General

Here you can suggest new features for TSM! You can read more about the feature suggestion process here.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. GUI: Make the textbox for amounts select everything in itself when you click into it, just like the vanilla UI

It is annoying to select and overwrite the "1" manually, everytime I want to buy or craft something.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Integrate Zygor Price Data as an External Custom Price Source

Zygor Guides provides current-market and historical pricing information (theoretically updated multiple times a day), as well as the ability to scan the live auction house. I frequently see Zygor pricing information reflected verbatim in Auction House prices of the competition. I would like to see Zygor price data available as External Custom Price Sources in TradeSkillMaster.

Rather than just request you guys to do more work, I've already coded what I believe is a functional and fairly complete implementation of my requested feature, and uploaded the (now updated) snippet to my PasteBin at:

<redacted>

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Expanding TSM Price Sources edit boxes/multi-line editing

Price settings custom price variables can get complex in TSM. In order to maintain them and more easily reason about their logic,
    I currently have to save and edit them in an editor outside of TSM in order to apply my own formatting, and then copy/paste them in due to the TSM edit boxes in Operations and Custom Price Variables only allowing single lines.

Being able to edit them right from within TSM, complete with line breaks/spaces/etc would be fantastic. For me, this makes it easier to read and reason about what it's doing and, should I need to adjust…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Use inventory quantity in custom sources

Add an inventory custom source.
    For example, when I use the sniper, I have a custom source which check if objects are below 90% of DBMarket.

My actual problem is that I don't want to buy objects when I already have 10 * DBRegionSoldPerDay or more.

A custom source I really would enjoy to use would be something like

maxquantitywanted = roundup(DBRegionSoldPerDay * 10)
    shopping price = iflte(maxquantitywanted, Inventory, 0.9 * DBMarket)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Re-enable Shift Click to /tsm get and /tsm put

Recently returned to gold making and discovered that an ability I used to use with TSM 3 to move items around has changed a little bit with TSM 4.

In TSM 3 you could /tsm get + Shift Click the item and it would all the items. It appears with TSM 4 you need to /tsm get + manually type the item name. Personally I'm prone to make typos so would enjoy the ability to just shift click the item instead of having to hover over it and then type it out.

Thanks,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. alt balance

View gold balance across characters

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would like you to see the base group's earnings so that you no longer have to click through the subgroups. otherwise the division of base

i have a transmog group with 40 subgroups. I would have liked to know how much I made with transmog. But to find out, I would have to click through all of my sub-groups and then add everything up manually

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Copy & Paste Folders or Folder Templates?

Is it possible to make it so that I can copy my groups folders & paste them in other folders; useful for making more detailed groups such as tailoring recipes in vanilla, then in BC & so forth, & then having to make those same empty folders again for blacksmithing.

Or maybe even a general template setting that we can set in TSM so that it automatically generates the folders according to our own setups.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add a setting to closed all bags when closing vendor window

Add the option to close the open bags when closing the vendors windows (btw - this is the behavior of the game and TSM overwrite this).

Let have the choice for this behavior with an option in the setting.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Quickly select/deselect all groups

I think selection ... menu, could be made more usable
    in goblin fashion time is money

left click to select/deselect all
    right click to give menu

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Display expansion name in item tooltip

Make it possible to see which expansion an item was introduced in. This can make it easier to decide which characters to route items to, what to AH, and allow more savvy price forecasts. For instance, if a timewalking event rolls around the prices might fluctuate for that expansion.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Resize the Group Window

Allow for users to resize the Group Window so we can see the whole name of the title(s) of the group(s) we've created.

You already have what looks to be a handle built into the right of the group window but it doesn't appear to do anything.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Show us invalid crafting

Invalid crafting value should be visible similar as invalid auctioning prices are shown as --, hiding it whole makes no sense as cause could be many things
    It case of detailed crafting cost, it would be even more helpful as you would see invalid material price, that causes whole crafting became invalid

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Message when vendor prices are wiped

There should be message, preferably in similar popup fashion as missing ah data. Users should be notified that all their crafting prices are not accurate atm and should visit vendor to fix that.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  TradeSkillMaster (core)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. ButtonName the 4 TSM auctionhouse heading tabs as well as the "back" arrow so we can build fstack macros to use them with keyboinds

I figure this would be the easier suggestion to implement, but ultimately I want Keybinds to jump to different TSM screens, to hit the "Stop" scanning buttons, and to hit the "back" arrow. The back arrow is very small and a nuisance to constantly click on constantly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Persist Toggle Hide/Unhide UI Config

I use the auction house ui all the time, but I really do prefer the classic ui for bank / vender / mail / crafting. Since I reload / relog often, it would be great if there was a way to select whether to show those interfaces somewhere in settings - or else persist the state of toggling hide/unhide with the commands that already exist.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Only on operation

We currently have the ability to Ignore operations on specific characters. This is great when you do not want to run an operation on 1 or two specific characters.

However when you want to run the operation on ONLY 1 or two characters it would be faster to also have an option to only run the operation on that specific character.

This would also have the benifit when you create a new alt you do not have to go and add them to an ignore list for that operation

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Double-Click to Open and Close Groups

It would be fantastic if the user could double click on a group name and it would expand or minimize as needed.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Group Add Button on Import/Export Screen

It would be great to have a "+" button available for groups on the Import/Export screen. That way the user won't need to jump back to the Group master in order to add a new group or rearrange things prior to importing data.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Name Pop-Up for New Groups/Operations

It would be wonderful if, when a new group or operation is added (with the plus button) if there could be a small pop-up box prompting the user to name that new category/function. This would eliminate the need to move your mouse back and forth repeatedly, often many times, when building a large set of groups or operations.

For instance, let's say I'm building a new profile with highly detailed groups of items. It gets cumbersome having to click the "+" then move the mouse up and click on the tiny pencil icon, hit okay, then swing the cursor down…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base