General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Max button on the Buyout Window at the AH.

One of the things I have noticed myself leaving TSM for is to calculate what the max amount of an item I can buyout at the AH is. I am buying cloth and want to buy the max amount, using all the gold on this character, I have to leave TSM and take the time to pull up a calculator and figure it there, giving people a chance to buy more of it before I can.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. change auction post stack size in post window

i would like to be able to set stack size directly at the time of posting instead of having to create/modify an operation to do so. perhaps the implementation would be a shortcut for operation creation/modification like a special operation named "temporary" that you can modify right in the very modal that is shown for posting an auction

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Auction house throttle countdown timer

Put a countdown timer in that shows when throttling is complete so you can post more from that point. Thanks. Bankjob Echo isles realm. US

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. NumExpires per item variant

Currently NumExpires is for all of the same base item, which doesn't work very well for rules when some types are much more valuable than others, e.g. "of the Eagle" vs "of the Boar".

I propose a new value VariantNumExpires be added, the query should be very similar to the numExpiresQuery but using itemString instead of baseItemString.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make it easier to exit the Auctioning Log after posting auctions.

The button to exit the Auctioning Log and return to the main Auctioning window (in the Auction House interface) is very small and tucked away in the upper left-hand corner of the window. This is a very odd and out of the way place to put this very important button.

I would suggest making the Auctioning button (the one at the top, between "My Auctions" and "Shopping") always return you to the main Auctioning window (the one with the "Run Post Scan" and "Run Cancel Scan") buttons.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Display qty of current lowest offer you match in posting window column

Would it be possible to see the qty of current lowest auction you match against when posting your stuff.as additional column in posting window.
    I know you can check all current auctions in "all auctions" tab,but it's often hard to find and having it in the posting line itself would give you an idea if it's maybe worth to check if you want to buy out that qty if at a price you don't want to post yourself.
    if you could even buy it directly in posting window would be even better

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. API for NumSales

A function to call for the number of sales of a given item I have made. Similar to NumExpires. The use for this function would be so that I can have an incrementally reducing price that once the item sells it adjusts.

IE
    the dbmarket value = 37g in this example

37g * (1 - (.05 * NumExpires - .05 * NumSales))

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Simple Method to not Post Below Vendor Price

Add a simple check box under auctioning operations to "Never post below vendor price". The addon could check against 'vendorsell' before posting and give a reason for not posting in the post scan results area, something like "not posting below vendor price.".

In the same vein you could put a field for "Never post below x% of crafted price."

If there is no data returned for 'vendorsell' or 'crafted' then the addon could just ignore the request/option/checkmark, as this would be applied after the price was calculated and just prior to posting.

If it was toggled off by default it…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Show number of auctions allready in AH in auctioning tab

Add a coloumn in the auctioning tab with number of running auctions for the items.
    Background: i have a bunch of different alchemy potions in my bag and want always 10 each in the AH. On different days they sell different fast - and on restacking i always have to check the tooltipp to know how many are currently running.
    I am playing WoW Classic if this matters.

Easier way would be setting a max number of auctions total in the options.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Auction Post Scan - Ignore Bag Option

Normally I have at least one bag has items in it that I do not want to auction. It would be great if TSM allowed me to check "ignore this bag", so that the bag contents are not included in the auction Run Post Scan.

Otherwise, I sometimes forget and auction something from a bag that I wanted to keep. My work around is to move that bag into bank storage before going to the auction house.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. allow buying from auction screen

in the auctioning screen once you have run your posting scan there is the auctioning log and that all auctions tab with the all auction tab showing you what you are trying to post that is already on the AH and their current prices

it would make life a lot easier if we could buy auctions directly from that page instead of having to note what auctions you want to buy then having to go over to the shopping screen and doing your thing

i fell it would also be handy to have the % column from all auctions also…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. "Hold in Reserve" Group/Operation

When I queue up say, 20 of xyz item to craft but don't have all the mats, naturally I need to collect them But, if part of the sum of what I need is in my bags and then gets posted to the AH, naturally I'm at a further loss. And it would be troublesome to have to scan/check my bags each time. More troublesome (what I do now) to put those mats aside in my own bank.

It would be great to have a group/operation that would hold these mats in reserve, based upon how many of each are…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. make posting option window "logical"?

Can we move the min, max normal prices to min, normal, max?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Being able to use day of the week in operations

Something like "if [monday] then priceA + 20%dbmarket, else priceB".

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. TSM Enhancement ideas

1 - Ability to export out the results of our shopping scan to a spreadsheet

2 - Ability to set posting operations to look at the number of items listed on the AH under our posting minimum to determine whether or not you post - with the option to use the average daily sold amount as the number of items to check.

3 - A way to display what we have in our bags in a window that can be shown at the same time as our shopping tab. So pretty much "items in bags" within Auctioning - but in…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Custom Post: Bid price=Buyout Price

This is a request like one further down. The response to the request was, "You can still define your bid % in your Auctioning Operation." However, that is not true.

In Classic, when in the shopping panel, I shift click an item in my bag to search for it. Then I can click an auction and click "post". The resulting Custom Post form follows my undercut rule for BOTH the buyout and the bid, even though my auctioning operation has the "Set bid as percentage of buyout" set to 100%

What this means is that for every single Custom Post…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow 0% undercut.

Please allow 0% undercuts. Why drive the market down. If the guy before me post 3 items at 30g each, I'd like to post 3 items at 30g each. Of course, you can't do that using TSM... you'd have to post at 29g 99s 99c if you want to use your tsm groups and operations.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow inventory quantity as reference

It would be useful to be able to reference the quantity of an item, whether on one or all characters, so one can base the reduction/undercut price based on how many of an item they have.

I'd like to be able to say cut by X% if I have 1 item but also X+Y% if I have 2, and so on.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Default Stack Size to Max, Default Partial Stack ON!

Please make the default Stack Size to max, and make the default Partial Stack option On.

There was a previous post declined in 2017 stating:

"Many (if not most) things people use TSM to sell can’t stack above 1, so this would cause way more problems than it would solve."

However this is disagreeable and irrelevant with current versions of TSM. That issue can easily be corrected by enabling the Partial Stack option. Most people change these settings for #Default anyways. It will also assist in keeping the AH from being filled with 1,000 entries of 1 stack items, causing…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Auction only mode

I'd like this when crafting, it interferes with the Skillet addon.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base