General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add a way to favorite shopping searches based on groups (and not just manual searches).

Currently only manual searches show up in recent searches and can be saved by starring them as a favorite. I would like to be able to save searches that I run on various groups, such as all transmog groups, so that I don't have to manually select the groups each time I search. Thanks.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. One Task List for multiple crafters

I usually restock from a banker/auctioneer toon, so that it can immediately buy everything my crafters need from the auction house.

In TSM3, everything was put into the singular gathering list. But in TSM4, the Todo List is only filled with stuff one crafter needs.

I need to choose a crafter in the gathering tab, buy everything it needs from the AH, then go to the gathering tab again, switch the crafter and start the AH search all over again.

Could we a combined gathering list like in TSM3 so we only need to do one AH search?

Thank you…

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Favorite search list are way too small.

I would love for the favorite list to be resizable or to be wider. Because before in TSM3, it would be a really small list because there was no space.

In TSM4 it's on the right which is better but the list is small for no reason since you have such a wide space.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Crafting search in TSM Shopping for TSM4 for milling ect

When searching AH for example for sallow pigment TSM3 showed auctions and values not only for that pigment, but for all herbs you could mill for that pigment

Would love to see that implemented into TSM4

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Tertiary Stat Search

Implement tertiary stat searching. e.g.:

/armor/epic/i800/speed

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Gold Filtered searching, can aboard the search when the price per unit is detected above the threshold instead of searching all of the pages

When you search /armor/uncommon/55/65/5g it returns some 50 pages, and as it is browsing through, you can see on the browse tab that it is already looking at auctions over the desired limit

I am suggesting that the search abort at that time and process the "known" auctions up to that point

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. TSM Shopping Search String Whitespace

Feature Request: Make ALL white space significant when doing shopping searches by specifically honoring leading and trailing spaces. Do not strip leading and trailing whitespace from search strings.

'hat ' should not return 'hatchling'

A quick search for 'hat ' on my server using the Blizzard AH UI brought up 56 items, all of which were hats. The same search in TSM Shopping brought up 583 items, only 56 of the 583 items were hats.

This would add tremendous power to searching without the need for implementing Regex and/or MSDOS type wildcards.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add the option to remove items from the Sniping list - Revisited

Restating the problem: The problem that, I think, we are trying to solve here is to review the same item over and over when working through the snipe list and new items are being added over time. I was thinking more like a shift right click we have in TSM destroying to exclude the item from the list. That way one can keep only the items you have not reviewed or bought yet. Pulling a new list every time, makes it so that one has to go over the same items over and over, while you do not want to…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ignore certain disenchant materials in Disenchant Search

Give us the option to ignore X disenchant material or to ignore X skill level to Y skill level when doing Disenchant Search.

For example search for items that require disenchant skill 1-224 then ignore things that require 225-275(Arcane dust) then include 276-475.

Or give us a list of disenchant materials where you can pick out those you do not want to show up.
    This would be a list of all disenchant materials and whichever materials you pick will then be ignored when doing the disenchant search, so if I pick out Arcane Dust, all items that can be disenchanted…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. RegEx

I want to use regular expressions when searching for items on the AH (Shopping tab). Probably just a couple of basic RegEx commands would be sufficient.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regular_expression

Not sure how much of an actual RegEx implementation would be useful but what I wanted to do is something like that

*cloth$

basically search for cloth and filter out every result that does not end on cloth

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Shopping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add ability to move search results directly into a TSM group

If I search for say armor/i880 it would be great to be able to move all the search results directly into a TSM group to make future searches/auctions on those items easier.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Drag and drop into search bar

It would be handy if we could drag and drop an item from our bags into the search bar in the shopping tab

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Temporarily ignore sniper result

a button that adds the item and its price to a temporary ignore list so that the item no longer shows up for the current session at that price or above.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Highlight Sniper results

Make item that appear in Sniper window to be highlighted.

With no need to click on it before you hit "Buyout" button or use wheel to buy.

Saves time a lot, and time is money when using Sniper.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Scale max price used for shopping depending on inventory (owned quantity of the item)

Use Case:
    1. Right now when I want to shop for about 100 Felwort, I need to use the same max price that will be used regardless of if I own 0 or 99 Fewort at the moment - for example 100% dbmarket
    2. And even if already own 100 Felwort, I am still willing to shop for more Felwort if the price is low, depending on the price and my current inventory.

Suggestion
    I would like to have an option to scale linearly max price used in shopping between 0 inventory (using max price formula 1) and max-1 (using…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add Highlighted Item to Group.

When a search result is highlighted in the AuctionResultsTable.

Make a Button to add that item ID to a Group specified in options.

Ex. I have a group called "Don't Buy" and it is filled with tons of Items I explicitly do not ever want to buy. I use this to avoid false positives while sniping.

My list is nowhere near comprehensive though. Sometimes when Sniping an undesirable item will get through my formulas. I want to highlight that item and press a button and have it added to my "Don't buy" group (Specified in the option menu ideally)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Improve maximum price filter for manual searches to allow for formulas.

Manual searches in the shopping tab already allow a great variety of filters such as quality filters (/uncommon, etc).

You can even filter out items above a certain maximum price.

"Felblight/80g" for example, would only show felblights that are listed at or below 80g.

While this filter is great, I would love to see it improved even further.

It would be awesome if we could use pricing formulas instead of only fixed prices.

Allowing searches like "/armor/uncommon/1/80/(40% DBMarket)" to search for cheap transmog gear without the need of putting every transmog item into a group would make a great addition…

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Mass bidding

Is it possible to make the bid button work like the buyout button? it would be useful to be able to bid on all items with the same price like we can do with buyouts. Also there's an annoying bug that makes the item you just bid be resorted with the non-bidded-same-price version back and forth, not sure if its me tho.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sources for Restock/Inventory (Alt Listing) for Shopping & Crafting

One of TSM's greatest strengths is its ability to efficiently organize, restock, and move items to their intended targets. It does this in part by allowing operations to select the sources used in calculating inventory (i.e. alts, banks, auctions).

I feel this can be further improved by being able to specify the alts used in the inventory calculation. Similar to the drop down in an operation's management tab to select which alts should ignore the operation.

For example, I have two alts with copper bars, one I wish to ignore and the other I want to include in my restock…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow several shopping operations

I know you already declined that idea because, to quote "Shopping would have no way to know what max price you actually want to use". Shopping could use maximum of max prices between all operations that are otherwise applicable. Would this change (due to reaching restock qty) ui can be updated to reflect percentage of max price if it still less then maximum of max prices between applicable groups

This functionality is really useful though - being able to specify one price to restock for crafting components so you would always have materials to craft from and another, lower price…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base