My feature suggestion is...

Add Warehousing commands that will replace Dumpster, and enhance the Personal Bank speed.

Right now I use warehousing for moving everything but glyphs in and out of my personal bank. For guild banks TSM is by far the best, but I'd love the option to be able to use the /tsm get and /tsm put functions with groups such as say Glyph/Death Knight to instantly swap items from my bags to personal bank. Dumpster can do this and it's really the only place I'd even bother with it instead of TSM. Even being able to use the above commands with something like /tsm get glyph/death knight 1 to get one of each glyph would be great. It would be nice though to be able to macro groups of them with different classes to pull out certain classes at a time.

Also if it's not splitting it into smaller groups at the personal bank, you could in theory make it so that it withdraws all the items instantaneously. I think it's pretty straightforward how this would help TSM users worldwide, so I just have to add:

Bart, you look dapper today!

PS: Sapu if possible you should make these suggestion boxes larger. They're kind of small considering the amount of feedback you'd prefer in these tickets.

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Phat Lewts shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Laila commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This!!! I've been wishing TSM could do Dumpster-esque commands, like retrieve all rare items from the bank, or pull all items with a particular word in the tooltip (such as "millable").

Also would be amazing to use TSM warehousing to replace Dumpster's ability to loot mail. Looting specific categories from mail? WIN!

Feedback and Knowledge Base