My feature suggestion is...

Option to consider only mats for crafting queue that are present on current character

When managing several crafting alts as well as one auctioner alt, it can be a chore to send back and forth mats from one to another.

Instead, I would like to be able to consider all mats that are on other characters "off limit" with respect to the crafting queue, so that each crafting queue will only accept mats that are present in the character's bags, in the character's bank and of course on the AH.

By doing this, queues will still consider finished crafts on alts, (so as to not overstock, as if you had disabled ItemTracker completely) but never mats.

87 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sarah Brofeldt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Joel Cain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope it isn't bad form to comment on this old suggestion, but I have been hoping for something similar for some time now.

Sometimes my crafting queue gets clogged up with items I can't currently make due to lacking soulbound items such as Bloods of Sargeras. Having this as a feature would help take some of the tedium out of indivudually removing those crafts from the list in order to continue crafting.

Feedback and Knowledge Base