General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sale rate per day of week

1) What shortfall are you trying to solve in the current functionality of the addon?

Several items have a higher probability of being sold on specific days. For instance some items tend to sell better right after the weekly maintenance, or some high item level gear sells closer to the weekend for raiding. This would help people not waste AH fees on items that have a low probability of selling on some days.

2) What new functionality do you hope to attain with the addition of this feature?

A new information source would work. Similar to the region sales rate,…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow me to click and work with any item down the "to be auctioned" items list

When I select a number of items to put on auction, I only get a choice to "skip" or "post". I would like to be able to click and choose a line to work with, the line ought to be highlighted, and I should be able to see the market depth for the item I have selected and then proceed to join that item's auction at any level I so choose, again by clicking at the desired level.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Purchase price history shown in AH window interface

When running an auction posting operation (or even shopping) within the auction house interface, have the option to show purchase history (lowest, avg, highest) within the results table.

Currently, the only way to check you are flipping above your purchase prices is to look at the tooltip for each item individually.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Putting a Market Value Custom Source % on the Posting Page (instead of just showing the 'undercutting competiton'

On the Auctions Posting page, Add a column for the % of market value (like on the shopping tab) this will allow you to see if your competition made a mistake and prevent you from accidently posting way below your targets.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Battle Pet Breed Identification

This was brought up before in 2015 http://suggestions.tradeskillmaster.com/forums/208541-general/suggestions/11230287-allow-battle-pets-to-be-grouped-by-breed.

Currently TSM treats all Battle Pets of the same Rarity, Level and petID as the same and for a lot of them this is fine, but there are many that have different breeds (Stats).

There are three stats to each pet Health, Power and Speed. Each pet has two stat modifiers for their breed. These modifiers focus on specific stats or distribute the bonus evenly (Balance). These stat modifiers are abbreviated H, P, S, B. Remember there are two modifiers which means you can have H/H, H/P, H/S, H/B, P/P, P/S,…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Editing Bids and buyouts per unit instead of total price

Under the "auction details" informationg, it's possible to edit the total bid price and buyout price directly. But it would also be nice to have an option to do so "per unit".

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to rename favourite AH scans in the same way that you can rename favourite Shopping searches.

With saved post/cancel scans in the Auctioning tab, it can be difficult to pick out the right scan at a glance, especially if the groups selected contain subgroups.

The option to rename favourite scan configurations in the same way you can rename Shopping searches would be a nice QoL change.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Price filtering my posted auctions and cancel scanning the filter results

If i want to cancel scan items of high value i have to group them in a separate profile meant for sorting them by price, but it becomes a mess when some of my items are on the AH at the time, some might be in my bank, the newly aquired ones i have to remember to put in this profile, etc. It would be much more practical if i could write "/5000g" in the My Auctions tab and cancel scan the results.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Reduce Verbose Log Messages in General Chat

The log messages from the AH could be rephrased to be less verbose and not require two lines of log.

Instead of the current "Auction House sent you a message: Auction expired: [item_name]".

A simple "The Auction House reports [item_name] has expired" would suffice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please bring back the posting of items during a post scan

Hi,

Please could you bring back this feature from TSM3.
    In TSM3, posting items while a scan was underway was possible.

With the state of the AH now and on high pop servers, it takes an absurd amount of time to scan EVERYTHING before being able to just post something.

This issue has been already brought up at least on reddit here:

On discord I saw also someone mentionning this.

88 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Remember manually modified prices. Add a "lock" button to set bid and buyout at once.

• Add a "lock" button to set bid and buyout price at once.

• Checkbox to remember manually set prices when auctioning it next time.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Dynamic (Post) Stack Sizes

I would like to see a system that is less ridged about stack sizes (i.e. stacks that change with the amount in your possession. Two quick ways to approach this would be, percentage of overall owned, and by market value.

The first would be straight forward. Give a % and TSM posts at or above that level. At 5%, 200 would post as stacks of 10 and anything below 20 would would post as stacks of 1.

The second would be more complicated, but better in my opinion. Give a (changeable) list of gold values that determine stack size in…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Reset Scan for 4.0

Please bring back the Auction Reset scan option or some sort of alternative.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Realm's volume in sale for a given item

I would like to be able to use the total volume of a given item currently in sale at the Auction House of my realm for custom prices.

I will be able in TSM4 to get this info for the whole region using DBRegionSaleRate and DBRegionSoldPerDay, but for some items the volumes are very different in my realm, and I cannot always rely on region data (for example, Essence of Air has a Region volume of about 15, but a Realm volume of about 1 for the last month; I'm on EU-La Croisade Écarlate).

https://www.tradeskillmaster.com/items/essence-of-air-7082

The data is available on…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Additional Info While Posting in the Auction Tab of the AH

In the Info column you could show the Crafting Cost of the last one create. Alternatively this could be in a new column, and there could also be Current Crafting Cost listed in the extra space there as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Multiple items for 'Cancel items matching filter'

It would be nice if you can add a multiple items (either name or ID) you want to cancel into the filter list and this would then end up cancelling all of them at once instead of searching and cancelling one at a time.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. expand more on "match stack size" for operations.

"Match stack size" currently ignores all other stack sizes than the one you're posting with. Eg, only considering stacks of 5's when your operation is posting in stacks of 5's.

To expand on this option it should be made possible for the option to consider other sizes as well. Eg, when posting in 5's it could also consider other sizes (as an example it could consider 5's and 10's while still ignoring everything else.

The option should be something which the user can configure. It could be a tick option or a manual input.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add the ability to Pause post scans

-- What shortfall are you trying to solve in the current functionality of the addon?

You cannot make a search in the ah or post anything if there is a post scan already in progress.

-- What new functionality do you hope to attain with the addition of this feature?

The ability to post a quick item or 2 before a lengthy 5 min+ post scan has completed.

-- How would you or others use this feature? (perhaps the most important question - please provide SPECIFIC use-cases)

We would not be bothered by the "Scan Blocked" popup anymore, this is…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Cancelscan useable with gold values

what i think would be a nice feature is e.g. e.g. i want to relist all my items above 10k , i just cancelfunction every auction above 10k ^

dont know how hard this would be to implement but it would definately be nice to have

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Expanded text editor for Inputs

The boxes to enter minimum, normal and maximum prices can be hard to keep track of where in the formula you are as it isn't that large and there is no way to expand it especially if you're using item's as you need to link them rather than type them. Having the option to expand this into a pop-out larger text editor would be amazing.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base