General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Potential fix for stock number falling out of date when crafting from bank

I discussed with Gumdrops in Discord a few days ago about how the TSM inventory falls out of sync when you craft from the bank (not reagent bank) because Blizz doesn't update the addon when the inventory changes. Gumdrops mentioned it wasn't possible for TSM to fix this.

After a bit of testing I realised that this weakaura (https://wago.io/ryvtp9WtX/1) and other similar weakauras I've used are accurately updating when crafting from the bank.

I'm sure the team has probably already seen this and there's probably more going on than I think, but on the off-chance that they haven't…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Give time value (time to farm/craft columns)

A new changeable value/column for "time to farm" in the Crafting Reports for Materials (and maybe "time to craft" in the Crafts), that can be used in strings to give time value for computing profit

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multicrafter option under the gathering tab

Would it be possible to have the crafter dropdown to be a multioption dropdown , same as the profession dropdown is.
    Thus the shopping could be done in one go instead of per crafter.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Set Minimum Sale Rate For Crafting a Item

Just like you set a minimum profit to craft a item in a crafting operation make a second rule (optional) a minimum sell rate.

Now you can make a string for it, but making it for every crafting operation or for a beginner or even a decent TSM user, this will make it so much easier and faster.

If we can make it so easy to set a minimum profit, why not do the same for the sale rate.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability for TSM to be able to view what you have on another character (bank/mail/AH) when deciding whether more of an item should be crafted

I'd like to see a feature whereby TSM Crafting will take into account what I have on my posting toon (either in the mail, inventory, posted on the AH, etc), when it comes to deciding whether I need to craft more of each item based on the quantities I have set.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. DBRegionSaleAvg

I was wondering if there would be a way to include the DBRegionSaleAvg or salesrate into a crafting operation. e.g. if [itemx] has a sale rate of over [x] then craft. This would basically automate high profit lines as long as they are sold more than [x] per day. Think a lot of people could benefit from this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ignore mass mill/prospect by default

It should not be problem to test if material == result when loading recipes from tradeskill. Is there a point in loading them, beside breaking crafting prices and gathering sources?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

It’s unclear what the feature you’re suggesting here is, so going to close this out. Feel free to open a new suggestion with more information on what the functionality you’re looking for is.

9. Classic:the profession in crafting is loading

In Classic,once the profession goes to level 225-300,the profession is missing in Crafting.
    thank you

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Search filter in Crafting window should return all recipe results that match filter

For example, searching for "Hexweave Cloth" returns all recipes that use the material and the daily cooldown called hexweave cloth but it doesn't return the recipe Primal Weaving despite it also creating Hexweave.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. TSM Crafting Material Costs and BOP reagents

TSM Crafting: bop items prevent calculation of material cost on recipes. Maybe make their cost be 0, or the vendor sale price to allow for calculations?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Give us option to disable parts of tasklist

• to disable expirations

• to disable cooldown tracking (its causing lags, unless you ignore everything)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. BUG fix - gathering tasklist ignores number of items made per craft

A somewhat important and easy bug fix. The gathering / tasklist currently completely ignores the number of items made per craft (TSM.Crafting.GetNumResult). For example if you queue up a bountiful feast it thinks you need to craft mon'dazi and tiramisu 10 times in order to make 10 of each, when its just 1 craft to make 10. If you actually used the task list at the vendor, you'd buy 10x the mats you needed. Same problem with various engineering bolts and parts.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Keep selected items in craft queue when they go to zero

I craft one hex weave cloth a day because of the cool down. I keep it in the queue by setting the quantity to two before I craft it. I also keep hexweave bag in the queue by setting it to two and checking to see if I have the mats to make one. I would like to suggest a way to keep items in the queue when they go to zero. They could be marked as a favorite like you do with shopping. I'm now to TSM so I may be unaware of an a different way to do…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Crafting cost is wrong for things like Hexweave Bag

Before implementing new features this should be fixed. Sorry for bothering here, but there is NO way to report a bug other than discord which I do not use.

Wehn crafting e.g. Hexweave Bag the mat cost for the Hexweave cloth ist calculated for one piece, but it gives 10 - 18 pieces. This results in a wrong price for everything that uses Hexweave cloth. Same applies for similiar ressources like burnished leather.

Thankis for fixing...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. move ignore inventory into crafting operation

current problem:
    would like to make 60 flasks on my crafter, but my alts have few each for usage, currently theres no way of ignoring these items, unless you ignore their whole inventory globally, which impacts gathering, or other operations

improvement would be so we could make these ignores inside operation affection only restocking number nothing else, even better would be revered, ignore all except you choose not to

eg i would ignore all my chars, except banker, auctioneer, i would be restocking desired numbers into AH, and alt could keep their stuff

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Crafting UI doesn't refresh

When crafting the crafting UI doesn't refresh, so you don't know if the item went yellow

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Disable crafting window

TSM Addon interferes with Skillet, a tradeskill replacement interface. The biggest impact is that it interferes with Skillet's "buy reagents" at the vendor window. Since I don't need the TSM crafting features, it would be nice to be able to disable this feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Task list vs Smart craft

Hello,

Smart craft was really nice. You open your crafting and you craft what's available. The task list is not a really good replacement.

1. It's invasive and really big

2. you don't want it on like never.

3. It's a waste of time because Smart craft is done in 2 clicks. Open crafting, click item and you are gold.

With Task list you open craft, search for first item craft. Reset search then click craft etc...

Meaning it takes a lot more time to do for no new value.

Please bring it back or tweak task list.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Scrolling indication on crafting window if materials needed exceed 3 without mouseover

Hi,

I wanted to craft an engeneering item for a world quest today and bought some of the itmes that are buyable from a vendor. Strange thing was I couldn´t craft the item and didn´t see why. I took a more than a moment to realize, that the "materials needed" pane was scrollable, bc there was no indication if you don´t mousover.

So this is nothing critical but for I think you should have a direct indication wether you need more than 3 mats for your item.

Here a link to a screenshot (hope that´s ok): https://imgur.com/a/xwxRRyw

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base