General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. NO SELL Item list (List of items TSM is to not try to sell)

TSM Auctioning idea:
    Give the ability to build a list of items that TSM is to ignore in your bags when trying to post items on the AH.

Example: Goblin Glider Kit would be added to the list of Ignored Items, thus preventing me from accidently posting all my handy gliders when posting on the AH.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Display Formula Data

In the Auction section the "Minimum Price"/"Maximum Price" when the user presses the "okay" button you validate the formula and then display the current results of the formula so the user has an idea of the results of that box. Then down the list add a box that show the range based on the specified data. DO NOT run to the auctionDB and try to determine the spot price for it at that moment, just give an visible idea of the result.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Undercutting items with higher value than it's market value

Hello. I am setting up my TSM and I have a question(which is also a suggestion) about operation(posting). I made a group of items I wanna post on AH. I also made a operation called "undercutting". What I wanna use it for is that when I open my AH, I just click "Start Post Scan" and after it scans I just click "Post" to put the items from the previously made group onto the AH undercutting competition.
    The problem is there is no option to post items undercutting the competition if the item's market value is above maximum, for example: …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. quick buy and search with price compare

most important functions are missing:
    -----Where is a view and compare over all prices on a item , something that appears without having to screw around with a bunch of strange setups that noone understands ( I am a systems networker and know when something is dull).
    -----Where is a buy on click with an option to setup a value of how low or high the click can go?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Stack Size from Quick Post, Part Deux

Somebody's already suggested that we be able to manually change a stack size from quick post and the response was "that's what operations are for". I shouldn't have to create an entirely new group and an entirely new operation to avoid being "that guy" who spams fifty stacks of one, especially on an item I may only sell on a very irregular basis.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. add an apraiser button to TSM that functions just like auctioneers version

The current appraiser button allows you see what current price range is and to make a quick post of a single item you dont normally sell. It also is used when doing a post scan in tsm and an item comes up below min price, you can look real quick and see if it is just one lowball that you can buy out real quick then re run your post scan. Doing this saves me lots of time and helps get maximum price for your items. There may be a current way to do all this but this is the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow operations to be nested within a 'master group', or a subgroup of that master group

For those who have many (hundreds or thousands of) individual operations, this would streamline navigation; it would minimise the use of the scrollbar to scroll down through hundreds/thousands of operations in search for the user's desired operation.

e.g: from this: http://prntscr.com/b30xmh

to this: <a rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="http://prntscr.com/b30vuv">http://prntscr.com/b30vuv</a>

The second picture has the operations of 'Elixir #1' to 'Elixir #9' set to the collapsed operational group 'Elixirs', the operations of 'Flask #1' to 'Flask #9' set to the expanded operational group 'Flasks' and the operations 'Potion #1' to 'Potion #9' set to the collapsed operational group 'Potions'

Suppose if you were…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. median and standard deviation price source

so I want to get median and standard deviation of prices of every item in auction house just like how wow auction used to be, because mean is not good enough.

there are lots of use for median and standard deviation.

for example,

the dataset in this page:
    https://www.tradeskillmaster.com/addon/auctiondb-market-value

{5, 13, 13, 15, 15, 15, 16, 17, 17, 19, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 21, 21, 29, 45, 45, 46, 47, 100}

first plot a histogram of it, and you will see it does not have a normal distribution, therefore mean is not a good estimator for average. And…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Auction house post scan

During action house post scanning please show current item being scanned and make it possible to skip scanning the item - e.g. I have an item in my group that I am not really interested in posting atm. and it scans a lot of pages in AH (e.g. 1 piece of black iron ore), I would like to skip the scan of this item this time until I have more of it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add guns to the Engineering tab in Auctioning

Please add a Gun tab to the auctioning here on the website. I can see Axes and the like on blacksmithing but in Engineering there isn't a tab for guns.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Override the Below min price on a one time basis.

Sometimes Id like to post an auction even though I know its below min price (like when its a few gold) There should be a way after I do the post scan to post items that are below min price. Instead of having to go in change the operation then rescanning.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Show more examples!

Show more examples on the custom sources page!!!!!!!!! This is the most confusing part about tsm for me.

I want to undercut the dbminbuyout, but when a person has an item listed that is way above what the dbmarketavg is, I want to use the avg instead. I can't figure out how to do this! Examples would be nice!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. About Cancel Operation Keep Posted setting

I have Keep posted = 1 setting. If i have only 1 item in AH and if it undercut by someone i want it cancel .

(when i put 5 item and someone undercut it already setting working perfect cause canceling 4 items and keeping 1 item )

Tyvm.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make realms for oceanic servers

make it so people who play on oceanic can link their realms on tsm

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Invalid price clarification

I just attempted to post an item and got the usual did not post because price error. My suggestion is that when it displays the price that the portion of the formula that calculated the value gets highlighted.
    some examples would be when using the max, min or check functions - different areas of the price

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Split ignore random enchantments on ungrouped items

into two separate options.
    1. ignore random enchantments on ungrouped items
    2. ignore level of ungrouped items

This would allow both battlepets and different staged wod epics to be listed by IL/ level while ignoring the breed / stats
    or by breed / stats while ignoring the IL / level (though this seems less likely to be used and actually might be best as requiring ignore stats option first used)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. No Scanning if fixprice

If all 3 price variables are the same, the scanning for this item can be skipped (because at any case, the item will be posted at the same price)

so you can post dozens of glyphs without scanning... would be awesome

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Quick Posting

Right now the quick posting only works for items in your bag that do not have a group. Having a quick post that includes all bag items (like v2) not just the none group items

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Post with tiered post options.

When posting auctions, you select in your operation "stack size" and "post cap". I'd like to be able to post multiple sizes and counts.

For example: when posting 5000 of an item (not literally), I'd like to post 5 stacks of 20, then 10 stacks of 1, then 10 stacks of 5, then whatever's left in stacks of 100, so that i'm not a jerk who posts 5000 single posts, but am still chosen by buyers to match their EXACT quantity needs.

I'd also like to be able to "restock" those stacks, so that when i'm done with a post…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base