Smarter Gathering search and/or more Task List functionality
The current Gathering list functionality could be improved along the lines of old TSM versions. Right now, all it does, is giving you the option to scan all items on the gathering list. Everything else ie. choosing the right number to buy based on the list is done manually, which can be very difficult if the list is long or even exceeds the screen height.
Currently, the crafting and DE searches are not really useable, as their searches take potentially very long and make it impossible to discriminate between different items it's attempting to DE/craft for. The results shown don't figure at all on the task lists so it requires lots of knowledge and experience to decide if it's truly a worthwhile buy.
TSM gathering could be made more powerful e.g. by allowing a item-per-item search in addition to the scan all module in the task list. One used to be able to do this by shift-clicking each item in the gathering list in old TSM iterations. This is mostly with DE, destroy and crafting searches in mind. Extra features could include:
- allow for a shift-clickable task/gathering list, and the search recognises the correct search type (e.g. disenchant for enchanting mats, destroy for gems, etc.)
- gathering could take into account all crafts it can see (available toons) and their destroy/DE etc values.
- the value of crafts, DEs, destroys etc. should be customisable to take into account time invested. E.g I'd only want to craft an item, to then DE it, if the resulting mat cost is about <50% dbmarketvalue or so. Otherwise, I'd just buy it to save time and hassle.
- I do a normal gathering search and there's none of an enchant mat, in this example, greater cosmic essence in the auction house. Then I'd like to easily do a search for: lesser cosmic essence, BoE greens, and mats for DEable crafts my tailoring, leatherworking and blacksmithing alts have the recipe for if profitable.
- a particular gem is too expensive, so I'd like to do a destroy search for ore.