General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option to ignore item variations directly in operations

disabled by default, the problem is that if you want to make a fast and simple tsm set up and want to ignore item variations (greens for instance) you need to import all in a separate group. there can be an improvement in efficience/convenience, because importing all boe gear for this purpose can be avoided with this option.

also to me it makes more sense to have this option grouped with the others, I think it's the only option left that is in the groups tab.

you can hide this option in the base group if you want. thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This setting has no impact on how operations behave, and only impacts how items are added to groups. Therefore, it’s unclear what functionality you’re looking for by adding this setting to operations. Feel free to open a new suggestion with more details on what functionality you’d like to see added to TSM.

2. Recognize not just undercut but same price and posted more recent

Program only recognizes undercut auctions to cancel.

With the new implementation of the Auction House, someone doesn't necessarily have to undercut you but simply add the same item at the same price at a later time then you added it and they have priority over selling.

Can we have the app recognize not only have I been undercut, but does someone have the same item on sale as mine at the exact same price but posted at a later time, so that it will still add inventory for that item. So that it will undercut them or post at same…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. AH Posting input queue

TLDR: Please put queuing for auction posting macro input back in.

Hey so I have a macro for posting auctions on my mouse wheel and i used to be able to spin it and post all in about 3 seconds. But now when I use it, it stops on each individual item before going to post the next one and it takes WAY longer. It did make my game lag a little when I did it before, but I was perfectly ok with that because it was still more convenient then it is now. Please re-implement auction post queuing the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Cancel scan needs to check your position in line

With the new last in first out system cancel scan needs to check your current position in the queue. Currently, it only checks for undercutting which is generally not useful.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 8.3 Allow Multiple Selling Operations

I saw that in 8.3 we removed Multiple operations per group, I assume this includes Auctioning operations.

Now that undercutting is a thing of the past, I would say it's more critical than ever to be able to post at several price ranges.

Example: I'm selling War-Scrolls and I craft 300 per week. I want to sell 50@Crafting cost +125%, 100@ 100% dbMarket, and the remaining 50@ 150% dbMarket so that as there are surges in demand I can ensure I'm always taking advantage while still selling something at a profit.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Can you add the oceanic servers?

Hello, i read a previous suggestion to add oceanic servers, the reply was that they are already there...but i cant seem to find them, please add them

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. TSM4 cancel all from My Auctions - please stop the list refreshing

I realize the way to cancel all auctions (or all auctions <30 min etc) is to filter the list and then use the cancel button or cancel macro from MyAuctions.

The problem is that the list keeps refreshing - so I cancel 10 or 15 items, then the list refreshes and I then have to click the top item again and start cancelling again. This is very irritating when you are trying to cancel 600 items.

Is there a way to cancel all these without the My Auctions list refreshing and therefore losing your place and having to re-select?

Otherwise…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a minimum stack size to the auctioning settings

With the changes to how deposit fees are calculated, we need a way to control the minimum stack size (below which we won't create the auction).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow base group item variation toggle

There is an item variation toggle on groups, which is good if you have proper groups set up. Base group is for quickly have all items in it, and have 1 base operation, and jump into selling things, which i do on many characters now. Making group for all gear is meh. But gear never sells if base group cannot undercut item variations.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This would likely cause more issues overall, since the point of the Base Group is to allow new users to jump in to the Addon. We don’t want anyone to be in a situation where their Mythic Titanforged item sold for the price of an LFR item because they didn’t know the Base Group ignored variations. – Gumdrops

10. Undercut auction by a percentage

When changing your default settings, instead of simply undercutting by a set amount (i.e. "1c") you should be able to undercut by a percentage. For example if you are under cutting something that is selling at 100G, and you want to undercut it by 10%, it will post it at 90G. If you are undercutting something that is currently selling for 1g, you will post yours for 90S.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When current auctions are below minimum price, conditionally "ignore" or "post at min price" depending on volume

If there are only 2 stacks of 20 herbs priced at below min price, i still want to post my herbs at the set prices, undercutting the next highest post.
    (identical behaviour to the "ignore" option)

However, if there are 100 stacks of 200 herbs priced at below min price, i don't want to post my herbs at my normal price as that will likely just waste my deposit money.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Change operations - So that kept number is on a seperate list

So currently, if you want to keep x number of an item, you have it hard coded in the individual operation to keep x of said item. However, any other item attached to that operation... your going to keep x of that same item, whether you want to or not, as long as it is attached to that operation, so you have to go and create multiple copies of the same operation.

My idea is that you have a separate list that goes into that space instead, and it reads each item on a separate list to how many you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Change in Operations -- Keep number of items on a seperate list

Unless I'm missing it, currently you have to hard code into a given operation to keep a number of a given item, such as barding. So if I want to keep that number I have to keep all items in that operation or group a minium number. Or I have to write out another operation for just a single item. Can you add in a check to the operation an option to check a second list, that we can add or subtract items with a "x" number of items to keep, and it overrides the operation?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m not sure what this suggestion is referring to. Feel free to create another one with more specific details about what type of operation you are referring to and what specific use-case you’re looking for.

14. Set white items values to zero

I think setting white items to zero values in the TSM data base will be a good idea. I mean, everyone know white items can be bought from a vendor... are you sure everyone knows this? Let tell you what happen yesterday last night. My wife is new to the game (BFA that new) and we decide to have fun fishing. So she decide to go first and prepare herself for fishing. She went to the AH to buy a fishing pole and saw something like this http://prntscr.com/lql4de Yesterday it was 300 some for that fishing pole in the AH…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. max stack

Please Tradeskillmaster Team, set the default stack setting in this app to max stack. Instead of how it is now. One in quantity. The problem is that people do not change this and they post everything they got. Instead of in stacks you get 200 Ores from one player on the AH. With all the players, around, the AH from blizzard side will be overloaded and slow. And they are not keen on upgrading their stuff.
    So at the end, we who play will get a slower auction house. Just because of some stupid default settings.

And also, while you…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

The default operation is designed to be able to work with any item, not just items which can stack. By default, it will also only post 5 auctions, not 200, so it’s definitely not TSM default settings which lead to people posting large numbers of ore. In fact, it’s easier to do this with the default UI than any addon.

16. Account for pet levels

I downloaded TSM specifically because I have so many battlepets I need to post onto the Auction House. However, I immediately noticed that my battlepet levels (level 25s) is not accounted for when TSM gives me their value. In this instance, TSM is useless to me.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Cancel Scan Time Interval For Each Group

Would be great if we could add a time interval to each group. And every time when we run a cancel scan, only groups get looked up that haven't been looked up within the given time interval.

So for example you have the following groups:
    - almost never canceled: set time interval to 10 hours
    - canceled every now and then: set time interval to 1 hour
    - not your primary business: set interval to 10 min
    - your business: set interval to zero.

so you do no longer have to de- and reselect any groups.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Don't scan the AH when you're already above your posting limit

One of the options for Auctioning operations is to not post if you have more than X number already posted. An issue is that, even when this condition triggers, the auction pages for the relevant item are scanned. This scan is unnecessary and significantly slows down posting large groups of items. To illustrate, if I'm doing a posting for a group of 10 items but 9 of them are already at my posting limit, the unnecessary scanning described here would result in scanning an extra 9 AH item pages, where a fix to this would result in only scanning one…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Option to skip scanning for items with over X pages during post scan

When scanning to post items, sometimes I inadvertently hit an item that causes a 100+ page scan.

I would like an option to skip scanning when there are over X number of pages to scan, and just post based on a custom string, or even a checkbox for auctiondb market value.

This would vastly speed up posting times on played characters that are picking up consumables and such, where I don't care about exact pricing, I just want to make sure the price is within the realm of reason.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Request only first page of AH results when creating and cancelling auctions

Please forgive if that was already mentioned and I just couldn't find it...

Given the current AH overload and slow API responses, is it really always necessary to scan all auctions for an item? Especially for high frequency items with >10 result pages, this can takes ages when a lot of people are online.

When I want to post my stuff, I'm sure everybody's setting is to undercut the competition anyway, so it would be absolutely enough to know the cheapest current auction.

When I want to cancel auctions where I was undercut, it is not necessary to know the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base