My feature suggestion is...

Bag Module

I'd like to see a Bag Module, that covers all Bag related windows (Personal, Bank, Guild Bank etc). The biggest benefit I see to it though, is within the Personal Bags. There are addons out there that let you create groups of items, and then those groups of items are displayed in it's own column, grouped together, regardless of which slot or bag it's actually in. I think, given TSM's group creation as it is. Creating a bag module with a feature to create columns to display in the bag window. Where you have the "General" column, which is just basically everything that isn't in a group and acts like the normal bag. Then you can create a column, and assign groups from within TSM to that column, making it so that any item in that group is displayed separately in that column. Having the ability to create multiple columns. So if you have a group that is for "Herbs", and then subgroups under it for each type of herb with different mailing and auctioning operations, you can assign the group "Herbs" to column 2 (column 1 being the default "all groups that aren't set to another column"), then all of those herbs are organized (not moved within the bags, as in cleaning up) into it's own column. Where the column shrinks and grows, within a user defined set of "sub columns" (example, Group Column 2 has a user defined height of only 10 blocks high, so that once it has reached 10 blocks, it will wrap and start on a new "sub column" up to 10 blocks etc). And the ability to rearrange those Group Columns in relation to the default General Group, where as, I want my herbs Group 2 to be to the left side of the General, but then I want my Pots and Flasks group to be above my general, and it's orientation to be horizontal instead of vertical.

As for the bank, and guild bank bags, columns like that wouldn't really be all that great. But reskinning them to match the theme selected in TSM would be visually pleasing. Personally, I just think the bag idea would work seamlessly with the already in place groups feature. But I'm an OCD freak, and like my bags to be organized in such a way, anyone else like that?

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google