General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reset Scans : Adding powerful and simple filters.

Like described, I suggest adding filters on Reset Scans results.

Some filters I've thought of :
    Exclude results where items sale rate are under x(input number).
    Only include items that are bellow crafting price.
    Exclude results where items total profit is > total cost * y(input number).
    Only include results where (total profit / total cost) > z(input number).

Reset Scan is a powerful feature. But sometimes it can take a lot of time to go through the reset process when dealing with a lot of markets, the list beeing often quite long.

Filter woulds permit to be more effective…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Reset Scan with maximum amount of items i want to have (with bank and alts)

Just improve the "max inventory quantity" on the reset scan options to define how much items i want to have in all my store (bank/alts...).

I cant just buy all the reset scan results even when my bags are full of glyphs. They show me items i have more then enough in my bank.

Best regards from germany

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. optimization cancel scan

This scan would cancel current auctions in a way that would order them for a more optimized relisting by common search terms in hopes of eliminating the need to run multiple searches of the same common term.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. TSM needs a random() function, unless it already has one.

It would be swell for pricing, ex:

Glyph of Whatever for mat price + random(100).

Also be nice if we could randomize # of Glyphs (or Whatever) posted,
    ex:

A auction operation that posts random(10) of your favorite item.

That said, having randomness for pricing is the primary ask.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. When doing a Post/Cancel scan, show the item number progress like in TSM 1.x

Back in TSM 1.x, the user was able to cancel items quickly as soon as a Post/Cancel scan started, being told exactly how many items he had posted or cancelled. Now, we have a "Scanning xx/xx (Page xx/xx)" that is quite pointless from a user perspective, since it doesn't benefit as much as simply knowing how many you have cancelled or posted already and how many there are left. There are numerous advantages for showing the single number like before, such as cancelling up to the max number of items you can get from the mailbox (50) in order to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Having a maximum number of a certain item in AH (don't post more if i'm undercut)

Currently, if I have 5 pieces of the same cut gem (for example) and I do a post scan, I post one (based on my operations). If 1 hour later I do another post scan and i've been undercut, it posts another.

It would be good to be able to define a maximum number of an item to have posted at the same time (even if we've been undercut).

Right now, the only way (i know) is to after pressing "start post scan", pressing "show item auctions" and closely look at each item to see if i already have any…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add "no undercut" function in Auctioning Operations

I am trying to address the shortfall of not being able to set my auctions to not undercut other posters. I've always found that undercutting by 1c is a lame thing to do, and am loath to start doing so now that I'm using TSM. I feel the restriction is arbitrary, as I am told it existed in TSM1, but is now quite absent in TSM2.

When I try to enter 0c as an undercut amount in the Auctioning Operations tab, I receive no error. However, when I try to run a Post Scan, I am told that the Item/Group…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stored scan data

When posting glyphs I use 2 toons. I scan all glyph pages on one toon, post and relog to the other one and scan again. Would it be possible with a feature to store the information from the first scan to use for posting on 2nd toon ( so a second scan of all the glyph pages is not needed)?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. auctioning tooltip display forumula for min, norm and max

Currently, hovering over an item will display your price for min, norm and max. My suggestion is to add a modifier (or to simply display but this might take up too much room) how it got these prices when using multiple sources in a formula. Such as min(125% crafting,max(60% wowuctionmarket, 60% wowuctionregionmarket, 60% avgsell, 125% avgbuy)) I'd like to know what function got to the value to make it easier to refine a formula.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Cache Data Used in Cancel Scan to use with following Post Scan

When performing a cancel scan, data for each item is gathered. This data could be cached to use for the subsequent post scan (if the post scan were to occur within a specific time frame). This would speed up the cancel/post routine.

This use of cached data could be turned on or off via a user setting in the event that a user wants live data for the post regardless of when the cancel scan happened.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add way to view item tooltip from Auctioning log

I would like to be able to view the tooltip for an item by hovering over the item link within the log.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow selection of price source for % Market Value column of Auctioning tab

Currently the price source used for % Market Value column of Auctioning tab (when posting to the AH) is the dbmarket and is currently not configurable. This same column value of Shopping tab (when searching for items) is configurable (for example, to wowuctionmarket), but setting this one does not change the Auctioning tab.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Seller Online Status

Display a status light for the seller under the posting tab, giving a quick way to know if the seller is online.

I'd like this as some people who post on my server are using bots and its pretty much an uphill battle to try and compete, this would allow me to quickly make a decision to post or skip.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add buy this item to "quick action menu"

Right now the right click "quick action menu" doesn't seem to be implemented.

But once it is: I would like it to have an option to buy the item, instead of / in addition to the TSM actions of "add friend", or "create group"

I know there is the whole reset subsystem, but sometimes its convenient to just be able to say "buy this one" without changing to one of the non-tsm tabs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Display a summary of auction post & cancel results after scan.

It would be nice to see a summary that shows the number of each auction post & cancel result type after doing a scan. IE of of X items scanned: X items undercut, x max items posted, x below min price, ect

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Quick action menu from clicking on entry in cancel scan log does nothing. Add option to cancel the auction.

This will make it much easier to can auctions when log info is "not canceling auction below min price".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Posting Price Settings listed as one column

Under Posting Price Setting make minimum, normal, maximum price and reset method all in one column below each other, so that long formulas fits in row. It makes it easier to see complicated formulas without need to resize/stretch TSM window.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Odd-number feature

If there are an odd number of items-per-group of an item, allow it to post the groups as usual and then post the odd amount as singles.
    For example:
    20 Spinefish in my bags.
    It takes 3 to make the Oil, so I post in 3's
    This is 18 fish.
    The last two I'd like to post as singles (in case someone has 2 and just needs one)
    All it would require (from my perspective) is a default posting number of 1 in the coding, then when you set the number as say "3" if there were a checkbox that…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Macro support for post / cancel scans

For the goal of optimizing heavy undercut-wars I would love to have the ability to create macro's that would start a post/cancel scan for specific groups with just one click. This will be quite helpful as I already know when competitor XYZ logs on that I will cancel and repost the same few groups over and over again...

It could be something like:
    /<tsm post/cancel> <group1><group2>...<group*>

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ignore stacks over X when posting

There used to be a feature in 1.0 that was basically "Ignore stacks over..." to be used when posting auctions.

For example, Flask of the Warm Sun is on the AH in stacks of 1, 2, 5, 10, etc (posted by other people). I only want my scans to look at the auctions of 1 and undercut those, ignoring any stacks over 1.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base