search for all items/pages and display bids below vendor price.

1 page searches are not enough.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Return the shopping scan feature from TSM3

On high pop server (H A52), the DB prices quickly become obsolete. Especially after the release of 8.3, the market pricing data moves faster than the current DB can keep up. Using a shopping scan would update the data with current pricing allowing for more accurate shopping costs.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. buy all

A buy in bulk option like the new 8.3 WoW AH interface.

If there are stacks of herbs for at 9g, 10g and 11g you select all. and buy them with one transaction. Just like the standard interface.

On the same note, a buy all button for one stack would help a lot.
    at the moment you have to type the number indiviualy, e.g. there are 321 sea stalk so you have to manualy type in 321 and then buy. a buy all button would eliminate the typing. Or a max stack button wich fills the panel for you

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Manual Post Price Change.

I read a comment were Sapu said the majority of people don't manual post. While this may be true, I think the statement is inaccurate b/c you guys have made manual posting such a chore(vs tsm3), people really have no choice but to use operations to post efficiently. And if people don't know anything other than the operations that have been shoved down their throats, of course more people are not going to be manual posting.(I'm not saying people should do it all the time, I only manually posted during volume sales in tsm3(which was more efficient than scanning))

Now…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Track characters Garrison Resources

Track Characters Garrison Resources amounts in the tooltip when you hover over the icon in the currency tab.

Allows at a glace which characters to log when the cheap 16 day trader is up.

P.S Listed under shopping as no Tooptil settings menu on website.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Show Price per Stack when buying stuff from the Aucionhouse

Blizz Auctionhouse UI does it, so why does TSM4 not? If I want to buy a stack of whatever from the auctionhouse I want to see the stack price, the price that I will finally have to pay when I hit that buy button.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Custom Post: Bid price=Buyout Price

In tsm3 you could select a default bid% using a scroll bar. In tsm4 it will always uc both the bid and the buyout, I would like this "scroll bar" to return so that both my bid and buyout are the same when undercutting someone with a custom post, or not if I so desired.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Limit number of items you shop for

if i want to buy 200 ore, why shopping needs to scan all pages?
    let up limit number of items to scan in shopping operations/default settings

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bring back TSM3 feature to only scan items with inventory quantity<max restock quantity

TSM4 shopping for all groups is practically useless at the moment, as it's not respecting inventory status. Instead of searching for ~30-40 items, it is searching for all of them (425) regardless if the number of items I own is equal to or grater then "max restock quantity" in shopping operation.
    https://i.imgur.com/NUB94zK.png

Please bring this great TSM3 feature back into TSM4.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Manual sell button on the shopping tab, like in version 3

Bring back the manual sell button for item listings in the shopping search section.

I used this a lot in version 3 for the occasional stuff I didn't want to make groups and operations for.

More importantly I used it for selling titanforged bind on equip world drop items, where I had to find a good price among all the already listed items of the same name, but of different item level.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Search on Snapshot

So I'm going to make an assumption here that the Desktop tool loads a snapshot of the AH into the game. If that's not a thing this idea isn't working.

So I ran into the problem that if I run a search for Transmog stuff I end up with a lot of pages to scan (like 600) which takes a lot of time.

Then I thought it would be neat if you could just run that search on the snapshot ingame which drastically should reduce the time it needs to scan all the stuff.

The way I thought it could…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Multiple Shopping Operation / Custom Price Source

The Goal would be able to create separate max prices based on current Stock
    I Have a Group with 1 Item in it
    If i have less then 200 i want to pay upto 1k/each
    if i have More then 200 but less that 400 pay upto 500/each
    More than 400 upto 250g/ea
    This is to not overstock and item unless its cheap
    a way to add this into a shapping operation with the use of Multiple shopping operation/Custom price source that tracks Qty of Stock. then some sort of formula to set the different qty>price ratio which could be…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop people posting one item at a time, on items that just slow the AH down!

We all know there is nothing more annoying than a slow AH.

I really believe that TSM is responsible for some of that issue, especially on high population servers like my own Silvermoon EU.

The reason our AH crawls along is because of the masses of auctions, and the main reason there are often pages and pages of 'one' item at a time is because people don't realise they are doing it!

IE: Currently on my server there are 16 pages of Linen Cloth one item at a time. No one want's ONE Linen cloth, this is a mistake that…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Shopping operations do not automatically stop when they are finished scanning.

My shopping operations do not exit the "scanning" mode when they are finished finding items. The "stop" button in the bottom right is also greyed out.

I have to close and reopen the auction house to run a new scan

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In a shopping scan, allow me to cancel items that I myself have posted

When scanning a shopping operation in which I have several items posted, I am often undercut. I would like to be able to cancel my own auctions from this view, so that I can still continue to buy items, but also cancel my auctions that are undercut.

This is an option in TSM3, and is very helpful for operations (such as antorus BOEs) in which cancel and post scans are not correctly giving me accurate prices (based on ilvl differences and AH data).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In shopping scan, when I expand an item to see all posed auctions with that name, highlight the the posts under that expanded list

For better usability, please consider highlighting all items that are listed when an item group is expanded "clicking the arrow". Currently, it's difficult to easily tell which items belong to the tree when you're only looking at the auction value. If all of the items in the tree were highlighted (like a light gray or something) it would be much easier and more usable.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In a shopping scan, show me which items I have currently posted that match that name.

This is a feature that exists in TSM3. When I run a shopping scan on items, and I have items that are currently posted with the same name, there is a # out next to the item name that shows me how many of these items I currently have posted.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Itemsearch without filterstring

It is not possible to search for all items just by setting the ittemlevel. E.g. I want to search for all items above il900.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Buy while scanning/searching

Would be very useful if we could buy items while performing a scan/search.

In my mind the best way to do this is if TSM would simple pause the scan/search and ask for an action (skip or buy) for deals it finds.

Something similar to what this does https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/auctionsnatch

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Set the number of pages to scan with sniper when it starts for the first time

Allow us to set the number of pages counting from the last page and back that we want to scan when starting sniper for the fist time in the last X time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base