General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

My feature suggestion is...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. TSM4 cancel all from My Auctions - please stop the list refreshing

I realize the way to cancel all auctions (or all auctions <30 min etc) is to filter the list and then use the cancel button or cancel macro from MyAuctions.

The problem is that the list keeps refreshing - so I cancel 10 or 15 items, then the list refreshes and I then have to click the top item again and start cancelling again. This is very irritating when you are trying to cancel 600 items.

Is there a way to cancel all these without the My Auctions list refreshing and therefore losing your place and having to re-select?

Otherwise…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option for post and cancel scan order to be sorted by time (like in TSM 3)

When a post or cancel scan is run in TSM 3, the results list is sorted by time. That is, the newest item scanned on the AH is posted on the bottom of the list, growing upwards. This allows the user to watch the post or cancel scan happen in real time, as a live feed of information.

An example of this behavior can be found starting at 4:52 here:
    https://youtu.be/zqPsuWpIeeA?t=292

TSM 4 adds new items to the post scan list in vaguely "random" fashion. It's no longer to watch the post scan happen in real time, since new items…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add a minimum stack size to the auctioning settings

With the changes to how deposit fees are calculated, we need a way to control the minimum stack size (below which we won't create the auction).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow base group item variation toggle

There is an item variation toggle on groups, which is good if you have proper groups set up. Base group is for quickly have all items in it, and have 1 base operation, and jump into selling things, which i do on many characters now. Making group for all gear is meh. But gear never sells if base group cannot undercut item variations.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Have an option in the settings to always hide auction with bids in the "My Auctions" window.

Too often I have mindlessly mass cancel auctions while realizing midway that some of of them had bids which I don't want to cancel.

Yes, there's the option to hide them through the "Hide auctions with bids" direclty in the My Auctions. But, that setting always reset and most of the time I don't think about checking it.

I want to hide auctions with bids directly in the settings and forget about it.

Thank you :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Whitelist alts across merged servers

Alts are already automatically whitelisted for auctioning, but it apparently doesn't work for alts on merged servers (I have alts across EU-Mazrigos/Lightbringer).

Also somewhat related, it seems impossible to specify server when white/blacklisting, so I cannot refer to characters on "the other server".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Undercut auction by a percentage

When changing your default settings, instead of simply undercutting by a set amount (i.e. "1c") you should be able to undercut by a percentage. For example if you are under cutting something that is selling at 100G, and you want to undercut it by 10%, it will post it at 90G. If you are undercutting something that is currently selling for 1g, you will post yours for 90S.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When current auctions are below minimum price, conditionally "ignore" or "post at min price" depending on volume

If there are only 2 stacks of 20 herbs priced at below min price, i still want to post my herbs at the set prices, undercutting the next highest post.
    (identical behaviour to the "ignore" option)

However, if there are 100 stacks of 200 herbs priced at below min price, i don't want to post my herbs at my normal price as that will likely just waste my deposit money.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Keep in guild bank in auctionning rules

Existed in TSM3 and was very usefull.

Basicly imagine you want to have 200 health potion in your GB at anytime.

You create a restock operation of 200 (as of today this will not count the GB. TSM3 was doing that)

If i want to craft 300potions and go to the AH, TSM3 used to apply the rule so if the GB would be empty, TSM3 would post only 100 potions.

Because i needed to restock the potions in the GB. This was very usefull as you could sell some plants or ore when the guild bank was full but…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ignore price if only X auctions posted

Hi, I want to suggest a new Auctioning filter feature. The filter would basicly help out with huge operations by ignoring the lowest price if there is only X auctions posted at the lowest price.

Say I want to post 100 Tidespray Linen Bracers. Post scan goes through the AH and suggests me to post at 100g. Now, I go and scan the item manually and I find out that there is only one auction that is listed for 100g and rest of them are listed for 150g. Please add some workaround for that.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Change operations - So that kept number is on a seperate list

So currently, if you want to keep x number of an item, you have it hard coded in the individual operation to keep x of said item. However, any other item attached to that operation... your going to keep x of that same item, whether you want to or not, as long as it is attached to that operation, so you have to go and create multiple copies of the same operation.

My idea is that you have a separate list that goes into that space instead, and it reads each item on a separate list to how many you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sale rate per day of week

1) What shortfall are you trying to solve in the current functionality of the addon?

Several items have a higher probability of being sold on specific days. For instance some items tend to sell better right after the weekly maintenance, or some high item level gear sells closer to the weekend for raiding. This would help people not waste AH fees on items that have a low probability of selling on some days.

2) What new functionality do you hope to attain with the addition of this feature?

A new information source would work. Similar to the region sales rate,…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Set white items values to zero

I think setting white items to zero values in the TSM data base will be a good idea. I mean, everyone know white items can be bought from a vendor... are you sure everyone knows this? Let tell you what happen yesterday last night. My wife is new to the game (BFA that new) and we decide to have fun fishing. So she decide to go first and prepare herself for fishing. She went to the AH to buy a fishing pole and saw something like this http://prntscr.com/lql4de Yesterday it was 300 some for that fishing pole in the AH…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Account for pet levels

I downloaded TSM specifically because I have so many battlepets I need to post onto the Auction House. However, I immediately noticed that my battlepet levels (level 25s) is not accounted for when TSM gives me their value. In this instance, TSM is useless to me.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow me to click and work with any item down the "to be auctioned" items list

When I select a number of items to put on auction, I only get a choice to "skip" or "post". I would like to be able to click and choose a line to work with, the line ought to be highlighted, and I should be able to see the market depth for the item I have selected and then proceed to join that item's auction at any level I so choose, again by clicking at the desired level.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow me to "join" the auction at any level down the auction list

Say I am auctioning item X, I would like to be able to see the depth and potentially join this auction at any level I click on. Currently I am only allowed to join at the top level. When I click at an item down the list, TSM should choose the price level at that point and then undercut it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Cancel Scan Time Interval For Each Group

Would be great if we could add a time interval to each group. And every time when we run a cancel scan, only groups get looked up that haven't been looked up within the given time interval.

So for example you have the following groups:
    - almost never canceled: set time interval to 10 hours
    - canceled every now and then: set time interval to 1 hour
    - not your primary business: set interval to 10 min
    - your business: set interval to zero.

so you do no longer have to de- and reselect any groups.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Purchase price history shown in AH window interface

When running an auction posting operation (or even shopping) within the auction house interface, have the option to show purchase history (lowest, avg, highest) within the results table.

Currently, the only way to check you are flipping above your purchase prices is to look at the tooltip for each item individually.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Putting a Market Value Custom Source % on the Posting Page (instead of just showing the 'undercutting competiton'

On the Auctions Posting page, Add a column for the % of market value (like on the shopping tab) this will allow you to see if your competition made a mistake and prevent you from accidently posting way below your targets.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Battle Pet Breed Identification

This was brought up before in 2015 http://suggestions.tradeskillmaster.com/forums/208541-general/suggestions/11230287-allow-battle-pets-to-be-grouped-by-breed.

Currently TSM treats all Battle Pets of the same Rarity, Level and petID as the same and for a lot of them this is fine, but there are many that have different breeds (Stats).

There are three stats to each pet Health, Power and Speed. Each pet has two stat modifiers for their breed. These modifiers focus on specific stats or distribute the bonus evenly (Balance). These stat modifiers are abbreviated H, P, S, B. Remember there are two modifiers which means you can have H/H, H/P, H/S, H/B, P/P, P/S,…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base