General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ignore Stacks smaller than X

Hi,

I would like to se a new Option for my Shopping Operations.

I want to ignore Stack smaller than X, because its a real pain to buy ores/herbs from guys, who post 800 items in stacks of 1. These Stacks aren't worth the time and effort you need to buy them and mainly to get them out of the mail.

To open 800 Mails you need like 7 Minutes with reloading for just a few silvers profit.

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Great deals export list without money syntax

Could we get a seperate list of great deal and current deals, but then without the cost/money inside the export syntax. In other words, could we get a list with just the item ID's?

I've come across alot of instances of TSM saying there is only one auction, but then if I look up on just the item ID, it shows more of that item.

This would be especially handy if you're shopping for transmogs and want to resell them. Then you need to check if there's more of the same and at what prices. Whisch don't show up in…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make sniper take max restock quantity settings into account.

It is a simple idea, just make sniper when using shopping operations take max restock quantaty setting into account.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Anyway to search for the Great Deals that are only in our groups?

Don't know if it is easy (probably not) to compare the great deals list to groups we have, and only search for those.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. shopping restock based on custom item x instead of default (grouped) item

So right now, when you create a shopping list, it will ask you to tell you how much quantity you want the items of that group.

However this isn't very ideal for profession items like herbs, so I suggest the following;

When selecting restock level, allow the option to choose restock based on item x.

So you would have 2 things, one is the slider which tells you the restock level (already in place) and second a textbox which you can enter the Id of the item you want to check the stock level of (ofcourse, this can be ticked…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sniper Sounds Based on Group

When using the sniper function of TSM it can sometimes return A LOT of deals, especially during peak hours. It would be nice if you could assign a sound to a specific group, such as your mount or high value group.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. "Bid price" as a shopping filter

Add the ability to find auctions with low bids in comparison to a price source.

You've already added the ability to bid on crafting mats, but I feel a lot of money could also be made if a filter could simply swoop up a large group of different low-bid items at once.

The problem now is that you can search up a group of items, sort by bid, compare the bids to the item's post price, and THEN compare the post price to the market value, but that takes up a lot of time that could be easily eliminated with…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A feature to block posters would be great.

A feature to block posters would be great. Very often times one single poster will put up an items or items at an astronomical number which will make it impossible to read a shopping list with clicking on each and every item to see the prices below. It ruins the whole idea of being able to browse a shopping list with ease and efficiency.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to reorder or hide shopping results columns

At the moment, it looks like the search results I get back from a shopping search are fixed in the order Item > ilvl > Auctions > Stack size > Time left > Seller, etc. It would be very useful to me to be able to either hide columns, or resort the horizontal order, so that I can see the most important information (e.g. Item name > Auction Buyout) next to each other.

A few possible method of achieving this

• drag and drop columns

• add a list of dropdowns to the shopping options to define priority and inclusion (similar to…
    1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Multiple filters on shopping tab after doing a search

I would like to be able to sort everything in the shopping by more than one filter. I would like to be able to filter by Quantity & % Market Price at the same time in the shopping tab.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base