General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Scrapper Helper

Scrapper Helper that auto populates the scrapper with items in a scrapper group. Maybe something similar to Warehousing? This would help save a ton of time during mass scapper sessions.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Destroying  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Check if an item is in a group

I want to destroy (disenchant) only the items that are in a certain group. Some sort of logic function that tests if an item that an operation is used on is in a certain tsm group might be needed?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Destroying  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enable automatic shapeshift canceling when using TSM Destroy

I know this is possible with a macro, you can put (;cancelaura<buffname>) and anything else into a single button.

Just so damned annoying when i use cat sprint on my druid scribe to get to mail box only to waste the time I saved trying to mill herbs in catform.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Destroying  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. disenchant ilvl

I really love the Destroying feature when doing disenchanting. One of the things that would be super useful is if there was perhaps an item level filter or criteria to allow an item to show up in the destroy window. For example. now that many people are 900+ ilvl, and doing world quests or dungeons that award 865, 870 loot, it's just garbage at this point.

Being able to set an ilvl filter perhaps in addition to or instead of the rarity filter? I wouldn't necessarily have to hunt for these items to D/E manually.

Great work on the suite…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Delete Trash Items

I farm a lot of transmog and the biggest thing that slows me down is a bunch of useless items that clog up my inventory that aren't worth any gold. In about 5 minutes I will get 4-8 transmog pieces and over 30 stacks of items worth nothing. I believe a feature that would let you create a group that you can mass delete in far less time than it would take to manually do it by hand would be a very useful tool for transmog farming.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The Auto Destroy window doesn't like to destroy khadgar's whisker

It shows the herb as destroyable, but it fails to destroy it. (Possibly related to the quote mark in the name?)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Set an Item Level Cap

Using the same logic as the Custom Price cap, create an item level cap option that only shows item's to D/E below the provided item level.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. new Price source Destroy value

I'd like to be able to shop by the % of an item's destroy value. So if a price source was DestroyValue(), then I could add it to my shopping group for destroyable items.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. TSM Destroy Next button Greyed out (Solved)

Part bug fix part suggestion.

Was having an issue with Destroying multiple items where it would work fine for the first disenchant but then the Destroy Next button would be greyed out until closing and reopening the destroy window.

I found that disabling autoloot fixed this issue and so i looked into conflicts with autoloot. Disabling my addon AutoLootPlus removed this conflict.

If anyone else is having this issue try changing the autoloot in Interface>Controls (turning off worked for me) or disabling any autoloot addons.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Destroying  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. increase the destroy/averages results from two decimal points to three decimal points

With the current prospecting yields being so low we are running into rounding errors with two decimal points.

For example leystone ore and rare gems. My yields results for each rare gem is .001 But if the correct answer is .0006 TSM will round it up to .001 That is almost a 50% difference in yield.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Destroying  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Custom Price Source For Destroying

hey,
    afaik one can not use custom price sources when it comes to the destroying tooltip. under 'options->tooltip options->destroy values' i was only able to use predefined price sources like AuctionDB market value. i would like to use a custom price source.
    thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Destroying Window must develop

I have 11 enchanting character so sometimes destroying very painful.

1-Can you scalable Destroying windows like TSM general window
    ( if i can't explain here picture http://imgur.com/ZZP4E8E )
    2-Can you add filter for destroying window. So we can search for example /200g/500g items ( http://imgur.com/3o0FVqM )
    3- When i mouseover on any item in destroying windows and when i hold shift i want to see my equipment item so i can decide easly for destroy.And i have mogIt addon if you support mogIt it will be cool just we can see whats look like item.
    (Current view: http://imgur.com/EoEioHf
    Suggestion view: …

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Destroying  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

There’s not much we can do with general suggestions like this. It just becomes confusing for people to know what they are voting for. Also, things like a “Destroy All” button aren’t even possible. You can already macro the destroy next button though.

13. Smarter TSM_Destroying

How about an option to implement Destroying so that it pops up when you open up your bags? Maybe showing icons too.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. filet fish

One of my main professions is cooking.
    I find it annoying to keep too much filleted fish in bank/backpack
    I'd really love it if we could add filleting fish to the destroying queue somehow.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Option for TSM_Destroying to only mill and not disenchant

Add an option in settings or a button on the destroying frame to not disenchant items, and if possible not disenchant items that are on a specific group.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Import/Export items and searching for Destroying-Ignored window

Can you add Import items (so i can add item so easily with itemid if you want you can put export items to but not necessary as you wish) and searching for Destroying- Ignored items window ?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Market Value>Max Market Value for Destroying window

Can you add Market Value=...... , Max Market Value=...... (like Options>Vendoring window) in Destroying window.

Check this video from 05:59 until 06:23
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMFaTvKyBqI

Best regard

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add option to use Mass Mill if available on the DE window.

Add a checkbox on the DE destroying window to use the new Mass Mill feature if that toon has it available. This would then automatically mill 20 herbs at a time, until such a time as there are less than 20 herbs available so it will then switch to normal milling.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. TSM - Destroying with item tooltip and visual preview per ctrl-click

That list needs to have the ctrl key enabled so you can check if somebody would like it for mogging
    also it needs a tooltip with the stats and tsm auctioning values

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Destroying  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Destroyer Operation

I would love to be able to attach an operation to a group that would cause the associated items to appear in the destroy window. Personally, I would use it for disenchanting, but I'm sure there would be many other uses for the feature. I disenchant greens that have a higher value when disenchanted, but I also disenchant all boe items that have a level requirement of 91 or higher. It would be much faster and easier to sift through salvage if I could simply create a group of items that would automatically appear in the destroy window.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base