My feature suggestion is...

Craft Lowest Quantity Items First

I've often wanted the ability to craft the item I have the least of first when doing a crafting restock, due to limited resources.

This is especially applicable to crafting enchants - I have my crafting operation set to restock to 20, 40 or even 60 depending on how quickly they've been selling. But if they've been selling constantly for a while, I don't always have the mats to cover crafting the majority of 60x8 enchants. So having the option to have "craft next" craft the enchant I only have 10 in stock of vs crafting the enchant I already have 50 of would be nice.

I could of course change the crafting operation but that's more work, not less. And for item's other than enchants (where crafting one by one would increase the number of clicks required by a lot) it could be done by percentages - craft the lowest quantity items up all to 25% (or whatever) of restock amount, then all to 50% and so on. if you only have resources to cover crafting 50%, and you started out with several of some and none of others, you end up with 50% of all - instead of 100% of some and none of others.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Eric shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon