General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add another setting for Cancelling Options

Would love to have "Cancel undercut auctions" - yes/no, divided into "Cancel auctions undercut by others" and "Cancel auctions undercut by yourself".

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Auctioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Use group filter interface for linking/linked operations

Following the guidelines for making a suggestion, here I would like to suggest an improvement to the UI for linking (parts of) operations.

• What shortfall are you trying to solve in the current functionality of the addon?

The interface used to link parts of one operation to another is still very small and difficult to navigate from a UX point of view, especially as the number of operations grows.

My suggestion is to use something similar to the "Group Filter" (used in the "My Auctions" tab, as well as the "Base Group" item assignment interface) to link operations.

If possible,…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. buyout competitor's items, when below min() threshold

[EDIT: Screenshot]
    Sorry if it already exist and im just blind...

Most of the time, its just that the bid-price lowers, so that you are on top. But a few times i had someone, who put a Darkmoon card for 30% regional market price in and i had to search for it and by the time i found it, it was already gone.

it would be easier to just buyout when you make a scan for auctioning and something is below the min() threshold of your ops

I know it in german, but im talking about, when the text on…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow different price sources for % Market Value column of Auctioning tab

I find that the dbmarket prices are often wildly inflated and unreliable as a source for determining whether I can turn a profit on resale. I flip many items daily and find that using the region average sale price as my benchmark allows me to turn more items quickly. The tedious part is that I have to visually compare the auction price to the region average sale price in the tooltip. It would be handy to be able to set the source price for the %MktValue column to something other than the easily-manipulated dbmarket. I could then get a quick…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base