General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. craft/mail based on expires

Add "Ignore Maximum Expired Items" Checkbox to mailing and crafting groups which prevents mailing or crafting an item in a group that is currently over maximum expired auction count. This allows mailing everything that is not expired to a banker, and the expired items get passed to the next group (i.e. a storage mule). This works with the current "target shortfall to bags" and "Mail selected groups" code as well.

For example:
    in my Mail groups for WOD BOE Drops I have
    "Mail all to Banker" (ignore max expired checked)
    "Mail all to Enchanter" (not checked)

Items go to banker,…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add in COD to mailing operations

The mailing feature is great, but there is one part missing that I feel would greatly improve the flexibility of the mailing module. Allowing users to set up a mailing operation to cod items at a price/unit basis.

I can see it as a setup box below all the other options in the operation's general tab with a checkbox to indicate whether the CoD setting is activated, then a price source box where we can enter in any price source that the addon will use to determine how much to cod the item(s) for. ex, 100% dbmarket, then if the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Restocking other toons to a max via mailing

When using the groups and operation settings to mail specific items or groups of items to my other toons, I'm running into a problem, best way I can explain it is an example. Toons 1, 2, and 3.

I'm farming herbs and ore on Toon 3, herbalist and miner. And I get done and want to restock each other toon appropriately. Toon 2 is a leatherworker and skinner. He doesn't exclusively use herbs or ore, but there are patterns that do require it. So I like to keep the minimum in stock of each thing I'll need for any pattern.…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Mailing Opperation Based On Trigger

Id like to see an option to mail items based on some kind of trigger.

An example would be if i had 1 character who had everything on him. Id like to set up a mailing operation to mail 10 Sorc Earth to a character every time they acquire 100 Hexweave cloth. This would help in not having to remember who has what and remembering to mail items to char x when he has 100 cloth.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mailing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Gold Mailing

Though there is an option under mailing to send excess gold to a specific character, what would be useful would be the ability to restock gold on characters. For instance with herbs, I can restock my alchemist with 200 of each herb, then my inscriptionist, etc. Doing gold the same way would be useful.

107 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base