General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Let us use our own salerate

We could have it in tooltips, but are usable to use it in prices, why not?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Incorporate AH deposit cost into expenses

At the moment my main expense is the AH deposit cost itself, but this is not taken into account in the expenses report, and so I have to track my gold manually anyway.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. improved purchase/sale info on Tooltip

I'd like the purchase/sale data informations, which shows in ledger->revenue->sales in the tooltip of an item. Specifically the gold earned in total and the gold spent in total.

Maybe it is possible to make a 'ItemQuantity' source, so that one could do a quick 'avgsell*itemquantity' for the total gold earned and a 'avgbuy*itemquantity' for the total gold spent.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Track gold looted / tips from enchanting

I just found out its not possible to track tips because no exchange is actually taking place that can be picked up. Would it be possible to create a generic loot/tips line that say once an hour on the hour compares ur gold in bag to what the ledger says u should have and create a ledger line under revenue titles "gold looted/tips" as just a generic way to track the income that has no ledger source?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a Price source for item stack

Having an item stack price source would be really useful for buying mats. If it was a thing you could search for and calculate mat deals better.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Your current gold amount

It would be nice to have a "price source" that references your current gold amount. Obviously it wouldn't be useful in auction operations, but would be quite useful in things such as sniper operations. That way you could set the upper limit that you would pay to either your current gold on hand or a percentage of same.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Resale percent

I would like if you bring back the resales % of gold won/losed, it gives me a better view of my flips and snipers resales

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. TSM Dashboard save preferred date range for gold income overview

The default date range for showing the gold income on the dashboard resets to "Past Year." TSM should remember my preferred default date range. This applies to both Gold Income and Sales Summary. The smoothest implementation would be to save my last used setting, or alternatively, add a setting for default date range.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. account to take in to account world/quest gold

At current Accounting seems to only take in to account AH & Vendoring.

At the moment i am, according to TSM Accounting, running a -10K profit
    But titan bar accountant shows a +5K Profit due to WQs giving 500+ gold which are not showing up as revenue on the TSM

Also how is a Repair bill a revenue?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Failed Auctions Ledger Report that let's you identify Items with high fails

I want to be able to sort all my items by "# failed since last sold" and "Failure Rate (# failed overall / # total units auctioned)

The current options are not helpful when identifying bad sales, they are seperated, but the tooltip shows the amalgam of the two numbers (cancelled and failed) which gives no idea if the auction organically failed due to never being bought or because you had been undercut, so you just have to assume all failures are bad failures (side suggestion to record a cancel scan mark against these auctions)

But i want to be…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Tooltip to see of much you are undercut disapeared.

Hello, in TSM3, when seeing "Below min price" you could just hover the item to see what was min/max buyout.

Now you cannot know quickly if you are undercut by 1gold or by 1K. It's really annoying because you can't even click the item to have the detail. You need to go make a search for EACH item.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Inventory managment - see how much of a mat has been used in the past day/week/month/ever

As an enchanter who sells old world enchants I have a lot of stock. A little bit of this kind of dust, some various greater essences, all sorts of shards - you know the pain. I would like to be able to hover over these items in my bank and determine how many of them I use on (for example) a monthly basis. If some of them haven't been used enough I can convert them to something more usable or sell them!

For example:
    I have made 5 Enchant Weapon - Exceptional Spellpower this month. I want to know how…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Share Accounting data (avgbuy/avgsell/ buy and sell information etc) bettwen accounts

My setup involves 3 accounts: 1. is my crafter 2. is the acocunt I use for selling my stuff and 3. is my sniper. So I can snipe, craft and running scans at the same time. Since my seller doesnt know the prices from my buyer, he often refuses to sale/undercut, since he thinks mats were bought more expensive.

If the accounting information would be shared and/or saved in the same file, this wouldnt be a problem anymore.

A lot of people use at least 2 accounts (snipping and playing) so I am sure this would be usefull.

I hope…

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Include Auction Listing Fees in Accounting Data

I can't find anything to tell me the value of this throughout TSM, this would result in inaccurate accounting information if not included & may mislead a lot of people if all they see is their postage expense.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to add a price to items you've bought outside TSM

First off all, i use the mobile app to buy items and sometimes resell them directly withouth it ever hitting my ingame mailbox (to collect it with TSM active). After the item that i directly relisted expires it ends in the mailbox withouth any pricing info (the price that i've bought it for).
    For the sake of having a good overview of the price for an item i'd like to sugges the following:

Using TSM (in-game) -> Select an item in your inventory or bank -> get a field to adjuct prices (i.e. buy/sell price) -> apply it.

The use…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Accounting / Expenses sub-totals and grand total

I use the expenses/purchases tab and filter by 'today' to quickly give me a summary of what I've purchased and what it cost me. It would be nice to have a grand total for the report at the bottom. In addition, it would be nice to either a) see sub-totals for each item giving total qty purchased and total price or b) have the filter values respected so when I click an item in the list I can then see the sale data window showing purchase totals for the filtered period. Currently it resets the filter to 30/7 for the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Show total profit in Resale tab instead of per item (see screenshot)

http://imgur.com/a/sCiYo

I've bought 140,000g worth of Felslate and flipped for 190,000g... I would like to see the total profit (i.e.: 50,000g).. As it stands, it is displaying the profit on each individual unit which is not practical if I want to see at a glance how much i've made in total...

Cheers

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Option to see all buys/sales from a specific user

atm when i want to see all the items i bought from a specific user i have to export the data from the app to csv and import it to excel.

would be nice to have an option like that in tsm itself. right now it does show the amount of items i bought of a user if i select an item

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Delete alts not used in accounting.

Have the ability to delete an alt toon from the accounting tab.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. New source price: MaxDailySold / AvgDailySold

When you use Crafting, you want to craft a lot of items, but how do you exactly know how much you should restock of an item ? 1 ? 2 ? 10 ? Why ? What if this item worth 50 can actually sell 100 times per day continuously ? Wait there is 10k items to micro manage ?

You can't know easily. The answer is : base that number on accounting data.
    You sold "X" 1 time yesterday (MaxDailySold)
    Ok, restock to MaxDailySold because you had the proof it sold 1 time.
    The other day, you sell "X" 2…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Accounting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base