General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Payment other then PayPal

Can you tell me how to go premium without using PayPal at all as it is banned in my country.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. As a Guild Master, I would like to know how much money my guild is spending per day for guild repairs by rank.

As a Guild Master, I would like to know how much money my guild is spending per day for guild repairs by rank. This will allow me to predict expenses and cost changes, as well as see at a glance if actions need to be taken to prepare for upcoming events (such as the release of a new raid) or if the current balance is sufficient.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The ability to tag an item, with the price you bought it for on the AH

We already have the min/avg/max price for the item, but what i would want, was to have TSM tag an item i bought on the AH with the Actual price i spend on the specific item.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ignore enhancements, but track rarity

There is an "ignore random enchantments" but since you can get the same item at iLvl 300 or 310 and the price difference is big, is it possible to have it track the rarity of the item as a seperate item to sell?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Accounting is barely functional

Revenue counts are inaccurate. At one point it even said I had made 300k gold in a day. Not so... TSM 3 was far better for tracking revenue.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. select or export from ledger

It would be helpful to be able to select from the ledger and cut and paste or export to a .csv so I can put it in a spreadsheet to figure things out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Undercut don't work when my opponent put same price as i have

Hi. My enemy in AH found bug in TSM. if he put item to sell with same price TSM can't see it as price that need to be undercut. This way he get all sells. Will be nice if TSM can see that trick.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Being able to have min/avg/max buy data for items linked between accounts

I'd love for my sniper account to be able to access my main accounts min/avg/max buy of item's data so i can run shopping scans on my sniper if im busy on main

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please make average prices from Accounting/Purchase Data available as a price source.

New to TSM and setting everything up. I was trying to set up my material price as true as possible so I tested this - I bought a frozen orb from the vendor and bought some more from AH. I couldn't figure out how to use the average purchase price from Accounting -> Items -> Purchase Data as a price source. I asked in Discord and was told it cannot be done.
    (screenshot here https://postimg.org/image/4k35xbn4d/ )
    If I set my price to be "avgbuy", it only gives the average buy price of what I bought from AH.
    If I set…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  4 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Pie/bar chart function

I was thinking the TSM team could integrate plotting pie chart and bar chart in accounting page.

For this function, user would be able to select a group, and a specific time range(not only 3days 7days 30 days etc) then plotting the chart, so that the user could see what items sells most and what items making the most of profit.

Other than this feature, if user could select a specific time range to view their revenue or expenses. For example, view all expenses from 08/10/2016 to 10/29/2016, this would be very useful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Accounting filter rarity from - to

Add the function in accounting to not only show items above a certain point f.e. everything above uncommon, but also have the option to only show items f.e. from uncommon to rare and not show everything above rare which in this case would be epic.
    So you only see uncommon and rare items.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. new price source scanminbuyout

This is a price source that would be only for auctioning. This price source would be used to get the most current minimum buyout in auctioning. Examples of uses could be for calculating an undercut amount or in a price where you want to list a stack matching sizes and have the normal fall near the cheapest but not always such as avg(dbmarket, scanminbuyout)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Find an efficient way to save TSM_Accounting data that is more than 90 days old

Find an efficient way to save TSM_Accounting data that is more than 90 days old

The addon gets slower and eventually won't load properly if you have Accounting data that's more than 90 days old. I'd like to be able to have historical buy/sell prices for items from at least this expansion. This is useful for me to see a few things:

• How much I've made on a certain crafted item since I started crafting it.

• How much I paid for an expensive (TCG) item that I wish to flip for a profit months later.

• How much the price of…
    1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Feature that shows "Resale" profit before selling the item

So in the resale tab, we can see the profit of items that we have bought and then sold again. However, would it be possible to add items that you have bought but not yet sold? It would look like this:

[Champion's Honor] - Bought 1 - Buy price 9000 - Resale profit (if sold) 7000g, (80%)

This way you can keep track of items that you have bought for less than market price but not yet sold for your desired amount.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Tooltip "Failed Auctions" &

Would be cool to integrate "Failed Auctions" from the Accounting feature into the tooltip when you are in the AH. Possibly try to record how many times an item has failed to basically say "Woah there sir that item is not desired go vendor it asap" in more professional terms.

with hundreds to thousands of items for a tmog seller it can be advantageous when tracking what you have in your bags in terms of selling things. Obviously someone who knows they have something worth it that doesn't sell but once in a while will ignore the feature for that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Implement something like Accountant

The idea is to implement something like the addon Accountant (http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/accountant) extending TSM_Accounting capabilities.

It "maps" your income and outcome int certain categories like loot, mail, quest ...

The new TSM_Accounting would do everything it does now but also check for money transfers via e-mail and other sources of income/outcome.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. To use the Sales Rate feature more effectively

I'd really like to be able to set an option that after x Failed auctions add those items to a "cold" group for disenchanting / mailing / vendoring..

It could even add it to a Failed group or.. I could pick a name depending on how deep the settings went ^_^

Item fails 5 times.. gets added to Failed group.. 10.. 20.. 100.. whatever ^_^

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Group Specific Sales Tab

I would like to see a group specific sales tab, so I can easily monitor how certain groups are selling, such as if I am being experimental with, for example vendor recipes, I could have them in a group, and clearly monitor how many I have sold from the group. Hope that makes sense.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sale probability data

What about tsm showing result of (sold per day/posted per day)*100 as a "Sale probability" data?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base