General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please fix problem where items aren't posted when posting with blizzard auction tab while TSM addon is enabled.

My TSM addon is enabled and when i try to post with blizzard auction tab it simply does nothing. I need to click multiple times to create one auction and its annoying. When I turn off TSM auction works perfeclty fine but with it on it bugs alot. I don't want to turn TSM off cuz it shows so many informations that I need about my and other auctions but this bug is really annoying when I need to repost fast.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. allow duplicate items in groups

Allow items to exist in multiple groups at the same time.

The conflict could be resolved simply by not allowing searches / posts that contain an item more than once.

Use Case:
    I'm flipping herbs, but I also want to search explicitly for everything in a Vial of Sands so that I can see if it is a profit at a whole to craft one.

Most of the time I want the general herb pricing, but I'm okay with smaller margins if I'm making the mount. I never search both categories at the same time, but currently I'm forced to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Reinstate TSM3's ability to protect the AH window from the escape key in TSM4

Hi,

In TSM3 you could enable an option so that the auction house window didn't close if you pressed the escape key (esc). This is incredibly handy for players with smaller screens/ laptops as windows tend to overlap a lot. Therefore if i quickly open my bags to check something or open my crafting window to check something it massively overlaps the AH window, which is fine, i only wanted to quickly check something, so i close the window by pressing escape (track pads suck, I tend to keybind most things on my laptop) and the AH window would still…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ButtonName the 4 TSM auctionhouse heading tabs as well as the "back" arrow so we can build macros to use them with keyboinds

I figure this would be the easier suggestion to implement, but ultimately I want Keybinds to jump to different TSM screens, to hit the "Stop" scanning buttons, and to hit the "back" arrow. The back arrow is very small and a nuisance to constantly click on

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adjust font size independent of wow ui scale

don't bother linking to the address below as an answer, it's not.

http://suggestions.tradeskillmaster.com/forums/208541-general/suggestions/11248755-font

TSM needs a method to adjust the font size for TSM, without destroying your UI set up by adjusting the overall wow UI scale setting. many addons don't take kindly to UI scale changes and can lead to having to spend a deal of time fixing the UI afterward. it's not a good solution. please add a text size option or independent UI scale option for TSM.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Scan "My Auctions"

I'm not sure why this isn't there already (if it isn't!), but I've been using it two days now and I've not worked it out...

Why isn't there a big button on "My Auctions" to check for undercuts?

Or a group that directly pulls all current auctions as default?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow third-parties to define custom sources by exposing TSM.CustomPrice.RegisterSource via TSMAPI_FOUR

Internally, TSM.CustomPrice.RegisterSource is used to define both internal price sources like DBMarket as well as import external price sources like AtrValue, TUJGlobalMedian, etc. It'd be great if developers could do this without having to modify TSM itself.

I exposed this for myself and here are some of the custom price sources I use:

• playerCopper returns the amount of gold I have, allowing me to create sniper/shopping strings like min(20% PlayerCopper, 20% DBMarket) so that I never spend more than 20% of my gold on a single item.

• dayOfWeek returns 1-7 depending on which day of the week it is, enabling…
    24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Adding APIs for people to make local changes like this is not something that would be beneficial for the majority of our users, so this isn’t a change we would make. However, if there is a 3rd party addon that provides pricing data which you feel would be useful in TSM, we are certainly open to adding support for it. Also, if there are specific price sources you feel would add to TSM that we could provide, we would certainly consider those. Feel free to create suggestions for either of these things (if they don’t already exist) along with details on the functionality you are looking for.

9. Classic WoW: UI Scale Option & Ability to make addon more Thin.

I love the ability to resize this addon and I use that to make it very long vertically but it's just too wide (even on it's thinnest setting).

I would love to be able to either scale it down so it doesn't take up so much of my screen or perhaps remove "rank/profit & perhaps even the Crafting Queue" in order to make it more thin (somewhat like the default blizz ui).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. you broke /tsm scan

you broke /tsm scan why can i not see progress anymore

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Problem/Bug with Classic version

If I craft something in the TSM UI, TSM count the content of my bank to my total count of my mats.
    Sometimes it shows me that I can craft eg 10 of x, but in reality because some mats are in the bank I only can craft 5. In this case after I pressed craft all, TSM probably trys to continue crafting after 5 and then I can't craft anything in the TSM UI anymore (it dont react anymore) Only after /reload ui

PS Sry for this bad english

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. apphelper isn't working with 8.2

Hi I have updater the core tradeskillmaster addon but I keep getting a popup about apphelper not being loaded even though I have updated it and tryed reinstalling.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 3.3.5

Any chance we can get access to the old TSM 3.3.5a release for private server use?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Indicate whether to hold or post

Indicate quickly in the tooltip whether to auction or hold. Base the decision on a configurable logical statement. Ex. Auction if (numAuctions > 0 AND minBuyout>minPrice ) OR (numAuctions == 0)

Optionally add a vendor state as well and make it configurable in the same way, Ex. Vendor if (vendorPrice>minPrice)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This doesn’t seem necessary with the way Auctioning Operations work, you can decide what happens to the items in a group in context to the current state of the AH as part of your post scan. – Gumdrops

15. Fix account syncing.

Considering I asked on Discord several times over the course of several months, receiving no response for several months and to eventually be told essentially that the dev team thinks fixing Account Syncing bugging out and not working intermittently isn't an issue affecting a large enough portion of the userbase to warrant time to fix it, I guess it's not technically an "issue" in the eyes of the devs. Therefore, I would like to suggest the new feature of Properly Working Account Syncing be implemented into TSM.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Consistent version and update information

It would be great if all parts and online touchpoints of TSM would show consistent information about the latest version. Many releases contain new features that are very important to learn about, like the recently introduced /disenchant and /crafting search parameters. However, I see completely different "latest release news" versions:

TSM Desktop App: current version 4.6.9 - Up to Date
    But the window's header displays "TradeSkillMaster 4.5 released"
    This link leads to the according post on https://blog.tradeskillmaster.com/, but even when going to this blog's start page, it still shows "TradeSkillmaster 4.5 released" as latest entry,
    The "Follow @TSMAddon"-Button in…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Give us back the RESTART button.

Give us back the RESTART button instead of that little ">". It's placing is awkward and doesn't flow well. Or, maybe a keybid so we can use the "back" button on a mouse.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Feel free to create a new suggestion, but there’s not nearly enough information here about what feature you’re requesting / what use-case you’re trying to solve. For example, it’s unclear what you mean by ‘that little “>”’ although I’m guessing you mean the back button pattern (which is used in a half dozen places).

18. Don't be like Blizzard

And force an update before it's ready for launch.
    BfA having more bugs than Silithus on a bad day was a headache enough. TSM4 isn't exactly helping with that headache.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Profession Groups by Expansion

It's great that adding profession groups has now been added into TSM4. The only issue is that instead of adding each block of the profession as different groups(i.e. Vanilla, Burning Crusade, etc.) it adds all items into a single large group. The only things not are craftable materials. Now, we can do this ourselves, but it would take hours of searching through wowhead to figure out where each item belongs. I'm not suggesting of course that you build groups for us, but give us the ability to select only part of a professions list of items ourselves to build into…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Group selection for sniping

I would like to be able to select/deselect groups for sniping. This would be similar to how it is implemented on the Auction and Shopping screens. It looks like this was a feature in TSM3 and has not yet made it into TSM4:

http://suggestions.tradeskillmaster.com/forums/208541-general/suggestions/5822486-specific-group-sniping

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base