My feature suggestion is...

Simplifying Mailing Operation to Allow Mass Mailing to Alts on Same Server

Request: I am requesting a change to the mailing operation to allow mailing to multiple characters within one mailing operation.
Justification: I’m new to TSM and still discovering it many uses. The one thing that brought me to TSM was my search for a way to mass mail materials, gold and crafted items to my alts. Currently a mailing operation only allows one character (toon) name in the “Target Character” box. To send the same item (materials, gold or crafted) in the same quantity to multiple characters I have to enter a separate mailing operation for each character. I have 12 characters on the same server in order to send different amounts of items (5, 10, or 20) I had to make 3 operations per character (36 mailing operations) if a single mailing operation could support multiple characters I would only have needed 3 mailing operations. This change would be useful when sending gold to alts, for sending materials for World Quest work orders requiring materials, distributing crafted items (e.g., potions, flasks, contracts etc.) as well as sending materials and crafted items for Warfront contributing to gain addition Artifact Power, these are only a few examples. Thank you for considering my request.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Joe shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google