General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. sniper undercut mod

Make a mod for sniping that will only check the last page of the AH for undercuts, instead of us constantly needing to scan for all our auctions posted.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Auto-limit the stack amount based on individual item prices?

Option to auto-limit the stack amount based on individual items prices?
    Lets say if an item sells for bellow 100g dbmarket each then allow posting its max stack size, but if an item costs more than 100g dbmarket each only allow a max stack price up to lets say 500g which translates on a auto-making stacks of 5 to post on the AH.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Blizzmove causes malfunction in TSM PLS fix in TSM4

Blizzmove addon unless i disable it causes the Mouse Wheel Keybind to malfunction in TSM. it causes the Ah window to shrink and grow making knowing what i'm posting and for how much a chore. I would like to be able to use both addons. Can we PLEASE get a fix for this in TSM4?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ignore x cheapest items if that raises the price by y

When posting common auctions (like potions or cloth), it would be nice to allow an option to ignore the n cheapest items, if that raises the buyout price by a specific gold amount or percent.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Disable "Not canceling auction below minimum price" option

This feature is really annoying for me when I want to post battle pets from server to server. If the pet is below, I want to be able to remove it and put it on another server instead of having to remove it myself.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow Queries to be created for buying items that only have 1 item in the AH

Buying Items is hard if there are multiple auctions. I'd love a way for us to be able to query items with only 1 active auction going on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Cancel only the undercutted items

I dont want to cancel everyitem and post them at higher price i just want the cancel the undercutted items.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to PAUSE post scans, this feature could even kick in automatically instead of the "Scan Blocked" popup.

Ability to PAUSE post scans, this feature could even kick in automatically instead of the "Scan Blocked" popup.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Cancel auctions based on time remaining

I'm posting my auctions twice a day.
    So, if there are items near to expire which aren't in my bag/mail then I'll miss these items until next time.

I want to cancel auctions near to expire (less than 30 minutes or typically less than 2 hours) because I want to restock these items instead of holding them in mail when I'm AFK.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Custom Formula for Quick Posting

I would like to suggest a field, similar to custom string for Sniper searches, to set up a few Quick Post options. I understand that the main goal of the addon is to encourage players to create groups and operations on their own and avoid a general use of the quick post option, but I think it's not a bad thing to be able to customize it (for instance with options for distinct behaviors about stackable itens).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Cancel and posting idea

i have had some ideas for tsm (idk if they are already there)

1) a feature to cancel all auctions after the alphabet. so doesn't need to fx get leyblood first and last in the mail, so i have to scan for the same item 2 times :smiley: (would be awesome! :smile: )

2) a feature to post auctions by chosen from fx highest price or alphabetical order and such. it can potentially mean that we sell our most expensive items, because it got posted faster.
    idk if it's possible, it would be awesome if it was :smiley:

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Display Item Info when Mousing Over "Post" button

Right now, I like to sell items when it's the right time so I mouseover the item to look at the 3/7 STD to determine if it's the right time to sell. Therefore when i am listing items in bulk using TSM (on Auctioning tab), I have to mouse from the "Post" button to the item icon at the top left of TSM to see the item info...

I am suggestion that TSM could display that item info to the right of the "Post" button (when the mouse is over the "Post" button" so that i can quickly go back…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. "Quick Post from bags" option to ignore content in bags that have been set to "Ignore this bag"

I always random potions in my last bag where I keep my stuff when doing auctioning. I either have to put them in the bank while I sell everything with the "quick post from bags" since I don't want my random potion to be sold that I still need. It would be a great improvement to have it so it ignores the content in the bags which have been set to ignore mode for the bag sorting system.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I would like a way to use a variable from TSM Accounting in price calculations?

I would like a way to use a variable from TSM Accounting in price calculations? Specifically, I want to use either the Sale Rate variable or the Expired Since Last Sale number.

My goal is to create a pricing method where if an item doesn't sell, then over time it's posted with a steeper discount until it does. For instance :

Price = (Normal Price Calculation) * (.5+(Sale Rate/2))

This would give a percentage discount that would go from 0 to 50% as the Sale Rate number got smaller. Obviously you could tweak the multipliers to change up the discount…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Default auctioning STACK size

For the love of sanity, profit, karma, whatever you like, change the default auctioning stack size from ONE to at LEAST 20!

The number of people using your addon to auction 500 auctions of a stack of 1 each is, quite frankly, slowing the auction house browsing and searching to a crawl, and it's just downright cancerous.

Yes, I KNOW you can change that in settings, but let's face it: Only 2 out of 10 users of your addon ever change anything in settings. So please change the default stack size when auctioning. PLEASE!

I wish I could post the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Cancel when below min price (needs exactly 2 items listed)

Surprisingly it seems that TSM can't automatically cancel such auctions. It prints an orange message "not conceling auction below min price".

Often (especially in the legion boe market) you don't want to leave your auction low priced near to the other under your min price, when there is 2 items listed (yours, and the other guy low priced auction).

This is exactly when you want to bump the price up to normal price.

As for how to deal with it when there is more than 2, I made another suggestion.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Reword the text of "You have been undercut" to allow it to bubble to the top/bottom of the Info list.

When the Info column label is press, it sorts the list into alphabetical order. This is great, but it also means that items that are undercut, are displayed in the middle of the new list, and one is then forced to manually scroll down to see them.

If the text in the Info description was changed to something that would allow all "You have been undercut" items to be sorted to the top/bottom of the list, it would remove this irritation.

Possible suggestions are to add a number to each type of description, with the undercut one having the highest/lowest…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Tsm posting at normal price when it's the only auction on the market???

Tsm posting at normal price when it's the only auction on the market???

Why doesn't it post at maximum price? Of course i wanna take advantage of being the only person with the item, still TSM posts at the weak 120 % normal price? HELP!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Having the option to undercut same item name with different variation and >= ilevel

Let's say you have you have a leech 835 item with normal price 46k, min price 14k, and 4 same named 845 listed 39k to 42k, why would you want to ignore them ? You want to post at least cheaper than 39k.

39k is still within your min to max range, so you're willing to post it at less than 39k, especially since you're competing vs better items, except TSM is ignoring it now. I think you should have an option to ignore variation, exactly just like you can undercut vanilla items regardless of the bonus.

It's extremely important…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base