General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Default warning for overpriced/underpriced listings

Argh. I somehow bought a ring enchant for 1M gold, and Blizzard won't help. I never noticed the very high price. I can't explain why not.

Some guy posts super-overpriced listings on a lot of common items, hoping to catch people like me. I knew about this, but got caught anyway.

Suggestion: Enable the "Buyer Confirmation Alert" option, and probably with a lower threshold, by default. I only just found out that this exists, and it would have saved me from losing years worth of gold.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add button to select all items in bags when auctioning

It would be cool to have a button to select all items in bags when auctioning instead of having to go through the list and selecting every one.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Shortcut for getting back to main auctioning and shopping tabs.

In the AH UI, I'd like to be able to get back to the main auctioning/shopping home page from the posting/shopping list page, just by clicking the auctioning or shopping buttons at the top. I know that's a little thing, but I click "auctioning" all the time thinking that it will take me back.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please add a way to assign names to favorite searches in the Auctioning Scans

I love the favorites for posting and cancelling scans, thanks for that feature. Building on that, the ability to name the favorite searches would be extremely helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Option for post and cancel scan order to be sorted by time (like in TSM 3)

When a post or cancel scan is run in TSM 3, the results list is sorted by time. That is, the newest item scanned on the AH is posted on the bottom of the list, growing upwards. This allows the user to watch the post or cancel scan happen in real time, as a live feed of information.

An example of this behavior can be found starting at 4:52 here:
    https://youtu.be/zqPsuWpIeeA?t=292

TSM 4 adds new items to the post scan list in vaguely "random" fashion. It's no longer to watch the post scan happen in real time, since new items…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Have an option in the settings to always hide auction with bids in the "My Auctions" window.

Too often I have mindlessly mass cancel auctions while realizing midway that some of of them had bids which I don't want to cancel.

Yes, there's the option to hide them through the "Hide auctions with bids" direclty in the My Auctions. But, that setting always reset and most of the time I don't think about checking it.

I want to hide auctions with bids directly in the settings and forget about it.

Thank you :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Whitelist alts across merged servers

Alts are already automatically whitelisted for auctioning, but it apparently doesn't work for alts on merged servers (I have alts across EU-Mazrigos/Lightbringer).

Also somewhat related, it seems impossible to specify server when white/blacklisting, so I cannot refer to characters on "the other server".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Keep in guild bank in auctionning rules

Existed in TSM3 and was very usefull.

Basicly imagine you want to have 200 health potion in your GB at anytime.

You create a restock operation of 200 (as of today this will not count the GB. TSM3 was doing that)

If i want to craft 300potions and go to the AH, TSM3 used to apply the rule so if the GB would be empty, TSM3 would post only 100 potions.

Because i needed to restock the potions in the GB. This was very usefull as you could sell some plants or ore when the guild bank was full but…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ignore price if only X auctions posted

Hi, I want to suggest a new Auctioning filter feature. The filter would basicly help out with huge operations by ignoring the lowest price if there is only X auctions posted at the lowest price.

Say I want to post 100 Tidespray Linen Bracers. Post scan goes through the AH and suggests me to post at 100g. Now, I go and scan the item manually and I find out that there is only one auction that is listed for 100g and rest of them are listed for 150g. Please add some workaround for that.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Sale rate per day of week

1) What shortfall are you trying to solve in the current functionality of the addon?

Several items have a higher probability of being sold on specific days. For instance some items tend to sell better right after the weekly maintenance, or some high item level gear sells closer to the weekend for raiding. This would help people not waste AH fees on items that have a low probability of selling on some days.

2) What new functionality do you hope to attain with the addition of this feature?

A new information source would work. Similar to the region sales rate,…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow me to click and work with any item down the "to be auctioned" items list

When I select a number of items to put on auction, I only get a choice to "skip" or "post". I would like to be able to click and choose a line to work with, the line ought to be highlighted, and I should be able to see the market depth for the item I have selected and then proceed to join that item's auction at any level I so choose, again by clicking at the desired level.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Purchase price history shown in AH window interface

When running an auction posting operation (or even shopping) within the auction house interface, have the option to show purchase history (lowest, avg, highest) within the results table.

Currently, the only way to check you are flipping above your purchase prices is to look at the tooltip for each item individually.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Putting a Market Value Custom Source % on the Posting Page (instead of just showing the 'undercutting competiton'

On the Auctions Posting page, Add a column for the % of market value (like on the shopping tab) this will allow you to see if your competition made a mistake and prevent you from accidently posting way below your targets.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Battle Pet Breed Identification

This was brought up before in 2015 http://suggestions.tradeskillmaster.com/forums/208541-general/suggestions/11230287-allow-battle-pets-to-be-grouped-by-breed.

Currently TSM treats all Battle Pets of the same Rarity, Level and petID as the same and for a lot of them this is fine, but there are many that have different breeds (Stats).

There are three stats to each pet Health, Power and Speed. Each pet has two stat modifiers for their breed. These modifiers focus on specific stats or distribute the bonus evenly (Balance). These stat modifiers are abbreviated H, P, S, B. Remember there are two modifiers which means you can have H/H, H/P, H/S, H/B, P/P, P/S,…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Editing Bids and buyouts per unit instead of total price

Under the "auction details" informationg, it's possible to edit the total bid price and buyout price directly. But it would also be nice to have an option to do so "per unit".

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to rename favourite AH scans in the same way that you can rename favourite Shopping searches.

With saved post/cancel scans in the Auctioning tab, it can be difficult to pick out the right scan at a glance, especially if the groups selected contain subgroups.

The option to rename favourite scan configurations in the same way you can rename Shopping searches would be a nice QoL change.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Price filtering my posted auctions and cancel scanning the filter results

If i want to cancel scan items of high value i have to group them in a separate profile meant for sorting them by price, but it becomes a mess when some of my items are on the AH at the time, some might be in my bank, the newly aquired ones i have to remember to put in this profile, etc. It would be much more practical if i could write "/5000g" in the My Auctions tab and cancel scan the results.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Reduce Verbose Log Messages in General Chat

The log messages from the AH could be rephrased to be less verbose and not require two lines of log.

Instead of the current "Auction House sent you a message: Auction expired: [item_name]".

A simple "The Auction House reports [item_name] has expired" would suffice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please bring back the posting of items during a post scan

Hi,

Please could you bring back this feature from TSM3.
    In TSM3, posting items while a scan was underway was possible.

With the state of the AH now and on high pop servers, it takes an absurd amount of time to scan EVERYTHING before being able to just post something.

This issue has been already brought up *at least* on reddit here:

- https://www.reddit.com/r/woweconomy/comments/92ybqj/tsm_design_and_philosophy_decisions/?st=jkzs98iy&sh=82380535

On discord I saw also someone mentionning this.

88 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Remember manually modified prices. Add a "lock" button to set bid and buyout at once.

- Add a "lock" button to set bid and buyout price at once.
    - Checkbox to remember manually set prices when auctioning it next time.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base