General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. allow duplicate items in groups

Allow items to exist in multiple groups at the same time.

The conflict could be resolved simply by not allowing searches / posts that contain an item more than once.

Use Case:
    I'm flipping herbs, but I also want to search explicitly for everything in a Vial of Sands so that I can see if it is a profit at a whole to craft one.

Most of the time I want the general herb pricing, but I'm okay with smaller margins if I'm making the mount. I never search both categories at the same time, but currently I'm forced to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show us invalid crafting

Invalid crafting value should be visible similar as invalid auctioning prices are shown as --, hiding it whole makes no sense as cause could be many things
    It case of detailed crafting cost, it would be even more helpful as you would see invalid material price, that causes whole crafting became invalid

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Message when vendor prices are wiped

There should be message, preferably in similar popup fashion as missing ah data. Users should be notified that all their crafting prices are not accurate atm and should visit vendor to fix that.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ButtonName the 4 TSM auctionhouse heading tabs as well as the "back" arrow so we can build fstack macros to use them with keyboinds

I figure this would be the easier suggestion to implement, but ultimately I want Keybinds to jump to different TSM screens, to hit the "Stop" scanning buttons, and to hit the "back" arrow. The back arrow is very small and a nuisance to constantly click on constantly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Persist Toggle Hide/Unhide UI Config

I use the auction house ui all the time, but I really do prefer the classic ui for bank / vender / mail / crafting. Since I reload / relog often, it would be great if there was a way to select whether to show those interfaces somewhere in settings - or else persist the state of toggling hide/unhide with the commands that already exist.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Only on operation

We currently have the ability to Ignore operations on specific characters. This is great when you do not want to run an operation on 1 or two specific characters.

However when you want to run the operation on ONLY 1 or two characters it would be faster to also have an option to only run the operation on that specific character.

This would also have the benifit when you create a new alt you do not have to go and add them to an ignore list for that operation

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Double-Click to Open and Close Groups

It would be fantastic if the user could double click on a group name and it would expand or minimize as needed.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Group Add Button on Import/Export Screen

It would be great to have a "+" button available for groups on the Import/Export screen. That way the user won't need to jump back to the Group master in order to add a new group or rearrange things prior to importing data.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Name Pop-Up for New Groups/Operations

It would be wonderful if, when a new group or operation is added (with the plus button) if there could be a small pop-up box prompting the user to name that new category/function. This would eliminate the need to move your mouse back and forth repeatedly, often many times, when building a large set of groups or operations.

For instance, let's say I'm building a new profile with highly detailed groups of items. It gets cumbersome having to click the "+" then move the mouse up and click on the tiny pencil icon, hit okay, then swing the cursor down…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. skip dashboard

By default, /tsm will open to the dashboard pane.
    Usually I want to go straight to the groups pane. It'd be a pretty nice timesaver to have a slash command to do that, or an option to just hide the dashboard pane.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Customize TSM Appearance

TSM is - UGLY AF - to say the least. It looks like a colorblind person with a hatred for visual aesthetics designed it. Even a default WoW scheme would be desirable imo. Can we please get some customization options? I like your little app, but at the same time I wretch every time I open the auction house, mailbox, or a crafting window. TY!

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. [classic] Task list - Restock current auctions

Restock should check current auctions and check if it can be posted, before hitting the restock button.
    "saves trips running back and forth"
    And the task list will say what needs to be restocked.

In classic profession cds are not tracked on the task list please fix.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. [Classic] Bug in vendor sell profits

I use an addon called Peddler to quickly sell all items I have flagged to the vendor. But I have now noticed that TSM is unable to track these automated sales. To TSM the items just "disappear". This has left me with a negative profit, since I am buying cheap leather, crafting stuff and selling that for a profit to the vendor.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Show if some child group is selected in collapsed view

Now we cant see if anything is selected with groups collapsed.
    Would be nice if parent was somehow highlighted if one of his children is selected

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow inventory tooltip to be specific to an item's suffix (aka variations)

I have a group that has every different suffix variation of the items already made with 'ignore item variations' unchecked. When I mouse over a 'Notorious combatant's Deckpounder of the Harmonious' for example, the inventory tooltip says "11(0 bags, 8 bank, 3 AH, 0 mail)". It's listing all 6 suffix variations instead of just the 'of the harmonious'. The auction operation properly only lists 1 of each suffix but I'd like to know my inventory per suffix so I can trim the suffixes that I have too many copies of.

tldr; Inventory tooltip ignores item variations. Please add maybe an…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. numsold as price source

My suggestion is to have the amount the user has sold (already displayed in tooltip and tracked via accounting) as a price source so we can use the amount we have sold as a modifier in custom price functions. An example could be for a minimum price. ifgt(numSold, amount, max(% minsell, fallback minimum price), fallback minimum price). In the retail version defining something as high volume could be done with a region rate, but due to the lack of API for classic these sources cannot be used there.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. A different .lua file for each language

All addon translations are in the same .lua file, which makes it very difficult to test translations in real time (translating the file directly, instead of at curseforge.com).

Would it be possible to create a translation file for each language, instead of having all languages in one file?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. TSM Tooltip SOLO

I find that I use this addon primarily for the tooltip information. Is it possible to make a solo TSMLite addon that doesn't include the crafting/auction interface?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Source for Number of Auctions Currently Posted

A tsm source that just checks the number of auctions currently posted for that item, and then returns that value. Also it would be nice to get the DBMarket that classic released with as a seperate source (ie, most recent 2 scans to calculate market value, as opposed to 14 days of scans)

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Custom Source Variable Name Sorting

When a Custom Source is added to Settings > Custom Sources, that settings page keeps the order of the Variable Name as it is entered. However, the Settings > Tooltip Settings > Valuesources page, displays them in some unknown order. The mouseover tooltip of an item reflects the Valuesources ordering. It would be helpful to alphabetize the tooltip order of the Valuesources, and/or allow groupings, akin to Min/Normal/Max Prices shown for standard auction pricing.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base