"Price Maker" Tool on TSM Site
Given that the site has item and realm/global pricing data, I'd love to see a new "Price Maker" tool on the TSM website. I think it would help us in authoring the perfect custom price source for each of our settings (i.e., minimum price, maximum price, normal price).
- The user selects a realm.
- The user selects an item.
- TSM displays the item's values for all vanilla price sources (i.e., dbglobalmarketavg, dbminbuyout).
- The user writes a custom price source.
- TSM displays the custom price source's resulting value.
This could be further fleshed out by (a) letting the user create/name multiple custom price sources and then combine them.
Richard Marens commented
Didn't know it could be done in-game (that's fantastic); benefit, however, would be the ability to toy around with/perfect it when not in-game; i.e., at work, at a wedding...
You can already do this in-game. What would be so much more beneficial about a web-based tool?