General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support using crafting() for blue crafting procs

The "crafting" price source does not work when a green item procs into a blue item. I understand it is a different item number but still, at its base, it was crafted from the same materials as a green item and I want to sell it based on those materials, not market prices.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Max profit amount" for crafting operations

This would help filtering out implausible and distorted buyout prices like 500g for a 20s item when considering restocking.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Total cost of buy from vendor on TSM Task List

It would be nice to have the total amount of gold required listed in the TSM Task List under Buy from Vendor.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Percentage based Profits in Tooltip (in Crafting Section)

In would make it easier to see bigger profit margins, without having to calculate in your head.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Task List sync across Multiple Accounts

Recently got a second account for gold making and while I am very impressed with the accounting/warehousing syncing,

I would love to be able to sync my task list from my crafters on Account#1 to my bank alt on Account#2 for a easier way to restock materials.

Currently I have to keep my task list open on my crafters and look at that while I am purchasing materials on my second account.

Thanks,
    Buckeridge

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Include the 5% auction house fee button

So if I'm correct, in TSM 3 you had the possibility to enable or disable the 5% auction house cut to include or exclude it from the minimum profit in a crafting operation.
    I would love to see that back, but make it possible that you enable it per operation not as a overall setting.

Now I know you can use /0.95 but a lot of TSM users don't know about that trick and don't come up using it because they don't see that it is a possibility.

Also would it be nice to enable it on auctioning operations like…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Set Max Expires on a Crafting Operation

What I would love to see is that you can set 'Don't craft after this many expires: on a crafting operation as well and here is why.

Sometimes after a X amount of expires I just vendor the items, however TSM will think you need to craft the items because you're out of them.

Now you can of course add a NumExpire to the 'minimum profit', but doing that for every crafting operation or if need to change the amount of expires is gonna be annoying.

Also for new players it can be very intimidating and it why not make…

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make tasklist gathering crafts between different characters

I have my prices for reagants set to min(dbminbuyout, crafting) and sometimes a character uses a reagant that can be crafted on another character but that does not show up in the task list. Meaning that it tells me to buy the crafted reagant of the AH for a higher price than calculated costing me time in having to go a lot between characters to craft stuff for others. I know that it shows whenever you can craft something for the same toon but it would be nice to have that feature between toons.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Export Task List to .csv

It would be great to be able to export the task list to excel format (.csv) Since you can only have an active task list for 1 character. It would be ideal to be able to restock, open your task list, export it and then move on to the next character with different professions, restock, etc. This way you can have a master gather list.

An additional perk of exporting would be that, sometimes I get lag while the task list updates while looting items. If I erase the task list because I have it external, then I can eliminate…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Smarter Gathering search and/or more Task List functionality

The current Gathering list functionality could be improved along the lines of old TSM versions. Right now, all it does, is giving you the option to scan all items on the gathering list. Everything else ie. choosing the right number to buy based on the list is done manually, which can be very difficult if the list is long or even exceeds the screen height.

Currently, the crafting and DE searches are not really useable, as their searches take potentially very long and make it impossible to discriminate between different items it's attempting to DE/craft for. The results shown don't…

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Tracking of destruction of items in professions for reagents

If we were able to track the profession abilities such as mass milling and prospecting, we could reference a real time data driven drop rate % for the items that are made from those actions.

This would allow for us to reference that drop rate in other strings, providing not only a more accurate way to price our crafts using these, but also to show us a historical drop rate percentage when viewing data.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. View default profession window in combat

View unaltered profession window in combat. No TSM add-ins.

Currently it cannot be opened due to being protected, remove TSM changes from default profession window in combat so the pane can be used. Go back to normal TSM view after combat ends.

Other addons such as rematch do this by hiding all their changed elements and allowing the normal pane to be opened.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. [Classic] Enable shift clicking enchanting materials to show all possible enchants with said material(s)

with alchemy we are able to shift click an herb to show possible potions with the item. I would like to have this feature for enchanting (ex: shift click greater eternal essence shows all enchants that use GEE)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Exclude List for (vendor) Materials for Craft Column

Add a list of items excluded from the serverwide "Craft" number in the crafting window (the column between Name and Rank, with format #-#, the second number). This would by default come populated with common vendor sold materials (e.g., Mild Spices, Empty Vial). This would give at a glance tally of how many of each item you can craft without having to maintain a large stockpile of all vendor materials on an alt. It would also allow users to exclude easily obtainable materials of their choice.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. CD for mutes in the Classic crafting window

The CDs for mutes are not displayed (in classic, don't know about retail). This info would be handy rather then having to close the TSM window, open the default, check, then close that and open the TSM window. (or switch between the two, as the two actions are handled with one button click).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. [Classic] Make counting bank inventory and withdrawing part of the Gathering system.

Currently there's no gathering button to withdraw items from the bank as needed. I don't even think the gathering system knows that items are in the bank. The "SOURCES" for gathering should include Bank and Alt-Bank at the very least so you know to visit your bank (or alt's bank) to get what you need.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Crafting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Couple gathering items that come from one source

For example where 3 pigments come from the one herb and I am gathering for two of the pigments, have the gathering list reduce both pigments by the % of milling the one herb

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please allow using the 'crafting' source for crafting operations and default crafting value

Since patch v4.9.6: "Added check when changing the craft value method that it doesn’t include “crafting”."
    And patch v4.9.20: "Added validation that the craft value within a Crafting operation does not reference the crafting price source".

Using 'crafting' in custom sources was very useful for creating and using stats like:
    - raw profit
    - the profit in percents
    - profit per day
    etc.

Some of these can be seen in the UI, but having them as sources is so useful in making coefficients to determine if I want an item crafted or not.

For example, I want to craft an…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ROI on Crafted Items

Can we get an ROI column on the Crafting Pages? While knowing profit is great, there is a major difference in making a 1000g profit on an item that takes 8000g to craft, and a 500g profit on an item that costs 50g to craft.

While you might make a thousand gold profit on a big item, if you could make 3 items with the same mats that make 500g, you'd net more profit, and that's not reflected at all on the Crafting page.

If not specifically ROI, perhaps add functionality to have a column that's custom so you could…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Manage crafting queue from Crafting report

Current state when you have only single +/- with left/right click is very borderline usable
    What about shift+click on craft popup menu where you can directly type number of item you want to be in queue, be it more or less, just let us write exact number, ie 0 would remove craft from queue

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base