General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Logic Data Embedded in Info Text of Post/Scan results output

This feature goes hand-in-hand with the column width adjustment and info text condensing suggestions I've previously made.

When all of this is combined, we can add context-applicable info into the row info value for each operation being analyzed and provide information in the result window per row.

Currently, while this information is also available if you hover over each row in a tooltip, this requires you to move over each item and analyze them via tooltip. If this information could be embedded in the output this allows one to react as fast as possible in either buying something out or…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remember Post / Scan Results Sort Order preference

In TSM2, the ability to sort Post/Scan results by column - either ascending or descending was added. When isolating different types of characters to different types of markets, a default sort order using these results can be very helpful combined with operation naming.

In TSM2, once this has been selected, it is remembered between subsequent scans. In TSM3, it is reset upon each scan. In both versions, the selected sort preference is not remembered when a character leaves the AH window.

I'd like this preference to be persisted between scans and remembered between login/logout of each character.

Optionally, unknown to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Auto group

I love what you guys did with TSM 3 so far, Now if an item doesn't get sold for %var times, it will no longer be posted...

BUT... What are we with those items that are there to sit in our bags forever until we (I dunno what) with them (I'm not sure if I found out the full functionality of this yet, as I only got beta-access yesterday), but > wouldn't it be a great option that it would be assigned to %group after %var fails of selling?

Regards

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I can not add random enchanted items (i.e. WoD crafted gear)

When I add [Nimble Hexweave Cloak of the Merciless] to a group, it will just add [Nimble Hexweave] to that group. Even when I have "Ignore Random Enchants on Ungrouped Items" unchecked. So TSM does not distinguish between [Nimble Hexweave Cloak of the Merciless] and [Nimble Hexweave Cloak of the Peerless] even though the sell value difference can be a few thousand gold in reality. Is there a workaround to fix this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. match current buyout

The in game AH will (to my acknowledgement and limited testing) sort by buyout price by default, Cheapest item first THEN by bid price.

So in very toxic markets, why help lower the prices of items (like glyphs) and just lower the bid price to 1 copper (or percent/amount) under the rest of the market. This way YOUR auction will mostly be sold first,

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. cancel auctions in "show log" in a consecutive order

When I cancel auctions from the "show log" window, it jumps around the list in a seemingly random way. I would like to be able to cancel items in a consecutive order from top to bottom. It is very time consuming to have to search for each item.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Varying auction duration based on variables.

Would it be possible to implement an option for the duration of auctions being posted to vary depending on some conditional?

For example, if you're posting an item and there are no other auctions of it, it should be listed for 24h, otherwise, if there is competition it should instead be posted for 12h. Alternatively, when using price sources for listing items, a separate fixed price could determine how long the item will be listed for.

This could help immensely in volatile markets and save a pretty penny in posting fees.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Don't cancel due to undercut if item will not be reposted or reposted at same price.

When considering whether to cancel an item that is undercut, I would like for TSM to do a forward check of what will happen on subsequent repost scan for that item if nothing changes, and not cancel if that would result in no repost or a repost at the item's current price.

Currently, the default action for cancel due to undercut, checks the price of my item and whether it is undercut. If my current price is above min, and I am undercut, it cancels my item. It does this, even if the item undercutting me is below my minimum…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ignore Silver and Copper when normal price is set

Would be very useful for more expensive items. Seems quite awkward when you are the only seller of an item worth 6-12-50k and asking for 11 silver and 5 copper. A clean price of an item is (in my opinion) really important because the buyer doesn't get bombarded with more figures of random - non meaningful numbers.

Also, when undercutting someone - an option to undercut to closest 1-5-10 gold round number would be nice.

Example: competition selling for 2464g 86s 32c - it would undercut to closest round x number instead a fixed price of undercut, it would undercut…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. checkgate before posting when too low

Had one too many times where I missed a zero and it cost me a lot. It would be nice if I could enable a double checker that would ask me if I really wanted to post something at a price when my price is well below MV.

Example:

Meant to post for 22500

Only typed in 2250

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Items Screen - Add Global or market price

The one thing that would be amazing is when I'm adding an item to a specific sell group, in the add screen show either the global or market price.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Paid For Line In Mouseover

It would be great if you could see what you paid for an item when you do a mouseover of said item instead of having to open TSM and search through your Expenses. Just one line with the data would be great.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Post at the AH with different alts the same group as an option

I want to post with 4 alts the same items a the same time.

I want each alt to post 5 stacks of 20 items. So if I scan with the first alt it ist possible to post 5|20.
    Logging to the second alt it is not posible because 5|20 are already posted.

So it would be great to allow using the same operation for different alts at the same time. This feature is nice as an option to turn on/off or "ignore Player/realm" like in other modules.
    It should be possible for the second alt to undercut the postings…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Post Cap for Undercutting

Currently the Post Cap is only the amount of items you want of a unique item posted at any giving time. For farmers like myself, this could be all the time. However, having a validation check on the post cap if the existing auctions are undercut, post the next x amount based upon the post cap keeping the auctions fresh and avoiding storage/stockpiling on the backend.

Current Example: I have 10 Glorious shoulders. My postcap is set to 2. I post the 2 and bank the 8. If the 2 sell, then I repost another 2 after getting them from…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add button ID for Start Post Scan and Start Cancel Scan buttons

Please add button ID for Start Post Scan and Start Cancel Scan buttons to allow creating macros to speed up posting and canceling.
    Example use-case
    pre - condition

Create macro to target desired auctioneer NPC
    /cleartarget
    /targetexact Аукционистка Джаксон (Auctioneer Jaxton)
    /cleartarget [dead] [noexists]

Set Interact with tarhet to a key (i have a '.' set to it)

Create a macro to open TSM Auctioning tab and clicking button
    /click AuctionFrameTab5 (I have auctioneer on a fifth tab)
    /click TSMAuctioningStartPostScanButton (Edited TradeSkillMaster_Auctioning\modules\GUI.lua to check if this is possible)
    And set macros to keybinigns.
    My example
    1) press '1'
    2) press…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a option under Auctioning operations to not post when x item has been expired to many times

This is one thing im looking for in the mod i would like to be able to specify a limit to how many times an item has been posted to the AH and expired.

This would help greatly in sorting out the items that just do not sell on your realm.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Start Quick Post Scan button

Basic button working:
    - Check cached data from a previous scan or from AuctionDB (whichever is more recent).
    - Skip items that were below min price.
    - Optionally scan the remaining items or just post them with the existing data.

Reasoning:
    If you do several Post Scans in a row (because you had items on the bank/mailbox or crafted more) you will always have to wait for the scan of those items that were (and will most likely be again) below the min price. This is worse if there are lots of pages with that item, which normally there are…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. cancel scan - expensive item focus

when performing the cancel scan plase make it so that you cancel your most expensive items (if possible)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. post scan ignoring own auctions

would be great, if there were somekind of option, to AVOID the following situation (besides doing a cancel scan, because i refuse doing them for many reasons):

i use 48h duration only and post one half of my auctions on one day, the other half on the next day.

this leads to following situation:
    tsm undercuts an item below my normal price when posting on the first day. next day, the item it has undercut has expired but mine is still up - below normal price.
    tsm should now post a second item (because i post 2 of some items…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If your normal price is going lower and lower, then it sounds like you have mis-configured your normal price from the market. I don’t see any value in changing how Auctioning works as you suggested to support such a case.

20. Failed auction count on post scan, and reduce buy out price

Could show how many times one off your items has failed to sell in the post scan window. Also maybe a setting in auctioning operation where if your item hasnt sold in e.g. 10 times you posted in AH it would reduce the buyout price by ammount or percentage?

Eg a BOE you've been trying to sell, after 10 attempts (you'd have an operation setting for this) in AH, would show you next time you do a post scan, and would cut the buyout price by 25% (you'd have a setting for this) or 10g (you'd have a setting for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base