General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BUG fix for TSM marking all mail as read

I have a fix for the bug where TSM marks all mail as read when its scanning for auction info and attachments.

Everything keeps working as before with TSM mail or default mail UI and mail no longer all gets marked as read for no reason.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. REPOST: Mail inbox, option to disable it from marking all new mail as read upon opening the inbox

I wasn't sure if updating my old post that was marked declined (since the 4.0.15 update seemed to fix the issue but 4.0.16 broke it) but it's happening again so I wanted to repost this in hopes this issue gets resolved).

Can you please add the option to disable certain modules? If not, then add the option to disable this addon from marking all new unread mail in my inbox as read?

I personally hate it and it's driving me nuts (on top of other issues with TSM 4) because I like to see which messages are new since sometimes…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mail inbox, option to disable it from marking all new mail as read upon opening the inbox

Can you please add the option to disable certain modules? If not, then add the option to disable this addon from marking all new unread mail in my inbox as read?

I personally hate it and it's driving me nuts (on top of other issues with TSM 4) because I like to see which messages are new since sometimes I leave older ones in the mailbox until I am ready to clear them and this marks all as read upon opening.

TSM 4 feels overall like a huge step backwards from TSM 3 that was more modular and customizable. Now…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Option to automatically process a mailing operation when opening mailbox

In a mailing operation, add a checkbox to "automatically process this operation when visiting a mailbox."

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Mail Excess gold is now too low

The mail excess gold is now set to low. I can remember at one point posting here saying it was set to high, well Blizzard how changed it at some point. Its now 1 copper short of 10 million gold. That's a lot of gold, more than I currently have to test and say 100% it is that.

The most I can say is its more than 1.7 million gold, since I just sent that from my banker to my main to test. So can you set the mail excess gold to a higher number?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 new options for 'Macro Setup' area.

Both for 'Mailing' functionality.

1. Reload UI

2. Open All Mail

With scroll wheel macro functionality added to these, emptying the mailbox would be much easier while doing something such as watching Netflix on another monitor, such as people do with Destroying. Or while multiboxing.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mail Filter: Open all "recover lost items" mails

Requesting additional "Open mail" filters (like Sales, Buys, Cancels, Expires, etc).

Open "Recover lost items" mails (like when you get drops and your bags are full

Non-AH only mail too would be a good additional option

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bypass In-Game Mail Verification

When mass-mailing auction items between bank toons since patch 7.1, the game asks to verify that you want to mail the items thru a popup window. Please include a way to autoclick the approval, or bypass the verification step altogether.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adding memory to the quick send function.

Thank you very much updated TradeSkillMaster_Mailing, But efficiency is not enough, there is no memory of the previous. Every time you need to enter the recipient, the amount of COD, and COD items.not very efficient.!!!I hope you can correct it. best wishes. Thanks

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Option to not open mail titled "Retrieving data" or "..."

Sometimes when you just log in, or Reload UI from the mail window, the new mail shows as "Retrieving data" or "...". The Open All Mail button will still start dumping these items into your inventory but Accounting can't track them yet.

Yes, you should wait a few seconds, but this option would help offset human error when we get a little click happy.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Mailing from AH

A feature that when doing a shopping scan ads the possibility to send a mail to the selected seller + auction with a request to buy the item for lower then the auction house price.

How this could work is a window that pops up in tsm when you click the button next to the auction in the shopping scan. Then type your message and the next time you are at the mailbox there is a send mails button which will send all mails you had postponed in the auction house.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. TSM_Mailing sending stack in 5s and 10s

TSM_Mailing sending stack in 5s and 10s for things such as ore, cloth, herbs

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Option to Switch Scroll Bar starting at Bottom instead of Top.

I liked the old way of mail opening from top to bottom but now that it's changed with TSM3 by opening from bottom to top it's harder to see what's opening as it scrolls by. I noticed that If I click and use the scroll bar and scroll all the way to the bottom and then start the get all mail it will stay at the bottom and I can see the items as they are taken out of the mail this way.

Could you please add an option the mailing settings that would let people select the scroll bar…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make DEs a Standard group, or linked "send DEs to: target part of profile

Mail Disenchants target player value is a global value that is faction bound. I would prefer to see it as a top level group for each profile.
    If that cannot be done, i'd like to see the value be linked to the profile rather than a constant.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Blizz mail is LIFO, but TSM changed to deliver mail FIFO. Change back.

I have subgroups for glyphs and I try to set them up so they expire at different times. This lets me often save the cancel clicks. When there are more than 100 expired, its painful to keep the subgroups together. Consider a mail box such as(0...1) (1..2)(2..2)(2..3) where .there are 50 items in () and 0 is the most recently expired. If I can unload 90 items at a time using the expired button, the first unload gets all of the 0 subgroup and some of 1 and 2. I can then list all the 0 subgroup, but if I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Aliases

Create an alias which can have multiple toon names (i.e. Cook => Cook1, Cook2)
    Add aliases to "Target Player" dropdown
    When sending mail, cycle through each toon name in an alias and distribute to them like you would a specific target player

Real power in this is being able to create a Cook alias for a specific toon, and then change it later to start feeding a different toon. This makes it easier to export and share your TSM settings with friends

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Multi account syncing considers mailing across accounts

Either item tracker or mailing - not sure which.

Problem 1
    Here how it currently works:
    Suppose there are two accounts, A and B and within account A there are two characters A1 and A2.

Using mailing to send, lets say, 5x of an item from character A1 to character A2 (on the same account) ensures that TSM reduces 5x from character A1's "bags" count whilst adding 5x to character A2's inventory under "mail" - presumably until logging into character A2 and opening the mailbox at which point they move to "bags".

Account syncing between accounts A and B will…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Auto queue items from sold auctions

When an item sells in the AH and you are retrieving your winnings from the mailbox, I would like the ability to auto queue these items for crafting.

The benefit of this would be knowing exactly what you would need to replace that sold item on the AH

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base