General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Classic Sold Data

Unless I'm mistaken those data sources are not yet implemented, unlike market prices. Data sent from the app like Region daily sold Avg Count, Average Buy price, Average Sold Price is very useful for efficient gold making. After many years of TSM, it's a standard of efficiency for players.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adding Classic- EU-Celebras as server

Hello

Please add the new Classic - EU-RP Server: Celebras to the serverlist. Thank you

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. AuctionDB Source For Item Count Found During Last Scan

I'd like to be able to scale down the item price if greater than x number of items are sitting on the AH awaiting sale.

IE, if >5 of these BoEs are on the AH at last scan, scale down the snipe value of the item by 10% for every one posted over 3.

Do we have access to the AuctionDB field that shows how many seen at last scan? If not, can we have access to it?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Better precision for some value sources

Observation: data like sale rate or avg daily sold go as low as 0.01 currently

Problem: this is a rounding, and for a lot of items (transmogs) the real value is probably much lower. for instance if we try to find the region quantity of a transmog, it usually goes like this :
    DBRegionSoldPerDay / DBRegionSaleRate = 0.01 / 0.01 = 1
    this is inaccurate because of rounding problems, transmogs more often goes around 150-200 quantity instead of 1.
    this is just one example of the problem that comes when rounding is too extreme. some items really have a low…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Variation (Range, Quartile, Std Dev, etc.) Source for Flipping

Let's say you're flipping stuff on the AH. You buy stuff at or under 75% DBMarket, and post with a min post value of 80% DBMarket. If that 5% difference is too small you might end up loosing gold, if it's too large you'll miss opportunities.

Some items have a much smaller variation than others. That 5% difference for a Chaos Crystal might be 5 Gold, but 5% for a rare battle pet could be 5,000 Gold. The Chaos Crystal might have a fairly steady price, but the battle pet might vary wildly.

If there were a "DBStdDev" for instance,…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Support for Korean realms

HI. I am a Wow player in Korea. I found TSM through Youtube and it seemed to be a very good add-on. So I try to use it, but I can not use it because it seems that the auctionDB in Korea Realm is not supported. Please also develop a auctionDB in Korea.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. RegionQuantity (sum not avg) for custom prices

with this data we could decide if the region quantity is too low for our taste, which could allow us to declare our own pricing based on that

example : "if item x has 1 quantity listed on region, do not trust regionmarket and use 250000g instead"

currently we have access to the region quantity on the api but it is an avg, if it was a sum we could find directly the avg. the other way is not possible due to lack of digits, 0 and 1 being the lowest avg so on eu the exact quantity could be…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Tooltip readability - alternating row colors

When opting to show many custom and db prices in the tooltip, it can become difficult to differentiate all the rows at a glance, especially for wider tooltips.

One way of addressing this are alternating background colors for the rows of prices in the tooltip.

An existing example is the results window after any shopping search. The rows of auctions alternate between a darker and a lighter grey background.

Maybe a little something like this: http://imgur.com/a/2sxlJ

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  AuctionDB  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Alternate method to calculate market price of items with variations

There is a LOT of possible variation on current content boe now.
    If I'm not mistaken you calculate the market price for each item variation. In a result you have some items with very, very low data.

It creates situations where :
    Cruel hope crusher item level 710 = 17.6k region market
    Cruel hope crusher item level 710+Heroic = 41.9k region market
    Cruel hope crusher item level 715+Leech = 6.4k region market

We can't micro manage each items given the number of item variation, TSM should in my opinion automatize this by providing accurate pricing.

I suggest you group each…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add logical considerations options to make some prices more accurate

Letting us check an option that would make the TSM prices behave on some logical rules, such as, the Mythic Warforged Speed Socket BoE will always cost equal or more than the Warforged Mythic BoE type, that kinds of things. TUJ is often accurate on that type of things, while prices from TSM are strange because it makes avg out of very low quantity (for instance there were a Magic Rooster on EU listed for 18k few months ago, so for TSM the region price is 18k, which is true, but obviously not coherent).

Hope it was clear. I know…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Show region quantity per items

Sometimes, Region Market Avg is calculated based on 1 or 2 items on the whole region.

Having the region quantity showed on tooltips will be very useful as a way to review the accuracy of Region Market Avg. It's a kind of "weight".

Example:
    -Seeing a very rare transmog at 2k gold Region Market Avg, with 1 quantity in US, shows that in fact there's high chances that it's a very valuable transmog.
    -Seeing a transmog at 16k gold Region Market Avg with 453 quantity shows that this price is indeed very accurate.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base