General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Account for pet levels

I downloaded TSM specifically because I have so many battlepets I need to post onto the Auction House. However, I immediately noticed that my battlepet levels (level 25s) is not accounted for when TSM gives me their value. In this instance, TSM is useless to me.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cancel Scan Time Interval For Each Group

Would be great if we could add a time interval to each group. And every time when we run a cancel scan, only groups get looked up that haven't been looked up within the given time interval.

So for example you have the following groups:
    - almost never canceled: set time interval to 10 hours
    - canceled every now and then: set time interval to 1 hour
    - not your primary business: set interval to 10 min
    - your business: set interval to zero.

so you do no longer have to de- and reselect any groups.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Don't scan the AH when you're already above your posting limit

One of the options for Auctioning operations is to not post if you have more than X number already posted. An issue is that, even when this condition triggers, the auction pages for the relevant item are scanned. This scan is unnecessary and significantly slows down posting large groups of items. To illustrate, if I'm doing a posting for a group of 10 items but 9 of them are already at my posting limit, the unnecessary scanning described here would result in scanning an extra 9 AH item pages, where a fix to this would result in only scanning one…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Option to skip scanning for items with over X pages during post scan

When scanning to post items, sometimes I inadvertently hit an item that causes a 100+ page scan.

I would like an option to skip scanning when there are over X number of pages to scan, and just post based on a custom string, or even a checkbox for auctiondb market value.

This would vastly speed up posting times on played characters that are picking up consumables and such, where I don't care about exact pricing, I just want to make sure the price is within the realm of reason.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Request only first page of AH results when creating and cancelling auctions

Please forgive if that was already mentioned and I just couldn't find it...

Given the current AH overload and slow API responses, is it really always necessary to scan all auctions for an item? Especially for high frequency items with >10 result pages, this can takes ages when a lot of people are online.

When I want to post my stuff, I'm sure everybody's setting is to undercut the competition anyway, so it would be absolutely enough to know the cheapest current auction.

When I want to cancel auctions where I was undercut, it is not necessary to know the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. faster sniper

I find that one the server I am on, Lightbringer, The sniper feature is way too slow. I could have it run for hours and not finish. It would be nice to see the feature sped up a bit, I understand that it has to go through tens of thousands of active auctions while doing the scan but say limiting the % to equal or less than 65-75 would speed up the process greatly

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. cancel low duration auctions

Can we have an option to cancel low duration auctions upon performing a 'run cancel scan' on the auction tab of the auction house ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Auctionning for new mats, only scan from X to Y % of market value

When it comes to posting new mats (tidespray linen, ores etc), most people avoid using the Auctionning section since it takes ~20 mins to scan all ex: tidespray linen.

My idea would be that in the settings, we could config to scan from 0% to max ex: 80% of market value. So as soon as the scan reach 80%, it stops and let us post straight away instead of waiting for a full useless scan.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fix the AH problem you created

TSM created the laggy shitshow that is the AH in higher pop servers, due to hundreds of people constantly posting single stack auctions, and then running cancel scans every 20 min, all hours of the day.

TSM has RUINED the AH for many servers.

FIX IT. Put an limit on the number of single stack items for crafting goods. Otherwise, you creators can basically suck up tons of bad karma, and know that for most gamers, you have RUINED a fun part of the game.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. QoL Improvements, Imho :)

-Mouseover on all textfields to adjust counts in them, also +- arrows, for some.. Clicking the field, deleting 1 and replacing with 2 is so much slower, than.. anything else..
    -Collapse all
    i was thinking a rightclick on a specific (sub-)group would collapse it immediately, it’s super not user friendly to scroll that much through groups..
    especially when there’s not:
    -an option after import to NOT jump up to the base group, but remain on the previous spot (crafting group, after every import of each prof you have to re-select a group “crafting” ( to import another prof into) and…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. TSM4 Cancel All

Please reimpliment the cancel all auctions button that was in TSM3

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Don't post an item if there are none currently on the AH

Or rather allow us to manually set the price per item that doesn't have any current competition on the AH. Sometimes I go to post something and if there isn't anything else on the AH for that item I would rather just manually set the price rather than relying on the operation's Normal Price setting.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. post

Hello i just 'upgraded' to the new tsm4 and i really need a way to post and cancel a scan manual, am i missing something or isn't it in tsm4?

I know you can post a thing manual if there is one of the items up already, however when i try to post my Wooly white Rhino manual (theres non on the AH) I cant post it since theres non on the AH, only in the original wow ui.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Quick select all items

I would love to see a select all button to select all the items in your bags to run a quick postscan

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. post auctions without scanning

Is there any way to post auctions on the AH without scanning the currently listed items ? I want to quickly post auctions at a fix price regardless of the AH having lower or higher buyouts of said items being posted.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add an option under the main TSM window or on the TSM AH window

To easily add/change options for the Quick Post from Bag. It is using a 24 hour posting time frame and I could not find anywhere to change that to 48 hours. Also, I wanted it to use my standard pricing options 85% of Posting Price as bid and I have no idea hat the minimum and maximum or the normal price it was using. If you all had a true HELP option on your web page instead of only a suggestion link I might have gotten an answer. Instead, I have removed TSM3 from my system. And after finding prices…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Button to allow changes to be made to Quick Post from Bag selling option

We need some way to be able to change the price, time of the auction, etc when posting from the Quick Post from Bags.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Cancel all Auctions under certain price/minimum price

I have over 5000 auctions and half of them are under 100g, It would be nice to be able to cancel all under a certain price so that I'm left with the ones I care about and so that I don't have to spend an incredibly amount of time posting auctions I see as pointless

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Custom Pricing for anything not just mats

I'd like no not have a million ops and groups. however without being able to just give items a custom price (and then reference it on ops) i am unable to cut down the amount of ops required. for example, i have 20 groups for TMog (100/200/500/1k/2k/5k/etc...) each of these groups has 1-2 items in it - because there is no way to get the pricing correct. if i could jsut assign a custom price for the item itself i could have one tmog group. This would cut about 60 groups out of my TSM if it was there!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. DBMinbuyout in real time update

Can we have a current up-to-date DBMinbuyout value when performing a post or cancel scan ? In my mind DBMinBuyout should update on real time when performing a post or cancel scan since it needs to scan the item in the first place to grab all the info, why not update DBMinbuyout as well?

It would make it easier to make strings by % based on DBMinbuyout like the cancel to repost at higher threshold.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base